How do we stop liberals?

These kinds of sentiments are growing, how do we stop them before we lose our guns?

>I teach the Constitution for a living. I revere the document when it is used to further social justice and make our country a more inclusive one. I admire the Founders for establishing a representative democracy that has survived for over two centuries.

>But sometimes we just have to acknowledge that the Founders and the Constitution are wrong. This is one of those times. We need to say loud and clear: The Second Amendment must be repealed.

rollingstone.com/politics/news/why-its-time-to-repeal-the-second-amendment-right-bear-arms-20160613

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Pretty cut and dry. Anyone trying to infringe on the rights/security granted to the people can be labeled an enemy of the free State. You have the right to keep and bear Arms in the event you must form a Militia; you do not need actively be in a Militia. The Militia regulates the Militia, not any government.

Liberals will soon be labeled an anti-American entity and an enemy of the free State. Tread lightly.

>But sometimes we just have to acknowledge that the Founders and the Constitution are wrong.

Yeah, I totally agree, let's start with abolishing 13, 14 and 15.

Pull federal funding of colleges... they'll get their act together quick.

>take are guns

Just say no idiot what can they do?

if you got rid of the 14th you would be effectively returning the Bill of Rights to its original meaning which would give states the ability to determine speech and gun laws as they see fit

>I like the Constitution and use it as back up for my arguments when it suits me
>I hate it when it disagrees with me

I get such of kick out of these retards. They have absolutely no idea what would actually happen if they tried to pull this shit. There would literally be a civil war, and in all the skirmishes and guerilla led attacks gun owning Americans would be killing the non gun owning liberals. It really is that simple

yeah, but the opposite

sure fine by me i live in a red state

blue states can feel safe living in their gun-free zones only to get mowed down by someone who literally just drove a few hours

>Republicans control house, senate and executive.
>It's time to propose things that could never feasibly happen as a response to an actual tragedy that way when it doesn't happen we can take the moral high ground.

Is Rolling Stone the Salon of print magazines now?

I know it's circling the drain, but we REALLY should compile a list of all the writers/contributors and make sure they're held accountable for their atrocious output.

>but we REALLY should compile a list of all the writers/contributors
Consider yourself drafted. Compile a list of all dickheads and post them here and any other sites. If you're feeling exceptionally industrious compile files of their ant-American content for evidence. Probably should keep good screen grabs of all articles.

>by David S. (((Cohen)))
Every fucking time.

>We aren't here to take your guns away!
>Please remove the second amendment.

Before anyone tries to be pedantic, there's already numerous regulations to purchase a firearm like waiting periods and background checks.

>People would be willing to ruin their lives over a gun.

If they passed a law making guns illegal you really think regular gun owning people would start shooting everyone including police? they would send the military in to execute every single one of those people if it got that bad

You think the police and military would all be on the anti gun side of the conflict? It would be men vs bug men, muds, faggots and women. Who do you think would win?

We need to drop the 19th amendment ammirite boys?

You're speaking as if military and police are composed of hardcore SJW lefties.

>i love the constitution
>i do however want to assail the constitution and weaken it irreparably by repealing amendments

hmm

Point out how fully automatic weapons are already illegal and yet it didnt do shit.

Point out how the Paris concert hall shooting, despite guns being illegal

OBAMA whoops I mean MUH EBIL DEEP STATE LIBRULS R COMIN FER MUH GUNS