Anime only you've watched.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ALN2_u0Iob4
youtu.be/qqbsUvnzDi8
youtube.com/watch?v=2TM2Sh9PYmg
youtu.be/Xb5Q1DoWaWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I read the book series.

Man I remember reading the books, I don't remember exactly what happened but I remember there were multiple CRAZY twists in literally every book

I saw it on toonami does that count?

Wasn't that on Jetix?
I remember that brown cutie

I watched an episode or two of this, but it felt too far off from my childhood memories of the books (eg how I imagined the characters) so I didn't feel like finishing it

its bretty gud

I saw this on the hub a couple of years ago. I don't remember much though.

Agedama

I'm really surprised nobody has attempted a translation, its one of most fun tv anime from that era

Fuck it brings back memories. I had forgotten all about this shit till now but I was obsessed with the books. Wasn't the MCs name Leaf or something?

Candidate for goddess

I don't think anyone watched this back in the day

Did anyone actually watch that Iron Man anime? Because I did. All of it. It was pretty poop

Read and watched; thought the anime was actually an exceptional adaptation of the series.

Yeah. I don't remember much else about it, besides that they rode 3 legged lizard things and the bad guys threw little poison pouches that they got from a giant evil frog.

Checkmate.

There's no anime named Checkmate

I think only SEAfags even know this one, and even then only because of Animax. It was pretty obscure even back in the day.

I don't know why but I have this thing where I can always find the most obscure and obscenely terrible shit.

Your denial only makes my claim stronger.

Literally only know this because of that one mugen character.

Leif. And the Grey Guards threw small exploding projectiles called Blisters, filled with the poison fro Gellick the Toad.

Got the entire first series on my shelf right now, senpai. So fucking good.

Spiral Suiri no Kizuna.

Read the manga when I was younger and thought it was great. Apparently the anime has a unique ending.
Loved it back then, I tried rereading it recently and it seemed really bad so I don't know if I would recommend it.

>they made an anime out of this

Literally why? I can't imagine it being all that popular of a series in Japan.

Missing a rib makes kids edgy and mysterious.

Only Flips watched this shit

I have that ability too. I like it though.

They also made a magic tree house anime.

This one was so shit I can never get over it.
Just like my life.

I didn't even realize there was a Spiral anime.

Wasn't there one that reimagined Tony, Pepper, and Rhodes as high school students?

Your claim to an imaginary anime?

Do I win a prize?

this is more of a "oh right, this exists" anime than a "only few have seen enough to care" anime

>Genetically modified humans fit for living in space that are basically elves space opera with NisioIsin-lite amounts of general dialogue

and i kind of like it

Holy shit, I've been looking for that show!

That's the one where he has the little orbs that summon monsters, right?

I wish more people cared about Dokkoida

>Monsters
Spirits, user.
You'll love this anime.

Watched it...man, I don't even know how many years it's been.

I remember the kid with the clover tattoo got his master's old spirit thing and went crazy, then he hooked up with some cute girl.

And didn't the princess want to be a bird or something?

Gonna go binge it.

Ehhh I forgot most of it but i do remember it (to me) felt very well written with the character development and more. Will most likely re-binge watch it later due to having some other animes needing to watch. Glad to find someone else who watched the show. The anime is for sure worth binging again.

Any Sadamitsu nigs in the house?

More anime should have mariachi openings

I thought it was gonna be about track and field

isn't that the one that ends catastropically bad because the author is an asshole

No, these threads are better with shitty forgotten seasonal shows and not generic "artistic" wankery from rec charts that are trying too hard

It was on toonamijetstream.com when I was a kiddo, so I'm probably not the only one, but it always kinda feels like it

I guess you meant figuratively only you watched
its just a small following who watched this

Australian reporting in.
-ABC fucking loves to repeat this shit
-Amazingly it's made by OLM, the same company behind Pokemon and the monsters look like shit in this series
-I like how they adapted the puzzles for Japanese speakers
-Fight scenes look like one guy running into a brick wall continuously.
-Where did Jasmine get those high heels? Is that what Grey Guards wear?
-They should adapt every series but the new Star of Deltora which is pretty dull as it's hard to care about the seafaring trade in the book.

Honestly I liked Flame of Recca better

I mean the anime probably could been a lot better and was cancelled before getting to the good parts but the manga was great.

I don't actually remember how the anime ended but I think the manga ends with her getting knocked up and never realizing her dreams

nah man i watched this

fucking awful

And i dont regret it.

At least I hope so. God forbid anyone else finished this steaming pile of shit.

that's just mean

Yeah in retrospect everything about it was bland but kids have shit taste

come to /m/ sometime. we'll talk about it for days

éX-Driver

Wasn't this literally on toonami or something? Like everyone in my middle school watched this

I feel like people have watched it but nobody wants to talk about it for some reason

The opening is really cool

youtube.com/watch?v=ALN2_u0Iob4

No worries user, I watched it and I liked it

"Eat Man"

He eats guns and shit. *shrugs*

>He eats guns and shit. *shrugs*

well yeah. That is the order

I think that was a western show

I remember reading the first couple chapters of the manga a long time ago, all I can remember from it was him helping this girl look for a sword, and at the end of the chapter him eating the last screw at it coming out as some giant sword of damocles piece of shit that worked once then broke

We're all traumatized by the shitty sequel. I used to see Dio love threads from time to time.

that was armored adventures and was different

teen pepper was Sup Forumss flavor of the month

I watched it pretty often back when I had the Funimation channel. Read the manga all the way through too. Boy was that later half fucking dumb with all the clone shit. Rio a best.

>he thinks Crest of the Stars is remotely obscure

the only anime that has legitimately made me laugh

I kinda like it

Top tier ED too.
youtu.be/qqbsUvnzDi8

lucky you. I was the only one who gave a shit about this, while everyone else was circlejerking over Naruto and hyping themselves for Bleach on adultswim

Too lazy to google an image, but Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer, which I'm pretty sure I found out about from a youtube video about neogeo games.

The spinoff was my first hentai series, too

I love Takehito Koyasu but I really think the dub makes the whole thing funnier.

Sauce

Should be an Sup Forums classic.

For a stupid fanservice series, it really was enjoyable.

Forgotten best loli.

The only thing going for it was a good ending ost.
youtube.com/watch?v=2TM2Sh9PYmg

Only two eps, but still a lot of fun.
youtu.be/Xb5Q1DoWaWk

Man i really need to reread deltora now. I used to love it when i was younger. I just need to find somewhere at a good price

Best part is how the dub just doesn't bother translating a lot of the specifically-Japanese jokes. Really, joke dubs on the whole are usually pretty fun, such as Digimon as a mild example and Duel Masters in an extreme

I really liked Jasmine's ZR

Rest in Peace

Gosenzosama Banbanzai!!

More people need to see this, it's a ridiculous 6-part OVA presumably funded by someone who didn't care about profits and just handed Mamoru Oshii a fat stack of yen and told him to have fun. It's self-aware drama/comedy that's a running homage to musical theater and film, really neat but definitely for a limited audience.

I couldn't get past the first few episodes of this, is Red Garden worth seeing through?

Joshiraku

Fucking Nobunaga and his cheats.

Don't talk silly user.

Most of Sup Forums was waiting for gg to fix up.

i think a lot of people have seen nisekoi..

Sauce. Image search gives nothing.

Sayuri/Hyacinth was my favorite.

Dr. Wily guy a close second.

I think I'm the only who still loves Tower of Druaga and Zoids New Century

Demon Hunter Rem