Danganronpa 3

Is it pandering? Are we going to get a scene with both of them every episode until it all goes wrong?

I want Fuyuhiko's sister to belittle my penis.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10805643/r
strawpoll.me/10805628/
strawpoll.me/10805731
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ibuki is too perfect

>not just going for the shortcut at the very start

Kill one

strawpoll.me/10805643/r

Yes, and I want more.

What did she mean by this?

>He doesn't main Konkey Dong

>everyone loves Chiaki: the episode

Vote to eliminate Mikan. OP decided to do another one like a faggot even though Mikan should have lost.

strawpoll.me/10805628/

The only people who complain about pandering are those who aren't being pandered to.

Fuck that, Peko killed Mahiru.

>Ghundam plays a hamster
>Nekomaru plays a robot

>everybody loves Chiaki: the country

Because not all of us love all this Sup Forumsutism user.

>people voting Peko anyway when everyone pretty much ignored her in the last poll

Pretty amusing desu

WHO ELSE LONGS FOR DESPAIR?

As indicated by the opening Chiaki is basically the most important person in the series.

>leave Hope's Peak Academy to us

>there was a shortcut

What?

Also Chisa under the aphrodisiac is a miracle of the universe.

forreal, got annoying honestly.

if her death is the reason everyone (not just izuru) goes into despair im gonna be so disappointed.

>caring about a selfie-loving slut

Will she and Hajime interact?

But that's the idea. She's like the Naegi of class 77, pulling them all together.

I doubt it.

Fuyuhiko has his sister, Mahiru has Sato, Nagito is crazy and insane already.

>Chiaki is some cat thing
>Akane is Kankey Dang
>THE FORBIDDEN ONE is a Dark Deva of Destruction
>Nekomaru is a robot-thing?

>Chiaki has 3 extra lives
>Akane has 1 extra life
>Tanaka and Nekomaru have no extra lives

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

They're in the same class and they're the only 2 non-smurfs.
There's no way in hell that they're not gonna interact

You could land way ahead if you did it right

I've been voting Peko in every poll because she killed Mahiru.

This time I was like, the second vote and now everyone is voting for her.

She's gonna shit on him.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing during this episode. I really hope they aren't trying to build her up as an MC-like character and then kill her off as the reason for the kids falling to despair. She already gets more focus over the others enough as is.

Tanaka and nekomaru suck at video games

I'm sure they'll interact for a bit. Especially if they sit next to each other.

>years later Kyosuke is still mad class 77 gangbanged Chisa
He finally got some development

Saionji is for raping.

I just noticed chisa said something similar to what chiaki said during her final monologue in DR2, that was cool

Not going to lie. But the reserve corps guys uniforms are dapper as fuck.

Just relax and accept our lord and savior Gamer Jesus.

Well seeing how they're in the same class and literally are the only ones who aren't blue, it would be weird if they DIDN'T interact especially with both hating on the reserve course

I don't want her to die bros.

Who is this guy?

So why isn't Ultimate Little Sister wearing the female reserve course uniform? Too proud?

It's obviously what will happen

Thanks to this episode I reminded that Teruteru is the worst character

To be honest, she is not my favorite but I admit her vidya tastes are fucking 10/10

This is true. It makes me wonder why they live only to be shit on by regular course students. Their uniforms should be switched.

>Chiaki becomes immune to the drugs and punches Teru, saving the day and is praised by everyone for being so amazing

What a mary sue

She already died though.
Now we get to watch the real one die.

Looks familiar but i don't why

She better not. Let the other guys have their own reasons to falling into despair. Shoehorning her into their reasons for despair would be incredibly underwhelming.

Santa, SHSL botanist.

Where was Chiaki during all of this?
Because I don't believe for a second that nothing happened after she fell over.

Yeah, they look much better than the main course uniforms for some reason.

She'll probably push them closer to the edge but honestly based on everyone's FTE's they all had some pretty depressing lives to begin with. Except Ibuki, maybe?

The botanist who made the Monokuma flower

everyone has an episode where they are perfect

today is Chiaki's

It symbolizes the fact that Chiaki has already been taken away from us twice, and it's gonna happen yet again, Nekomaru and Gundham are perma vegetables, and out of them all only Akane lives

I kind of didnt like it much either. Just sticking her with Hajime being retarded is hopefully the rest.

She is

I think the idea is that she's the catalyst rather than the core reason. A lot of people went to Hope's Peak and had crappy lives outside it but they didn't turn into Despairs.

Brown is a terrible color.

GUYS SEE!!!! There is a proxyfag. Is too fucking soon for Peko to be losing for so much votes. Seriously fuck this shit guys. This is why we cant never have nice things.

More like

>Raising as many death flags as fucking possible: the episode

It's not that bad. I think it suits the students since all of them have a e s t h e t i c designs.

Oh, so she is. It's the same as the non-reserve course uniforms I guess, but only for girls. Curious.

They look more post-SDR2 than pre-despair and it's weird.

oh shit. Makes me wanna play Mario Kart now.

It all makes sense now. But Chisa was hot again this episode.

It was time for that poll to go away anyway.

It was only a matter of time before it devolved into straight up waifu wars.

Why is Future ranked higher than Despair when Despair is infinitely better?

It's so fucking obvious now though that I feel like there will be very little shock. Unless they really play up her relationship with Hajime in the upcoming episodes and really villanize HP secret program.

her being the last straw would be fine enough i guess, but if they ignore their FTE backstories when they are ripe for setting up why they fell into despair in the first place it feel like a complete waste.

even if we only get some like 1 minute long flashback into their shitty childhoods ill be satisfied

Well, they are about two months older than their avatars in SDR2.

Agreed. For a course that gets shit on their uniforms look a lot better than the main course uniforms.

I can't imagine Hajime and especially Izuru wearing those faggy brown colors.

Second coming when?

Maybe some husbando wars on the side as well

It already happened

I wanted to know more about the reserve course other then "oh it's too raise funds for a certain project"

I want to see the shit they endure and why they look so lifeless

We are witnessing it.

That was SDR2. She returned, spread her message and asked others to carry the torch for her before again ascending.

shitty waifubait pandering

Edgy kids.

Ok, One last fucking time. Last one. Proxyfag do something like hhe have been doing to Mikan and Peko and the game is over.

strawpoll.me/10805731

despair is boring SOLshit

And why do teachers fear being put to teach the reserve course?

The primary course girls uniforms are slightly different. Brown skirts, hope's peak emblem on breast pocket, etc. Either imouto is going to change uniforms or they just retconned what she was wearing when she died.

Probably because they decided they wanted Hajime to dress just like Izuru. Which means that Izuru never stopped wearing his school uniform. Think about that.

Because this week's episode of Future shits on this SOL garbage we got today with Despair

Ranked higher in what?

>no Teruteru

Anybody got Mikan webms from today's episode?

Man she's gonna go down hard.

Great Gozu needs to ride this shit out man.

Chiaki collapsed and then Mikan went over to her
While trying to check her condition Mikan starts groping her and then Fuyuhiko steps in again
This leaves Kazuichi free to bone Sonia while Akane and Nekomaru are already doing it
While Fuyuhiko starts trying to stop her Mikan turns around and pins Fuyuhiko down and starts making out with him
Peko immediately joins them
The Forbidden One is still trying to control himself but Ibuki goes to him and unleashes the Dark Demon Lord on herself
Chisa tries to stop this but gets carried away along with everyone else in an orgy while Hiyoko escapes
Nagito probably gets a girl landing on his dick while raving about hope

That too, but no we gotta start the twilight murder and not know anything else about it

Fuck off Monomi. Just nominate Hajime as the winner. It's bound to happen.

Vote out with Hiyoko and Akane

Because they obviously wouldn't get paid as much????

The traitor is

Most likely:
Naegi- Anyone can see the Junko AI makes him do it twist coming from a mile away, it would cause him despair knowing he killed everyone by his own hand but it's stupid and predictable.
Animator- Was late for an unspecified reason as far as I remember, his intro was suspicious and the reaction from the chairman when he walked in was strange and the attack happened as soon as he entered the room. According to pic related he's from class 77 as well, you can handwave it as the impostor muddling the records but it still seems off. P4 spoilers: This part is pure projection and not serious speculation but he reminds me a lot of Adachi pre-reveal, the bumbling nice guy you last suspect.
Gekkougahara- The scout with great intuition thinks it's her based on a hunch, she might be on Naegi's side to throw us off, she was in the room when Asahina was murdered, her defense was conveniently hacked, and she's obscuring part of her face and her voice. Even if she isn't the traitor who kills then I expect that she was at least involved in the setup somehow.

Possibly:
Chisa- Was the main teacher of class 77 and appears to harbor the most affection for them, maybe it's just me but she gives off Junko vibes like crazy even though it makes no sense that she would be her. Her death just seems off and I'll be shocked if she isn't related to some later reveal or twist, traitor or not. Almost too suspicious.
Student Council President- Killing his beloved first would be very despair inducing and he's a big symbol of hope so him turning despair would have a big impact on the outside world. The thing that makes me suspect it probably isn't him is that he seemed very agitated about his bracelet rule, I don't think Monokuma would hinder the traitor so much.
Gozu- Might just be putting on an act to divert suspicion, we also can't see his face so that has the potential to be a twist.

Don't know enough about to say either way:
Chairman
Scout

this one?

>Nekomaru already boosted into the lead

Mid lel. Game is over I guess. Who would have won the polls in the end?

Why do you want to see the animation error?

Because they'd have to work.

Shit. Now I can see Chisa being a reserve course teach for a little bit to get info.

SDR2 was the first coming. The second one is when she comes back again to make her final judgement on everybody and end this shitshow for good.

(cont.)
Probably not:
Kirigiri- Would go against her characterization but maybe possible if the game is fake to achieve some goal like the VR in SDR2, but I'd hope they don't repeat twists like that, especially such a dumb one.
Seiko- Already a reformed Despair remnant, having her go "Sike, I really am just evil" is unsatisfying and I don't think the writers would choose that.
Boxer- Everything indicates he's just a fucking moron but I can't rule it out completely.

Almost definitely not:
Confectioner
Blacksmith
Bandai
Asahina