Destroys Europe in the Franco-Prussian War

>Destroys Europe in the Franco-Prussian War
>Destroys Europe in WW1
>Destroys Europe in WW2
>Destroys Europe with mass immigration
Should we just bomb Germany again? They keep causing trouble.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planned_destruction_of_Warsaw#Burning_of_libraries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We better burn this degraded shithole

fpbp

Fuck off retard, America isn't the cause of our troubles.

We tried to warn everyone of the ARYAN problem.

By the time you listened, they had destroyed much of Europe.

Keep lying to yourself cuck

Easy there Mr-No Nukes

Slide thread move along
Try reading some history and not just getting it from Sup Forums

Nuclear weapons have literally no strength in today's world, they are only good for scaring people.

>Destroys Europe
>Franco-Prussian War
Pick one u cuck
>Destroys Europe in WW1
Why would people chimp out over serbia?
>Destroys Europe in WW2
Pic related. The good goys lost
>Destroys Europe with mass immigration
Ask Soros

Not really, they wanted to unify Germany and France felt threatened by this potential major power. France declared war, got their ass handed to them and had their shitty 'emperor' kicked out.

>this is the american culture

>MAD
>Nuclear deterrence
>No strength

France declared war, you illiterate monkey.
>Destroys Europe in WW1
France and Russia had no justification for fighting. Also Germany objectively didn't start the war.
>Destroys Europe in WW2
The League of Nations' puppet state of Poland was not European, and the Soviets hated European culture and actively took steps to undermine it on a regular basis. These were the only countries Hitler had intention of fighting. Britain and France declared war on Germany and the damages they sustained as a result are entirely their own fault.

Nuclear warfare = Death of the whole mankind
Everyone is scared to use their nukes, they mean shit.

That's what makes nukes strong. Nuclear deterrence means if you have a nuke no-one wants to fuck with you or risk getting nuked.
Why do you think Iran and North Korea want nuclear weapons so bad? They're insurance against the superpowers.

That's what I said, they are only good for scaring off other nations.

>Kekistan

Anglo here, with a message for you German 'people'.

The German created this mess.

It was you who divided up Europe.

It was you who made Europe your puppet project.

It was you who invited the refugees on European ancestral lands..

It was you who allowed the Nazis to exterminate and enslave the Polish..

It was you who played geopolitical games with Italy and Japan during the war.

It was you who first introduced chemical weapons in warfare and unleashed them on the fields of Europe.

It was you who introduced unrestricted Submarine warfare, dooming thousands of sailors to their deaths.

It was you who created the Schlieffen Plan - causing the rape of Belgium and a long costly war that devastated the continent.

It was you who killed millions of children with your bombing of civilian populations.

It was you who massacred surrendering soldiers.

It was you who abused the Anglosphere's trust so much that they felt they had to attack your soil during 1939.

It was you who started an endless massacre of the Jews across all of Germany in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Poland unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who started the campaign of extermination of Slavic population in occupied territories. Several thousand villages were burned with their entire population.

It was you who not only caused ANTIFA to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of English and forced them to leave their homes and cities.

It was you who allowed Muslims to mass rape the women and men of Europe and allowed our culture to be subverted.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad. Its time for an ARYANDIED.

Can you write this again in non-autistic way?

fpbp

R E D D I T S P A C I N G
E
D
D
I
T

impractical to use, many country's have a strike back policy the second a hit is assured, unless they hit all of a country's nukes at once they're going to receive nuclear hell fire as well

Yes, we should. The biggest mistake in history is allowing Germany to remain a country in 1945. It should have been dismantled and governed by peoples with less fucked up DNA. Germany is the root of all evil in Europe. Always has been, always will. Germans always, and I means ALWAYS, look for a strong expansionist destructive leader. Look it up. It's a fact. Wilhelm II, Hitler, Kohl, Merkel. Scum of the earth.

>Comparing Merkel to Hitler

Different tactics, same goal.

Look goys Europe would be so united, if it weren't for the krauts. Don't mind me pushing Poland into a war with Germany, so I have a legitimization to eradicate the last european power, that was actively fighting globalism.

This

Germany was always on the right side of history.
They were always wary of the Jew and his influence.
If there is a God and a Heaven then there is a special place in it for the Germans.

You are aware, that basically all of west europe has germanic genes?

The world would be better off if you were all exterminated.

>pushing Poland into a war with Germany
You fucking INVADED them you dumb cunt. Don't give me the German genocide bullshit either.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planned_destruction_of_Warsaw#Burning_of_libraries

Thanks, Hans! You really did us all a great service destroying most of Europe during your little temper tantrum and erasing the histories of other people.

>Unlike earlier Nazi book burnings where specific books were deliberately targeted, the burning of those libraries was part of the general burning of a large part of the city of Warsaw. This resulted in the disappearance of many valuable old books and scrolls among about sixteen million volumes from National Library, museums and palaces burnt indiscriminately by Germans in Poland during World War II.

Yeah slaughter every single last Prussian and then all Mohammeds and split up the Country.
Fucking retards

The best goys just can't see their role. It is understandable, since a narrative of yourself being on the good side is essential for your own psychological well being, but let me ask you: who has a literal banking district where the jews reign surpreme since hundrets of years in their capital, where english law doesn't even apply?

Double, double BEADY trouble;
Deutschland burns and Kraut blood bubbles.
Round up all the Rhineland-Rats,
In our Refineries they'll be trapped.;
Eye of Saxon and veins of Frisians
Collect them while they are in season
Hamburg Kraut and Prussian's ring,
Silesian's legs and a STUKA wing,
Turn their cities into rubble
Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.

Double, double ANGLO lied;
Whirlwind reaped. Now ARYANDIED.
Raise your glass and drink the blood.,
Once a trickle. Now a flood.

The jew really lives in the anglo.

About ww1... We serbs accepted majority of the ultimatum and even suggested to go to court or some shit for the last part of the ultimatum but retarded Austro Hungarians wanted war

>franco-prussian war
A war won against the masonry, pretty remarkable
>ww1-ww2
started by the warmonger of churchill, another mason with the help of his jewish masters (like the killing of Rasputin)

literally what the fuck

it was a war with only two powers involved and less than 500.000 dead

That's Germans for you. Retarded and destructive

>started by the warmonger of churchill
That's fucking ridiculous.

Napoleon III needed his ass kicked 2bh. Fucking poser.

and the greatest minds of modern and romantic time

>this is what germans believe

Please do also western Europe and middle east except for syria

>Franco-Prussian War
>Destroying Europe
Kekistani LARPers should be genocided

>Germany

Tell me, if Hitler "invading" the Sudetenland was grounds for war, why was it OK for Stalin to take the rest and then, after the war, take that too?

Germany has always been the good guy. Put down your Talmud.

You're delusional.