Russian embassy in your country

Does it post funny twitter-stuff? Our Russian embassy is fun. They post constantly about Czechoslovakia (1938 Munich agreement), along with photos of desacrated soviet monuments, how we were "liberated" by them, and how we should be grateful and idolize soviets. In last of their twitter posts they threatned us that Jews and Russians will unite against Poland again to protect soviet version of history. This declaration happened after major meeting of Putin with Jewish leader Ben Lazar.

twitter.com/rusemb_pl/status/913424677841903618

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RussianEmbassy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That sounds enraging. Burn that shit down with ruskies inside.

cliche american

I wonder why Russians constantly try to use Jews in their latest conflict with us. It is happening since we kicked them out from Sobibór project. They think that Jews are some kind of ultimate authority for us and we listen to their orders, or smth?

Poland natural political orbit submissive to Moscow best to work within that framework for all sides

>Does it post funny twitter-stuff?
Not often but when they do it's gold.

Being in "Russia's orbit" is being in Chinese-German orbit, automatically in our geopolitical situation, that's why your subhuman army packed itself into our country, i guess.

I just checked the twitter page. Mostly just bragging about soviet achievments and finnish and russian politicians meeting or some shit.
Poles must be furious if the russian embassy is spreading anti polish propaganda and lies about soviet occupation? I have heard that the baltic countries have similiar experiences with russian media attacking them and also complaining about muh soviet statues.

>Poland calling anyone subhuman
lmao

>Poles must be furious if the russian embassy is spreading anti polish propaganda and lies about soviet occupation?

Wut? They are doing it since 1945. We had a lot of time to get accustomed to it.

Finland is probably Russia's bitch and vassal, that's why they don't attack you in their twitter trolling.

I would be mad if russia would use their embassy in Finland to spread anti finnish propaganda. Are there really no protests against that shit? Are people really just used to it? I thought poles are nationalistic people.

kek

Probably that is the case. Our politicians are spineless cuckolds unlike yours. You managed to elect a nationalist ruling party.

>I would be mad if russia would use their embassy in Finland to spread anti finnish propaganda.

If your elite acts the way Russia dislikes, you will get such tweets too. As long as you obey them, they don't attack you in their propaganda. Poland is a huge pain in the Russian ass because of Baltic Pipe, our successful actions to fuck up Nord Stream 2, our new historical policy that fights against the myth of "soviet liberation", hence we remove their Red Army statues, and so on and so on. I guess that they are also pissed by murrican military bases to large degree, because we never had it here before.

>Probably that is the case. Our politicians are spineless cuckolds unlike yours. You managed to elect a nationalist ruling party.

If shit hits the fan, it won't help you, because Russians always attack small countries with small populations that are outside of NATO. Weren't they already setting refugee-routes towards your country? I also heard that they violated your territory multiple times in 2016-2017? In case of Poland they can write only dumb tweets, but they never tried such hardcore actions

Zabrac im tą ambasadę kurwa mać.

Could be just bots

Your ultimate authoity is USA. They say jump - you ask how high.

Is there a Soviet Twitter account for my country?

At least they give us some form of freedom, unlike your shitty empire.

Yeah the Russian Embassy here is always tweeting and stirring up shit.

twitter.com/RussianEmbassy

They give you liberal decadence and illusions. You're lucky that currently a right-wing government is in power.

>decadence and illusions.
>right wing gov
With russians we had fucking communism. If we were under ruskies we would had belarusian tier economy and authoritarian gov. I prefer fucking americans alright.

when will you ever get over the butt hurt you fucking losers. You are like the fucking Palestinians of Europe. will you ever stop crying?