WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH BLACK AMERICANS?

youtu.be/NwSYhDpTYGw

someone need to give me a fucking rundown. I thought Sup Forums were exaggerating with all the IQ shit, but this video....

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=0c2_1492917245
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dude us high, so IQ is even lower.

Take a nation:
-kill the natives
-bring a black minority
-shill & die for Israel
-become Israel's slave
-push the most cancerous trends such as : LGBT, Feminism and race mixing
-add a little bit more of drugs

And there you go, you have america

fucking paki should fix his machine

he was trying to make the shopkeeper accept just a dollar i think.

Even a pooinloo corner shop cashier is gobsmacked by how fucking retarded this nigger is. You don't need a quick rundown, we weren't exaggerating, niggers really are the dumbest race of people on the planet.

Blacks on average have lower IQ and higher testosterone, which pretty much tells you most of what you need to know.

High on weed and retarded.
WTF is wrong with white grills?

I worked in a little store while in college that nigs would frequent. The few times I had people either refuse to sign their name or couldn't were nigs. One dude legit made his 'mark' on the paper like it was the 1800s or some shit. They learn nothing in school.

Also, this guy is obviously stoned.

fuck niggers

You thought we were exaggerating?

Oh Olaf, if you only knew.

pooinloos utterly HATE niggers on levels you and I can't even imagine.

I've done this before and I'm a blue eyed blonde haired Englishman.

It's not about race.

White simply don't video and post it when they make a 'shondah for the cumskin'

If you did, then you'd see that anyone could make such a mistake, and you wouldn't be so raciss.

Can we see his next endeavor?

Stoned? Dude is on something much stronger than weed to make you that retarded. I assume heroin, Xanax, or alcohol

Look who's talking.
Get raped by nazis.
Surrender to anyone who points a gun at you.
Let Islam rape and kill you.
Fug off.

Cash is clearly a product of systematic racism. That's my black people steal stuff.

Remember when you tried to be a colonial power.
Put like...couldn't

This!!!

This has nothing to do with the fact he's black.

Have you never seen a tweaker before? Never seen a mentally-ill person before? Never seen a mentally-challenged person? Never seen someone obviously on some shit before?

They come from all walks. This thread is fucking retarded.

Looks like he was just high and was trying to skimp out on paying for whatever the hell he was trying to buy.

As a poo I can confirm this.

yes, he was trying to make the cashier pissed off and acceopt the dollar, you can see it from his attitude

smoke till tard
go to store while freaking out
fuck up cause autist with social anxiety

you're a fucking idiot if you didn't know how dumb 85 IQ people are

That was xanax. Be extremely careful around people like that they can snap in a second

bruh I iz so high on stoopididdy. yuh feel meh?

Which is why all those liberal MILFs love to take on BBC fucktoys. Young, dumb and full of cum. White liberals all either have small dicks, premature ejaculation, or erectile dysfunction. The milfs know that their black bulls are a dependable fuck compared to their little limp dick whitey husbands.

yea they are that retarded, they are usually more violent than that though

>Xanax
>stronger than weed

ok

Because they fuck all the white women and you're stuck jerkin your turd?

I wanna know what he was smoking. Must have been some powerful dank stuff.

>Have you never seen a tweaker before? Never seen a mentally-ill person before? Never seen a mentally-challenged person? Never seen someone obviously on some shit before?
Yeah I have, most of them are black.

>I thought Sup Forums were exaggerating with all the IQ shit
We weren't. That's really all you need to know. There are always outliers, but the average Basketball American has a very low IQ, low impulse control, and no ability to understand that he doesn't deserve to just take things that aren't his. They have been taught through repetition, however, that they can say the magic word "racism" and all of their problems go away.

Xanax is highly addictive, and can make you completely forget what you did for a whole day. So yes, it's stronger and you're retarded.

This nigga aint see a dollar in his life because white supermatists steal money from minorities. The problem is white

I watched a lot of tweaker videos, because thy're fucking hilarious, and most I've seen are actually white.

Race isn't even relevant in that video though, he was clearly on something which would probably have the same effect on any other person.

guys clearly high as fuck.

The frenchfaggot may not have the high ground, but he's right
lel

My wife loves sleeping with black men. She has the most powerful orgasms while being slammed like a trunk lid by big mandingo pipe.

>higher testosterone

source needed

have you never seen a drugged up person before?

lol you've never done them in excess before have you?

No you beta virgin fat fuck, I am content with my Indian waifu... Race mixing with cumskims girls is the worst thing to do ever. Enjoy your divorce and paring with half of your money in a few years. What you said is nothing to be envious about faggot.

Want me to bring this to another store?

liveleak.com/view?i=0c2_1492917245

He was cognizant enough to communicate and understand what he was doing.

He may have been high as hell, but it's still pretty dumb to confuse a dollar with a debit card.

Xanax will literally wipe your memory of the entire day if you take too much you fucking retard

Are you trying to tie race to his actions?

We don't get those in Europe. If they even exist, they don't roam the streets freely.

It wipes your long term memory, not shorty term memory idiot.

That’s definitively not Xanax.

Sup Forums loves taking every opportunity to hate on niggers.

Well, that was uh... different.

Yes you do. You're actually importing the as we speak.

It's quite possible that there's a correlation.

Depends on if you drink with it. Which is highly likely wiht an abuser.

You can forget whole sections of your night, after a certain point. That may be form the alcohol.

Yeah it's drugs, not their room temperature IQ. Most blacks are fucking retarded. They are barely conscious.

Fuck you streetshitters.

Fucking leaf

Why does it seem like blacks always have this shifty look? When I worked at a grocery store, the black customers also look around weirdly

this nigger is just high as fuck, you can genuinely see and hear the confusion in him and pooinloos have no patience with niggers so he just told him no

Piglet on a niglet?

probably high.

he probably thought that the money went in like a vending machine because he was really high

Toon on a coon?

All of them.

This is the kind of shit history they invent when all they had to go on was a literal fairy tale that had a picture of black knights. It was a kids book that was already going out of it's way to blackwash European history but kids raised on it literally think it's some old manuscript and proof that they was knights.

Then I implore you to look up any drug-related video on YouTube and I will guarantee you a magnitude of white people acting the same.

Some blacks are smarter than whites, some whites are smart than blacks.

In 1973 the American Association for mental deficiencies had to lower the standardized IQ level for mental retardation because at that time over half of the African American population had been deemed mentally retarded. They dropped it from 85 to 70, and even at that level 12% of blacks fell below the line. These are their descendants!

this is how niggers rob people they act stupid and wait for white bois to put their guard down then they jump your ass

Found the shitskin

I would implore you to research statistics involving race and IQ.

What are you do angry about? Frenchbro didn't say any lies, everything he said is true. Be angry at the situation, not the messenger.

They think Africa was some utopia without us. For the love of God I wish they really believed this one, and would just go back. Why are they hellbent on fucking up our country.

Your a big knight

Go easy on him, this was probably the first time he paid for something in his entire life.

The guy is high on something obviously.

And he was pretty polite about it.

Yes I understand that blacks are significantly lower in IQ when compared with whites.

I'm saying that this video had fuck all to do with the fact he's black.

>Some blacks are smarter than whites, some whites are smart than blacks.
Taking some good BBC, eh britbong?

>when your only counter is ad hominem
Could you try not living up to the stereotype for once?

Topkek

Am I wrong?

4U

American blacks are inbred. They were bred for labor during slavery, from inferior stock traded by the smartest niggers out of Africa. Why do you think sickle cell anemia is do prevalent in blacks? They are all related.

>shondah for the
fuck off shlomo

france has been the home of degeneracy for a very long time, only surpassed once by the now extinct weimar republic

That shit goes both ways moor.

Your country wouldn't exist without the French, stop believing in french surrendering meme.

The irony is killing me, Pierre.

B-bb-but user, he IS black

Yeah he might be retarded. But he definitely looked like he was on something. Speech seemed slured too

Based panjeet

Pop 1 or 2 bars and tell us what happened when you come to tomorrow

I know a tall asian guy, too.

I dont understand your point. You got angry at him for telling the truth. You literally shot the messenger. Dont get angry just because we point out that white americans are doomed.

Heh that comment
>did you just assume my tender

This. Checked.