Why do Americans love going to Mexico so much? I thought it was filled with shit water and gangs in the streets

Why do Americans love going to Mexico so much? I thought it was filled with shit water and gangs in the streets

Only poor americans 'vacation' in mexico.
Mexico is shit.

Where are the husbands?

I can't wait for the BestGore ransom video and follow up when they botch paying it because of corrupt spic federales...hopefully they still have the hair dye and highlights still be mostly visible so tumbler can see the road they're headed towards.

If none of that happens, I hope they decide to stay.

Fat fingers.

Mexico is a wonderful place to act like a oral degenerate and go to the beach for cheap

inb4 raped and beheaded by the local cartel

>fat "lesbians" going to mexico to get spicdicked

Nothing of value was lost

user I

That is because you are stupid. Mexico is great. Baja is my favorite place down there. I've driven the peninsula in a Tacoma, and ran sport boats in the sea. Pretty fun.

user...

Americans only go to the "nice" resorts and touristy parts of Mexico.

>mexico
>resort with armed guards, bottled water, and modern plumbing

pick one

Big Mexican Dick

Never go outside the resort as a white person

To fuck underaged prostitutes mainly>Why do Americans love going to Mexico so much?

to fuck underaged prostitutes mainly

In Mexico.

mexico is america's zoo

Americans only go to a few select cities which have beaches and Injects alcohol into the bloodstream. Last time I was in Cancun I went to a private resort and the only people there were white. It was amazing.

Vacation's to Mexico are a meme. People do it only because other people do it. American's don't love it, it's just the cheapest "exotic" location near the US.

They also never go to the real Mexico. Americans stay on resorts and in tourist villages.

Mexico is a really nice place, even Ciudad Juarez with all its bad fame. Now, if you're stupid and naive like those dykes probably are, you're gonna get keel.

Just imagine those fat, sweaty, hairy fucking fupas grinding against each other

I don't know one person that wants or has gone to Mexico.

I visited my girlfriend in mexico recently, I met her online. The major cities are for the most part very modern, and there is a large middle class in mexico with money to spend at modern malls with armed guards. Be prepared to get montezuma's revenge and be shitting blood out your as if you visit however. Luckily it cost like 15 dollars to see a legit doctor and get antibiotics.

How easy is it? Age of consent in Mexico is 13 by the way. Just asking for a friend.

They go to canada sometimes too

This tbqh

>when you use myspace angles to hide your disgusting corpulence but your sausage fingers cannot lie

>go to the beach for cheap

Do people pay to go to the beach in Anarkistan, user?

because it's dirt cheaper than going to paris or greece or italy, a lot of people do this. compare it to a honeymoon in paris for example, you can buy a fucking car or put a down payment on a house for the money you will spend there.

is it better? fuck no, you get what you pay for. i remember going there on vacation and all i saw were poor kids asking for money, pretty sad. but yea, its mostly for poor people, still, if they are having a good time then it doesn't matter. you shouldn't have to put down 30k on a wedding, 10k on a wedding ring and another 20 on a vacation, fucking retarded.

Age of consent doesn't apply to prostitution. It is illegal.

This is cazunel we are talking about. It looks nice so tourists can spend their money on shit like fish pedicures, and sip on margaritas with a nice ocean view. Believe me, I want on a cruise to there.

>went*

Weirdly enough, one of the racks that had t-shirts kinda looked like a swastika

>going to paris or greece or italy
Why would you go somewhere covered in refugee slums? Europe has become a joke of a destination, come visit Western Canada where the people are white and the views are tight.

Usually when people go to 'Mexico' or 'Bahamas' or some place like this they aren't really visiting the actual country.

They stay at an American owned and operated resort that just happens to be within the borders of that country.

Same reason they love vegas. Drugs, sex and sin.
I lose a ton of respect for anyone when they say they want to or are going to mexico or vegas.

Cheap hookers

Cheap warm weather. And travel marketing hide how shitty it is.

Honestly I would love to live in remote parts of canada. So much land. The only issue is your government and gun laws. Even with the insulation of miles and miles of nothing I don't think it would keep me far enough away from your shit government. Not that the US government is a lot better but we don't have federalized sjw laws yet.

Most people with Downs have fat fingers.

>tumbler

>be american
>tip the beach
>clap
>get shot

MODS ARE SLEEPING

Good one comrade; I send you to gulag last.

>Implying the cartels don't own the Mexican government
They generally keep the violence out of the popular tourist spots, to keep money coming in. Americans like to get cheap drugs and party down there - why would you want to scare away your customers?

>why would you want to scare away your customers?
Because they're only Mexican Intellectuals

Incorrect
That's because they go to resorts that are in no way representative of the rest of the country

For the price a generic hotel on the beach in Clearwater, I can go to Mexico and stay at an all-inclusive resort

When americans go to mexico they go to a walled resort and never leave the hotel

get emm

Most public beaches in the US are flooded with niggers so a lot of white people go on vacation to non-American countries in the hopes of getting away from the nigger beaches.

Again, niggers ruin everything.

>those pig hooves in the bottom of the pic

Why are Leftists usually so fat?

How should I put this...

There are beautiful cities. The beaches are nice but expensive, you just have to know where to look.

This

Mexico has a few nice beaches and resorts for tourists only, they don't let actual Mexicans in. I wouldn't leave the resort if I were to go there.

[funky town intensifies]

>we don't have federalized sjw laws yet
How's that legalized AIDS transference coming along?

I haven't seen the east coast but I've never seen this on the beaches anywhere in southern California, and definitely not in the north (it's cold as shit and only good for surfing enthusiasts and abalone diving). They can't swim ffs.

>that fish/animal like gaze

The modern person is a selectively bred, idiotic serf. I can't even stand looking at most people. They look like total meat puppets.

Thats a California state law. Not a federal one. I live in based west virginia with legal unlicensed concealed carry. Liberal states are no go zones. I consider them third world separate nations.

Probably in one of those bags.

Why are niggers at the beach if they cant swim? It makes as much sense as niggers hanging out at the library

Wow, you're such a straight edge, they use you as a standard for properly built houses.
Faggot.

>implying most yanks have even left their state

mexicaca got lots of cheap and sexy brown lolies americans love to stick their circumcised penises into.

Lesbians and fags will be hunt down and sacrificed to the Sun God.

that's funny. pathetic lesbian cunts.

>most US States are the size of several EU countries

many dont have any need to leave if you know this

absolute sausage hands

Underrated

>Age of consent doesn't apply to prostitution. It is illegal.

Cheap cocaine and illegal diazepines maybe?

They go to the more gentry areas of Mexico. Resorts, etc.

They go to Cancun not Mexico City or Juarez. Its like when people say they go to NYC they go to Time Square not Harlem. Think OP

They don't know that the State Department works closely with the Mexican Government to cover up the murder/kidnapping of American tourists.

In reality Mexican vacation spots are actually Game reserves that cater to the worst Mexico has to offer.