If you support guns you need to be shot

Why do you still support guns?

>One of the great disconnects of our history is how a nation birthed on the premise that all men are created equal could enshrine an entire race of people as three-fifths of a human being. We tried to fix that, through our bloodiest war and a series of amendments that followed.

>Not so with guns. The Second Amendment, as applied in the last 30 years or so, has become so perverted, twisted and misused that you have to see it now as the second original sin in the founding of this country, after slavery.

>It wasn’t meant to be the instrument for the worst kind of American exceptionalism — setting up the United States as the most violent of developed nations. But it is now. The more we stand out for random mass killings daily, the more the leading cause becomes clear: the warped interpretation of the freedom to own lethal weaponry.

web.archive.org/web/20171008011456/https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/06/opinion/second-amendment-cancer.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z5-1nVswz0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bait harder OP, next time make a trap thread

SHALL

Shall not be infringed

US subhumans keep their delusion of this 2nd "agreement".

Good Lord, you can hoard any gun you want but when the state that gibs your taxes yo israel comes with full power, you are fucked.

9/11, Las Vegas shooting are all false flags perpetrated by the kikes who keep owning you.

your guns won't change your slave status, gullible goym.

SHALL

NOT

come at me and try to shot me.

When will people just learn to accept that no matter what weapons are available crazies are gonna go crazy.

I say we just bring in snipers as security. one or 2 trained men watching crowds. Not through their scopes, but ready to go if a crazy busts in. Because in all honesty there are like 50 bouncers and security guards at event to make sure people pay but nobody to put down problems.

>dug you own grave: the post
this is irreversible, remember when it's time to remember you dug your own grave

>most violent of developed nations

interesting enough we have the largest black population of that group.

Lol come get my guns I dare you

>Why do you still support guns?

BE

the tigers are playen tonight! I never miss a game

youtu.be/z5-1nVswz0I

INFRINGED

What part of "The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" do you not understand?

Stop responding to sage threads
sage in options
so sage already
sage
hide

I don't care.

I've already been shot and would prefer to prevent that from happening in the future. So no thanks. I'll keep my guns.

>Why do you still support guns
Cause of dipshit retards like you and niggers. Nigger

but how will you shoot me without guns?

>This thread again

Chanting and mantras are for retarded cultists.

I get that repeating the same phrases over and over may make you feel warm and fuzzy at church, but you're making yourself look like a retard.

Americans SELL guns at a very competitive level; its one of their strongest rated export products.

Anyone speaking of restricting guns in America has that conundrum as an issue to resolve, such as how to deal with the economic downturn of no longer being able to sell their products on a domestic scale.

I think Americans are fucking retarded for thinking that Arming Cleetus and his special needs donkey son with guns DOESNT PUT THEM AT RISK OF BEING RANDOMLY SHOT BY CLEETUS,
and the argument 'they'll get guns anyway' doesn't work when Australia, NZ and Britan prove them absolutely fucking wrong.

The issue is theres a LOT of guns in america, so Merricans gonna Merric, which means more dead Americans.

As long as it doesn't become OUR problem, IDGAF, but they're killing themselves, and retards like this are too stupid to acknowledge the problem.

>Implying there is anything wrong with slavery

>need
>should
>deserve
Communist's lexicon

How are you going to shoot me if you want guns banned?

>Why do you still support guns?
It's the duty of every normal man to protect his family and property. America is a nation filled with melanin-enriched gentleman who don't understand the concept of not trying to take other people's shit by force. I don't care about standing up to tyranny with my gun. I care about shooting Tyrone in the dick if he breaks in. That's the only reason I need to support the second amendment.

NOT

Found the retard?

Look at Afghanistan. If a few thousand sandniggers in 30 year old pickup trucks and a few AK47s can stop the US military for nearly two decades, what do you think 50 million American men with 300 million stockpiled weapons will do?

Dude. Just kys.

You don't need to stand to stop tyranny, the simple fact that the population is armed is enough to deter the government from ever going tyrannical. The 2nd amendment it's for two things:
1. Deter the government
2. Make possible for the citizens to defend themselves

While police may be effective, their response is too slow, when seconds matter, police is minutes away. You need to be able to stand your ground until the police can help you.

BE

INFRINGED

INFRINGED!

Also, remember to sage boys.

To be fair USA and New Mexico are high because of Navajos on the reservation not beaners

>themoreyoukbow.jpeg

I’m mean Arizona and New Mexico ***

Thanks OP. I just bought another gun.
>Another shekel for you

>setting up the United States as the most violent of developed nations.

It's funny that this is in reality caused by all the niggers...which is in reality caused by not sending all the freed slaves back to Africa. But you just go ahead and continue to blame inanimate objects for all the problems this Country has.

>The Second Amendment, as applied in the last 30 years or so, has become so perverted, twisted and misused that you have to see it now as the second original sin in the founding of this country, after slavery.
I'll bite this shitty bait. The left has only itself to blame. prior to the 1970's firearms education classes were common in U.S. schools. Many schools had a marksmanship program and even a competitive rifle or shotgun team. Mass shootings were rare and prior to 1968 you could have a gun shipped directly from the manufacturer to your door. Guns weren't common, but they weren't objects of fear. They simply existed in society. In the 1970's, that all changed. The left achieved positions of power in government, media and education and began a decade long demonetization campaign against guns and shooting culture. Firearms education was excised from schools, teachers, government officials and media went on a full bore campaign to paint guns as evil and gun owners as a fringe element of society that needed to be contained. The program continued through the 1980's and culminated with 1994's Assault Weapons Ban. This proved to be the proverbial straw that broke the camels back. The NRA had an internal civil war and the old guard that wanted the organization to focus solely on the shooting sports and firearms education was thrown out in favor of a new guard of political activists and they bent their will towards stopping the erasure of the shooting culture. The Democratic House and Senate that had voted in the new legislation found themselves voted out. Bill Clinton said in his memoirs that he firmly believed the '94 AWB was what lost him congress in 1994.
(cont.)

this
the military also used tanks, jets, bombers, and all sorts of shit they wouldnt be able to use on their own people

It's also important to note that the way to get Americans to wnat something is to tell them they can't have it. "Loopholes" allowed the rifle specifically targeted by the AWB to be manufactured with a number of cosmetic features deleted and the AR15 went from an expensive curiosity to the most common semiautomatic rifle in the country by the time the AWB expired in 2004. This caused a couple of major problems for the antigun left over the long term. The first was separating the casual shooter from the hard core "gun nut." As societal pressure to abandon shooting hobbies mounted, many casual shooters who might have been a moderating force left the hobby all together leaving a hard core of "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" types to hold the line. With the capitulators and compromisers driven out of the community, the anti gun crowd found that they were dealing with the group that had stuck it out during the dark days of the AWB and had queitly amassed an arsenal of "black rifles." Obvious appeals by the Gore and Kerry campaigns to a class of sport hunters that had largely been driven out by their party's policies (we don't want to take your hunting rifle) showed a complete lack of understanding on how their assault on gun culture had changed it. Unlike 30 years earlier, the core of the shooting culture was no longer the hunter with a wood stocked bolt action rifle. The core of the shooting sports was now someone who owned a black rifle and participated in combat oriented shooting competitions. The anti gun left came up hard against this in the wake of Sandy Hook when they were baffled that the core of black rifle owners THEY HAD HELPED CREATE had no interest in compromise of capitulation. Obama was flummoxed that the response to his emotional appeals was "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED." So, OP, while you wring your hands and wonder what went wrong, remember that you and those like you created this. This is the Hell of your own making.

That's how lefties work. They don't want to ban ALL guns. They want to ban YOUR guns

Results for Hawaii are inaccurate. Cops and courts are so corrupt, crimes get covered up. Cops will murder people and people get disappeared in the jails and it is kept quiet by the court system falsifying papers.

Seems only "friends of the police" can carry without permits (that never get issued to anyone ever).

We are also the biggest human traffickng hub in the country, thanks to the incredible state government corruption.

WERE NUMBER ONE
WERE NUMBER ONE
WOOOOOOOOOO

You want to know what gun co8ntrol does?

>see the cops do something
>neighbor wants to fuck you in the ass or force you to let him watch you on the toilet
>for some reason this is a thing here with the violent, rapey fags
>something, anything gets you negative attention from the wrong cop, mason, criminal
>cops give your personal and surveillance info to criminals who will attack you
>burglary, robbery, rape etc. And the cops will not respond or cover it up
>you either die or go to prison labeled a violent criminal for protecting yourself
>got evidence? You might get killed violently attacking the cops in jail or maybe just disappear and the cops say they released you so they have no idea what happened once you walked out of holding...

Tell me I am lying. I am alive now because they fucked up and now their rape crew wont do shit for a while. I have paperwork they falsified. Now my phone is fucking up as I type again.

>the left once again buries their own goals
neet

I need to elaborate about the "violently attacking cops in jail" part.

>You will be killed if you fall asleep 8n jail for violently attacking the cops. As you were sleeping. Possibly cuffed as you are sleeping. Yes, you were cuffed as you slept and then proceeded to attack the cops and died of respiratory failure. Or whatever. But you aint testifying or showing people that video and pictures they cant find and destroy.

Feel free to come try.

>stop owning things because bad people can own them too

how about we fix our society not ban inanimate objects

a homogeneous white society free of niggers, jews and degeneracy would not have these mass shootings as much

That's ironic