Study:British young Women by far the most FAT in Europe

''BRITISH women are officially the fattest in Europe.Well, hoorah for us.Of all the labels we could have picked up,the drunkest,the laziest,the most promiscuous,this one can't be that bad,can it?
And what about those people who actually choose to be fat?A growing group of overweight activists claim it's OK and healthy to be overweight.Fat activism, as they call it yes that's a thing now is about recognising that all bodies are fine.Nowadays, the 'fat movement' is all about challenging prejudices.''

How do you fix British girls?

telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-health/10863001/Why-are-British-girls-so-fat.html
telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-health/10863001/Why-are-British-girls-so-fat.html

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/the-us-is-the-most-obese-nation-in-the-world-just-ahead-of-mexico-2017-05-19
youtube.com/watch?v=1FkVXCCfg2A
youtube.com/watch?v=x1ihDlPsc6I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Montenegro flag talking about Britain again
Why are you so obsessed with Britain you subhuman?

Pic isn't even fat girls,it's just showing ''average'' girls.

>How do you fix British girls?

With napalm

"In short, poorer people cannot afford to eat well. "Obesity is linked to people with lower incomes."

when I was a kid most people didn't have much cash to spread, everyone was skinny except for the fat kid that every class had.

People nowdays are constantly eating, walk down the road and they are stuffing themselves with takeaways, pies, burgers,chips at any time of the day.
constant public grazing makes people fat.

Triggered SJW Libtard detected. I didn't wrote the article or did this study.Don't shoot the messenger

>poor
>obese

Well Somalia would be fatter then America then

Jeez UK women are skanky.

You don't have to eat better to be skinny
You just have to eat less

I see people in the shops buying their kids ready meals, buying themselves ready meals.

School doesn't teach how to cook, people forgot how to cook, its so easy to buy a ready meal that is stuffed with fats and sugars & a microwave dinner is ready in 10 minutes.

T H I C C

Does most of brit women look like those fat fucks?
:(

Not all of them.

You're probably referring to the British underclass/working class. Any country which hasn't introduced welfare or council housing should take note. It doesn't help people, it just allows them to remain in the unproductive state which put them into that situation in the first place.

they can still suck my cock though

the lass in blue can be fixed by my having me burst my baby batter inside her

>do not want
Well, kill it with fire, chap.

Just eat half of the ready meal.

save some space for the pudding and the pizza and 3/4 bottle of prosecco.

>constant public grazing makes people fat
This. Every fatass I've been around never stops fucking eating. Healthy people eat 3 meals a day and that's it. Landwhales always have snacks and junk food with them everywhere they go. It's disgusting.

Damn. So THICC. I'm coming over!

Inbred scum looks disgusting, what else is new?

Don't you worry, British males! Spain is here to help you :) Please, come to our country and make beautiful children together.

can't stand bong girls, every girl I've ever shagged has been a foreigner

From experience French girls > Eastern European(Czech being the best) girls > American girls > Ozzie girls > arab girls > asian girls >>>> Bong whales

I'd say only two of these girls are attractive, but they are only a 6/10 at best.

Honestly I am very sure that the UK is more obese than America and Mexico.

Way to set the example for your colonies! Things are going to hell in a handbasket over here. Maybe a little less drinking and a little more leadership oh my Lord. The only thing that is keeping me sane is that hockey season started

I would fuck the weasel faced red dressed skank tbqh senpai

no bulli

And suddenly I lost my appetite.

you can never be more obese than america, that's like saying any country makes better anime than japan

you can buy pre-cut vegetables and meat in meal portions that just need to be heated up in any given way for 5-30 minutes which will instantly be 100x better than ready meals
they are just lazy and stupid

Brits in general are imbeciles. For all the hate Americans get for being ignorant, Brits are way worse.

Had to live there for 3 months, and the only decent people i met were indian

STAY AWAY FROM OUR WOMEN WITH YOUR SHITTY ANGLO GENES

We're all fucked, man. The "white race" will never pull itself out in the absolute fucking STATE our men and women are in.

where did you go and what interactions did you have, e.g. work, college?

Deflection so strong

fuck off Pierre I'm Northern Irish, not a beady anglo

I can't help that french girls are so beautiful and want a bit of the cheeky BIG LOYALIST COCK

Besides you should be thankful, I'm 6'4 and good looking

Saudia Arabia, and Naru are already more obese.

The UK and Mexico are around as equally obese.

>having to choose between bongs and curry niggers

wew lad

So you're an anglo-nigger bastard then? That's even worse.
>Besides you should be thankful, I'm 6'4 and good looking
post proofs

It's amazing how british they look. There has to be something special going on in the genepool over there.

My girlfriend's ass is absolutely huge and I bury my face in it when we 69

British girls are the worst.

You see them in Spain or in the south of french inn summer, so ugly and pale with shit ton of makeup.

marketwatch.com/story/the-us-is-the-most-obese-nation-in-the-world-just-ahead-of-mexico-2017-05-19

also pointing out other fat countries doesn't make your country any skinnier. Amerifats will always be the kings of obesity kek

Only the red dress and blue dress wouldn't be considered fat and disgusting slobs.

fat is okay.
i'm far more disgusted by stupidity, arrogance, immaturity and fake-ness.

Can confirm. Britcucks are a weird combination of rude, stupid and arrogant. I always knew they were the worst people in the English world, but I guess they're also the worst in Europe.

>i'm far more disgusted by stupidity, arrogance, immaturity and fake-ness.
So fat people?

of which result is fat

As a brit who moved away and looking back. Uk chicks are fucking foul.
Fat, too much attitude, drunk, loud and generally shitty entitled useless fucks.
Also the average brit eats fucking garbage food and doesnt know or care where it comes from or whats in it. As long as its fast and filling they're happy.

Been working this year in an english greasy spoon type joint for ez money and its incredibly rare that a skinny brit comes in, especially the women.
99% of the women that frequent my work are bloated disgusting messes and they're all your typical, working class, low wage brit. And they love it.

>they can't afford to eat well
>they don't have time

Just buy a slow cooker. Throw some veggies and meat into it in the morning, put it on low, and then you've got dinner when you come in.

some fat women are overweight because they got bullied and have thin skin. they can be cute and worth protecting.
some of them become feminists or liberals, that's when i run.
not talking about really fat women though. i'm more talking about really chubby woman.

>
dude what is going on with the racemixing

Our influence is spreading throughout the UK like wildfire. That's a good thing by the way

unironically owuld everyone of these hot cottage cheese slags 2bh

I miss the czech republic :c

Maybe if bitches stayed in the kitchen they'd be able to whip up healthy meals instead of relying on processed food

I do that to my wife but they call me barbaric

British women are horrendous. I feel bad for all the BBC you bongs import to take all that down.

You have to eat more of fast food because it doesn't fill you up but yet contains lots of hidden fats. Especially pizza and fries. Burgers, unless you drown them in mayonnaise and stuff, are quite harmless in themselves though.

top kek

Leeds for work.

I've never seen people getting this piss drunk on friday and saturday at like 8pm. Your women are dressed like whores, and your men are worthless alcoholics.

Just disgusting people. Pic related.

Where did you move to?

The fact that it works, giving bitches rights was a mistake
They are like lets bring mussies in because i am my own person who hates being a slave to a family and preferred working for the state to replace the declining birthrate

At least we can drink alcohol Muhammed

Somalia doesn't have McDonald's. Cheap, filling, oats the belly.

>And they love it
That's the worst part

Glorious Ibiza my man.
Spanish women, in reality are where its at. Or any of the chicks here that aren't bongs.
Bong chicks here are literal gutter teir. Even the fat spanish chicks outshine bong mashmellow women.

Not only are they fat, they also hit the wall pretty young. I'm 27 and I'd say most of my female peers I knew from university have already hit the wall - crows feet, odd shaped faces and skulls, shit fashion sense.

Not bothered cause my live in GF of 2 years and probably future wife is Lithuanian and size 6.

There are plenty of Slav or Euro females to choose from here.

>Your women are dressed like whores, and your men are worthless alcoholics. Just disgusting people.
Something familiar Hans?

Fatter than us burgers? How?

I've always thought that its because they're not forced to exersize after school that our beautiful British roses turn into piles of mulch. No exersize and garbo food equals a mess. That and the lack of sun we get in the UK.

So many chicks I went to school with got instantly fat when they left school. You're thought of as slightly weird if you actually exersize in the UK, I feel. It also seems that, because everyone is working so much most people don't have time, or they can't dedicate that time to exersizing. We are also, a very lazy race.

You ever wonder, wonder who asks for these study's, or how accurate they are?

Maybe if you stopped fucking fat girls they would get thinner.

i remember being on a private party. we were all ~18 years old, also some 18 year old women. they also invited some 16 year old women. guess what, they completely ignored the 18 year old women and chased the 16 yo's like some cock-controlled dumb fucks. the 18 year olds even complained to me about this, when i talked to them. normies are fucking ruthless in their mating choices, feminism has never reached society, it's just a meme.

I'd still rather go for the girl without a moustache

Yes and the small percentage of non-hambeast British girls are purely Chad cock carousel bait.

There are some middle class decent girls but they are super rare and tend to pair off with a public school boy Chad that dad approves of fast.

Euro girls are so much superior, but I don't have much loyalty to Anglo genetic heritage being an Anglo-Irish mutt myself anyway.

Microwave cucks btfo

ending the nhs

nope. even on Oktoberfest the people arent that drunk. there were at least a dozen drunk people lying on the streets on weekends.

I hate promiscuous people, they erode the culture until the country is an inhabitable shithole. Why can't we just kill them all.

Reminder that half of British women under 30 have tattoos.

Isn't that true of all western women though.

makes them easier to avoid

>be anglo
>french women throw themselves at you
>sorry amélie but I cannot taint you with my beadiness
mfw

Indians are fairly civilised to be honest senpai.

Just wait till they have heart-attacks at 35 and all die. The problem will fix itself.

Picked 2 of the girls and tried to fix them on photoshop. So roast my skills, Sup Forums.

plumper brits are hawt

I dont understand this? Shouldn't blacks in Africa be the most obese in the world then?

Sorry m8, for a second I forgot that Islam prohibits drinking liquor

HAWT

>What about those people who actually choose to be fat?

Every fat person has chosen to be fat

could it be...?
youtube.com/watch?v=1FkVXCCfg2A

Don't see many fat British women in London (mainly just mildly chubby), but the ones here have been ruined by popular culture and leftism. They just go clubbing or do polyamory with a cuck bf and Tinder Chads, and are super materialistic/alcoholics/neurotic narcissists trying to accrue social media followings. I've had way more success with southern Europeans, Japanese, blacks, latin Americans etc. Its weird how girls of a similar background to yourself look at you with mild contempt, yet its the opposite with girls that you would never want to start a family with.

>sees flag
Makes sense

Somebody help us.

>mainly just mildly chubby
AKA fat

maybe lol
or the same hybrid alien species of that nigger with a small head, bettle juice.
youtube.com/watch?v=x1ihDlPsc6I