France is a fuckin USA in Europe

France is a fuckin USA in Europe
>US are 56% White
>France is ~65%
>Tonns of subhumans living in our cities
>It's really hard to find 100% White city/town
>Half of population is redpilled
>Whitest regions vote for the left(New England/Bretagne)

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

democratieparticipative.biz/index.php/2017/08/31/france-officiellement-27-de-naissances-non-blanches-en-2016-en-realite-40/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Should have embraced the natsoc occupation desu famalam

Are you counting people of Armenian, Jewish, Portuguese and/or Spanish extraction living in France as white (including the offspring of mixed marriages)? Because there's no way France is as high as 65% White.

FRANCE, OOEE

>France is ~65%
Sources on that one? I thought you are whiter. Maybe I'm just naive.

We can not collect data on ethic/race backgrounds, so yeah, it's based on my impression and unofficial statistics

I also exclude romanians/analbanians/yugos/chechens from the "Whites" when I say 65%

bumpo

TRAVAIL
FAMILLE
PATRIE
A LA VICTOIRE!

>I also exclude romanians/analbanians/yugos/chechens from the "Whites" when I say 65%
Can't be doing that.
We really have to take what we can get these days.

>US are 56% White
I don't know where everyone keeps getting this number from. The real number is 63%, which is still horrible, but not nearly as bad as 56%

they are very unreliable, they also luv to side with leftists

WHat I really see as a difference, is that there are some sort of patriotism still exist in the US.
Meanwhile, we have 2nd generation immigrants who openly hate France

Nice try Anglo but we're 85%

Meanwhile in UK

burger education strikes again...

aww thanks Sup Forums

saying a country is the "USA of X" is a compliment now :D

America is 61.27% non-Hispanic White according to Wiki, but that figure includes Arabs, Jews, Portuguese, Turks and the like. 56% seems more realistic.

Well, the french are faggots to begin with.

Yes and no.
Its still pretty easy to find a 100% white place in burgerland but thats because our population is spread out.

Most minorities live on the coast line.

I didnt even see a black person were i live until i was 16

How the irony

You're so cucked that you women don't consider you as men anymore

i saw one when i was 10

>France is ~65%

that's full of shit, even uk is >90% white lmao

>It's really hard to find 100% White city/town
brittany

but what do you expect from a country that worshipped the nigger loving napoleon

Oui*

The French will join the kikes on the day of the stake for their continuous betrayal of the West.

I assume france is very segregated as well.

I've randomly counted people in the streets in several big cities and i got something like 80%. Shitskins and niggers are loud and stands out more than whites, tricking your memory into thinking they're more numerous than they actually are.

>it's based on my impression
Don't do that.
>unofficial statistics
The first few Google results of "Demographics in France" suggest that around 85% of France is of European descent.

>nigger loving

England ?

No way France is 65% white: there are millions of old white people living in the countryside. 65% is possibile only in big cities like Paris or Nice among the young population. France is about 80% European or so.

>tricking your memory into thinking they're more numerous than they actually are.
my sides.

All of those old people will die in the next 2 decades and then you'll be 60% just like us. It'll be even worse for us though, we'll have entire states that are like 50% Mexican. California is going to crash and burn.

France : Officiellement 27% de naissances non-blanches en 2016, en réalité 40%

democratieparticipative.biz/index.php/2017/08/31/france-officiellement-27-de-naissances-non-blanches-en-2016-en-realite-40/

Brazil is 30% and is a big shithole full of drug attics, communist and gay agenda eveeywhere, whites average iq here is 85. We are fucked up because of almost 30 years of Gramsci style education in our schools.

>56% white
>still the best country on the planet
Be jealous yuropoors

damn you guys are fucked, 40% nigger births is way too much for a white homeland
How do you really know it's not more than 40%, it's illegal to measure it because it would kickstart a racewar right?

This is so retarded i swallowed the bait and had to reply to this post to say this is so retarded, which is embarassing even tho i saged it.
I think pol has become 100% trolls, slides and controlled opp
To 8chn we go

Yet the US still has over four times the amount of Whites that France does.

France is around 80% white sweetheart

The US also has more than double the amount of niggers that the entirety of europe has combined

You would have lost it like you lost Vietnam.

It was only a matter of time.

>Half of population is redpilled

More like 1%, at best.
More people than that will say "fuck sandniggers", and that's cool, but they are still little babies. Frenchmen who ask themselves the real questions? Pretty much non-existent.

Until next year

gtfo with your meme flag pédé

Says an average choad who has never been and is intimidated by the language

it's going down.

5% redpilled at best.

Who's this lovejuice succubus?

>Frenchmen who ask themselves the real questions? Pretty much non-existent.

What questions are those?

Russia is US in Europe though
>BIG
>RUSSIAN
>GUNS
Also about 60-70% white
No freedoms though, you can still own plenty of different guns, just no pistols

>Also about 60-70% white

Not for very long. Slavs are getting outbred by others. Moscow has more mosques than churches. And Chinese are flooding Siberia.

Sure seems to work here in Marseille, famalam

>worshipped the nigger loving napoleon
wtf source please

>The first few Google results of "Demographics in France" suggest that around 85% of France is of European descent.

Ha ha ha!!!
Are you really that naive?

>my impression
just kill yourself now

>solution to everything is to be occupied by Germans

that's a fluffy kitty

No it isn't. There is less Bible, less guns, more 21ST CENTURY. The language, is less dominant and more groupish.

>France is around 80% white sweetheart
In the countryside maybe. France is 80% notwhite

well it's hardly a surprise to see countries so influenced by americuck propaganda, turn into americucks
like, I'm doing my part over here - definitely bleached more than a couple french sluts so far, even had a natural blonde french gf (rare) but there's only so much I can do
one thing you gotta give to french girls though is that they're real good undercover nazis and not dumbfuck plumbercuck slavshit-type nazi roleplayer whores who're just plain stupid, but some proper nefarious shit
just that france is filled with gay baguette-frogs and nobody's taking advantage of these sex-crazed nazi chicks, it boggles my mind

If OP speaks of "unofficial sources" and doesn't provide anything then I'm going to look for what is the most stated number.

FPBP
Superior race serbshit

should've won the war

France is literally 85%+ white what da fuq is the retard in OP talking about you guys consume so much fake news now you start to believe it for real and spew it too.Holy fucking shit i swear this place is making vast majority of the people retarded.

Shitskin..... spanish and portuguese are europeans , culturally, genetically and historically. deal with it

absolute filth

We did win the war. Ethnic Germans hold disproportional amount of wealth in Germany, former Warsaw Pact nations and even Russia.

tugailussions

science vs buthurt
deal once again hide flag

>we did win the war
>more US and British troops in Germany than German soldiers in the year of our lord 2017th
>ethnic Germans in Eastern Europe after 1945
this is what mindbreak looks like

except france has marxist constitution

>when mentally ill montengro poster has another seizure
laughing. get back to posting some celeb threads, shilling for Putin or something

US is not 56% white. Closer to 70%.

Well I certainly hope Germany embraces the muslim occupation.

The way Americans define "white" is retarded though. If Arabs and North Africans were to be counted "white" in Europe our nations would be close to 95% white.

Yeah, 100% white.

Came here looking for tits. Disappointed

The USA is way worse.

It seems we have some envy non-whites here, same old news.

portuguesephenotype.blogspot.com/