Sam Harris

I really dont like sam harris at all because hes an opinionated wanker but i found this podcast(only listening for based murray) particularly distasteful.
the way he goes after Molymeme is hilarious and the way he tries to imply that Molymeme speaking to race realists nicely mean you cant speak to Molymeme unless u specifically condemn him at the start.
His intellectually dishonest tyrade starts at around 42:00

youtube.com/watch?v=G7S99S7Kv20
Thoughts on meme intellectuals like this talking to down to young people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ReKIJvOJDrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>intellectually dishonest
If I hear this one more fucking time i swear imsmejiwiwjjwjw.
That one or
>some people are confused
Or
>let's unpack this a little for some people who may not be informed on the topic
Or
>now some brief housekeeping

Otherwise a decent podcast

Sam is a reasonably intelligent, stubborn, arrogant guy. That's really all you need to know about him. He's incredibly boring to listen to, and his talking points have become increasingly predictable.

There's not much point in listening further after he calls Jared Taylor a white supremacist, who has stated in just about every interview I've seen that he isn't. He calls himself a white advocate time and time again.

Wow, an atheist is bluepilled. Wow!

he does it all the time
throws out labels left right and center and then sits there accusing people of labelling people and hows hes not idealogically driven in any way

Yes, it's extremely annoying listening to this guy go on these constant moral crusades, which is why his podcast with Scott Adams is fantastic.

youtube.com/watch?v=ReKIJvOJDrs

The 'who you speak to' thing is practical.

Associating with certain people closes doors. Murray is right, in principle it's best just to talk to widely but Murray is in the opposite situation to Harris.

Murray gats next to no press in the UK. In the US his audience is on the right and there are outlets catering for that. For him talking to those to the right of him isn't damaging. To Harris it is.

If you listen carefully he adjusts his description of Taylor to (something along the lines of) one step removed from white supremacist. Which is a fair description, whether or not you think being that matters at all.

He was the useless one in that four atheist clique with Hitchens, Dawkins, Dennet.

>waking up with Sam Harris

Wake up sheeple, preferably with Sam Harris himself! Whoah. What a fucking faggot. Hope he catches a stray grenade with his own teeth once.

i don't like sam harris either (he's basically the poor man's idea of a "philosopher") and i disagree with his criticism of molymeme, but molymeme is even dumber and deceitful than harris. they're both hacks, but at the end of the day harris has few more working neurons

> ib4 not an argument

>I really dont like sam harris at all
me neither, but it was quite funny listening to him BTFO of scott adams and hearing scott get extremely triggered.

I wonder why ((harris) would be calling a guy that doesn't wont whites to go extinct a white supremacist and shouldn't be giving a platform?
Anyway I don't like ((murray)) or ((harris)) they're both hacks who make a living talking about politics but probably doesn't even know as much about it as a random 4chaner but because they have posh 'intellectual' voices people perceive them as geniuses

He's Jewish, that's his problem. All for the tribe. With Jews, you lose.

He's a second-rate thinker anyway. Typical Jewish tribalism got this guy any public attention. If he were a gentile, his amateurish level of thinking would have landed him on the outer corners of YouTube and no speaking gigs.

>atheist

Reminder that Sam Harris is a jew.

ahh, yes ((the good four atheists)) to tell you why you should abandon your religion and instead take up ((atheism))

He's an immoral piece shit. I say this is someone who has read all his books, and used to admire him. He is certainly smart enough to understand the way things are. And he's certainly capable enough to do his research. But when it came to politics he failed to even make the safest arguments against Hillary Clinton.

Sam is a good guy. He's very intellectually honest as public intellectuals go, and I think he has genuinely good intentions.

Of course, he's a victim of his own biases, like everybody else. And yea, he's jewish, and it kind of shows.

This guy is a jesuit, his agenda is to brainwash you into supporting kikeland Shitrael.