There are barely any doujins.

Ear rape, maybe.

more like drill rape

Luvia is for tender loving

Because you're poor.

Why?

I love ojou samas and tsunderes theyre my fav 2 archetypes

Buu buu desu wa!

Rin, I know you're upset about certain things but this is not how you force these things.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone, no matter how stuck up and bratty, close their eyes while talking. I love this in my cartoons but don't understand why it exists.

Will Rin ever have her?

So pairing them up is gold in your eyes?

They are rude.

They're only rude because they hide their desire behind a wall of Tsun.

>Implying Luvia wouldn't be an excellent mother

>There is not a single Luvia doujin in existence

Breasts too big. Milk would make the baby fat.

and yours would starve to death

>tfw no doujins of rin sucking luvias tits

Ojou are for femdom desu.

>tfw no doujins of Luvia sucking Rin's ass

Because they can only moan and submit then.
No anoying ARA ARA or playing high and mighty anymore.

>tfw no hatesex doujins

Please. Rin loves big tits.

>tfw no rinxluvia doujins at all

Why japs have such shit taste?

Rin sighed into the palm of her hand as she flopped most inelegantly into the armchair in her London apartment. It was never supposed to get this far. After that first night together when they had both been drunk, they had agreed that it would never happen again. But it had, and not just once but several times and more. Not long ago she’d started getting a weird, fluttering sensation in her stomach whenever the other woman was around and her skin would tingle when they touched. It was so obvious to her now, she had to have been in denial in order not to have realised it at the time. Then yesterday that one guy had to walk over and try to ask her…lover, on a date. She had turned him down but Rin had still felt tightness in the pit of her stomach, along with a surge of annoyance and anger. What she’d been feeling in that moment had been easy to identify. Jealousy. Now she had no choice but to admit the obvious truth.

She was in love with Luviagelita Edelfelt.

Ah god damn it! That felt so wrong to say but at the same time…not; why couldn’t anything be simple? This wasn’t supposed to happen; the Edelfelts and the Tohsakas had been rivals for generations. If her father were still alive he’d probably die of shock, but as she’d realised a while ago she wasn’t her father and could never be the same as him, she just didn’t have it in her as much as she’d tried. Even though they’d been trying not to, she and Luvia had eventually started spending some time in each others company in public. It turned out even simply hanging out together drew a lot of whispers when your families had a history of bad blood; in a twisted way it was fortunate that neither of them had parents any more.

On the small coffee table in front of her chair was small item, wrapped in brightly coloured yet somehow still tasteful wrapping paper. It was this seemingly innocuous item that had put her on her current train of thought; it was a birthday present for Luvia. The instant she had finished wrapping, it had occurred to her that she had gone from trying to beat the other woman at just about everything (including occasionally trying to beat her head in with the nearest heavy object), to taking the time to buy an appropriate birthday gift.

A scuffling noise came from the direction of the front door, after a couple of moments she heard it swing open and a voice rang out:

“Rin?”

Oh that was right, she had given Luvia a key to her apartment and they were now apparently on a first name basis after so long referring to each other only as “Tohsaka” and “Edelfelt”. She barely suppressed a sudden, powerful desire to slap her hand against her forehead. Just how deep were they into this? And why was she only recognising all of this now?

“In here,” she replied.

Luvia walked through into the living room and placed her handbag down on the table, almost acting as though she lived there. And as Rin realised, she might as well have. Now that she thought about it, the two of them had spent a lot of time in this apartment over the last year and a half. In fact, she remembered only going to Luvia’s house once and that had been enough to turn her green with envy at the obvious wealth.

Her…girlfriend? (gah!) caught sight of the little wrapped package on the table, gave Rin an enquiring look and picked it up.

“And what is this?” she asked.

The sight of the blonde and the sound of her voice had a curious effect on Rin. It caused her mood to pick up significantly, which only served to reinforce her previous thoughts but strangely her spirits refused to dampen again.

“It’s a birthday present,” Rin responded.

“Oh ho ho, so you remembered.”

“Of course, you mentioned it often enough,” Rin replied, trying and failing to force some convincing sarcasm into her voice. Luvia obviously noticed because she gave Rin an odd look before asking:

“What’s wrong?”

Rin hesitated before responding. This was never meant to be serious, even when they had first started sleeping together a little less than a year ago they tried to keep it casual and even continued competing with each other. However, now things had apparently changed and she needed to know where she stood. She took a deep breath before looking Luvia directly in the eyes.

“Just what the hell is this?”

“What is what?” the blonde replied. Rin couldn’t tell if she was serious or just pretending not to know what she was talking about.

“This,” Rin attempt to clarify, indicating the two of them with her hand.

“Why does it have to be anything?” her companion responded, her sudden nerves showing through despite her attempt at flippancy.

“This isn’t just some fling, you know,” Rin retorted. “You have a key to my apartment.”

Luvia sighed.

“Can this not wait for tomorrow? I was having such a pleasant birthday.”

Even though Rin knew Luvia was trying to dodge the question and indeed making no secret of it, it didn’t take long for her resistance to cave. She let rested her forehead in the palm of her hand and groaned, more at how soft she was being than anything else.

“Alright fine. But we’re having this discussion in the morning.”

“Excellent,” Luvia replied rising to her feet and heading for the bedroom. “I don’t know what you’re complaining about anyway. You never would have ended with someone as refined and sophisticated as myself otherwise,” she continued playfully.

Rin snorted.

“Please. You would never have been able to afford this.”

“Oh Rin. Do you really want to get into a discussion on who would not have been able to afford whom?”

Rin watched open mouthed, as her girlfriend opened the bedroom door and stepped inside. That was it, after a low blow like that she was going to make the blonde beg tonight.

- - -

She was awoken by the shrill ringing of the phone on her bedside table. Damn technology, it had no consideration for other people and she’d been having such a nice dream. She glanced at the clock that lay on the same table and mentally cussed. Who the hell was calling at this hour?!

She moved gently as she reached for the phone, so that she wouldn’t disturb Luvia and felt the blonde shift against her. The other girl’s arms were wrapped around her and she had one hand resting on her stomach. She felt a moment of intense satisfaction, she had succeeded in her self-imposed mission to make the girl beg. And oh she wouldn’t forget that sight ever, nor would she forget the desperation in Luvia’s voice. She shelved that thought as she picked up the phone and placed it to her ear.

“Hello?”

“Hello, Tohsaka?” came a familiar voice from the other end of the line.

“Shirou?”

“Yeah it’s me; I need to ask your advice on something.” Before he could describe what it was he needed her advice on however she interrupted him.

“Shirou, is this life or death important?”

“Uh, not really no.”

“I see, I see,” she replied, fighting to keep her voice from rising. “Where are you right now?”

“Fuyuki?” he sounded like he thought it was a trick question.

“I see, and what time is it there?”

“Eleven o’clock…”

“Care to guess what time that makes it here in London?”

“…I’m sorry?” She swore she could feel his fear over the phone line, excellent.

“You will be when I next see you,” she growled into the receiver, she wouldn’t make her sister a widow but as long as he survived it should be alright. She was about to describe exactly what she was going to do to him but something made her freeze. The hand on her stomach was moving, in fact it was dropping dangerously low. That could only mean that Luvia was awake! Suddenly she felt hot breath on her cheek and a warm softness against her back as the other woman pulled their bodies tightly together. Their very naked bodies, her mind chose to inform her, causing her breathing to become heavier. She knew exactly what was coming next, this was Luvia’s revenge for before.

“Rin,” the blonde purred directly into her ear, sending a shiver of pleasure and anticipation down her spine. “Rin, why don’t you come back to bed? This time I’ll make you beg.” The phone made a click and then a repetitive beeping noise indicating that Shirou had hung up.

Rin was mortified, she hadn’t told anyone back home about her and Luvia yet, until this morning she had only thought of it as a casual fling. Now Shirou had heard and what if he jumped to the wrong conclusion, like thinking she was sleeping with random women and what if he told Sakura or Ayako? Oh God. She guessed that was it, she was staying in London for the rest of her life. Her face was so flushed that it completely covered the heat radiating from her bed-mate’s own cheeks.

She felt Luvia take the phone from her grip and lean over to place it back in its cradle. Then the blonde pulled away from her and lay back down.

“Well that was fun, goodnight.”

Something rose up in Rin’s stomach and her eyes narrowed.

“Oh no, you don’t get to work me up then stop. You just promised me a round two and after that little stunt you’d better deliver!”

Luvia squealed as Rin pounced.

Why would you stop?

Marriage
Shero x Luvia OTP
Making OHOHOHOHOHOHO babies together

But Shirou could get OHOHOHOHOHOHO babies from Sakura.

He could get them from Rin, too.

Finnish OHOHOity runs in all their blood, though Luvia's as the least diluted.

>Not RinxLuvia with Shirou occasionally joining in

That's pretty much UBW Normal though.

>implying they would even care about dick anymore

They need dick to make babies and pass down the crest/continue the family line.

Have you forgotten who we're talking about here?

Hard to forget one of the shittiest protags ever

go to bed shinji

You don't have to bring more shit tier protags like Shinji into discussion though.

>expect a nice Ojou thread
>It's a shitty Fate thread instead

How can you have a nice Ojou thread when it literally opens with the word 'rape'?

Why don't you make a nice ojou post instead of complaining?

Can you actually read English?

>they make Rin poor just to push how ojou Luvia is

>posting a black """person"""

Drake is Canadian

I fail to see how being Canadian exempts you from being black. I think it would make you even more black.

Has an Ojou ever won?

He's not black, he's canadian.

Luvia will win the Rinbowl.

Hey, listen up, little girl. Being Canadian and being black are not mutually exclusive things.

The most horrid subspecies of them all.

Has she finally had sweet consensual hatesex with Rin?

is there any fate route or manga where shirou bangs/end with lluvia?

No and no.

They Are My Noble Masters. Shinra wins the bowl pretty handily there.

The OHOHOHO is innate, you cannot just inherit it. Rin has it, but Sakura exemplifies it more. In the rare times Sakura gets in a cocky mood, she goes full OHOHOHO, while Rin is more the tomboy type than ojou in her cockiness. But since Sakura is more ara ara maa maa than ohohoho as she gets older, I dunno if she would pass it on.

The Tohsaka sisters definitely have more milfy ojou than snooty ojou in them. They both get the curves, Sakura just ends up bigger while Rin comes in later.

>Why are ojous only good for rape?
I'm just gonna explain this just for the sake of explaining
They're really good for rape because of the stereotypical fact that they have too much pride
What you want to see is crush all her pride and get her to get completely mindbroken and addicted to cocks as if her life dependent on it and do anything just to get your dick into her cunt

>tfw no doujins