Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/VDudJfhR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ugly tie

But it's impossible OP

Terrible source material

She can't into bow ties.

She's not Chisa

She could've find a way to have her despair end and win at the same time.

Unstable and awkward.

Meanwhile, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Her idea of love probably includes NTR.

crazy

Thats not Mukuro

She hasn't decided to fuck Naegi yet and turn him to despair.

My semen isn't fertilizing her eggs.

She decided it but Naegi doesn't feel the same

>people unironically like junko

more like spunko

Would you let Teru Teru bully Hiyoko with his dick?

>implying his cum woudn't fill her with Hope and completely heal her from despair

More like JUNK

>implying she'd let him cum

Too crazy
She's got a killer body though.

She want it

She's not GREAT GOZU

Wonder if she fucks every guy that she manipulate

She's not riding my dick.

I would let Hanamura bully Saionji with his presence, yes. But the main bullying will always come from myself.

Also, I don't want to be an accomplice of the crime, that would taint her petals! Targets are fragile, bully them with caution!

I was surprised how vulgar DR2 got towards the end when they talked about how people had sex with her dead body and took her body parts.

>fucks you
>god your dick was small that fucking sucked
DESPAIR

I want Junko to constantly cuck me

They didn't have sex with her body, it was lost in trasnlation.

That's what people said about Sonia being a slut.

only new character i care about to be honest family

>wake up
>Chiaki isn't real

Mikan is objectively the best girl in Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair and there is nothing literally nothing to change my mind. She is LITERALLY perfect, her hair, her face, her expressions, and she has ZERO (0) imperfections. I want to become ill so Mikan-san may take care of me and nurse me back to health. I want Mikan to teach me how to help others and she did to me when I /had/ depression.

Back in around 2014, I had bought a PS Vita after purchasing a 3DS. I've always been a big detective fan (I really love Umineko) so I purchased Danganronpa 1, I breezed through the game and I throughly enjoyed it, I really did. Danganronpa 2 was just released, the moment I saw promotional art of Tsumiki Mikan, I just knew, I knew, that she would be the best girl. Her purple hime haircut contrasting with her petite white skin and her gorgeous purple eyes, I knew she was going to best girl. I purchased Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair for the PS Vita. I maxed out my relationship with her then chapter 3 came around the corner...

I like to believe fan canon trumps canon in all cases, Mikan wouldn't have done that she is best girl. When I read her execution, I cried, it's called "itainoitaino(other Japanese)". Itai translates to "it hurts" in Japanese, imagine Mikan, the most innocent girl and the sweetest girl I've ever met (I was bullied in school by girls) saying "it hurts", I couldn't bear it. I never got past chapter 4, I didn't want to play anymore. I'm glad she is alive and hopefully she will (always) be best girl in danganronpa 3

>Despair Arc opening tries to fool you with it being all cutesy and light-hearted
Fuck that shit, I know how quickly this is going to turn into an emotional rollercoaster. You can't fool me

>I couldn't bear it. I never got past chapter 4, I didn't want to play anymore.
>not playing chapter 5
Chapter 5 is the reason Danganronpa 2 exist. Go play it.

This is pretty much canon

She's not stepping on my dick

she's waifu material

Not kirigiri

Not enough doujins

>baconhands

Threw the entire world into despair, but failed to do the same to one beta faggot and had to kill herself because of it. Also, killed her own sister who's cuter.

He'll die.

The good characters always die, it should be no surprise

She's not alive

>implying

>He thinks Junko is actually dead

I want to hold Junkos hand

This can be arranged.

> dead
> Junko

pick one

I love you hopeman

I wanna give you a hug

>Implying

Don't do this to me.

By the way, what was the significance of the theatre scene?

She isn't better than Celeste, That's her flaw.

>Nagito wears the same clothes pre-school and in despair
>Twogami looks the same pre-school and in despair
Something about this seems strange.

Junko is absurdly obsessed with Naegi
>In DR1 makes the last class trial completely revolve around him
>In DR2 one of her main goals is getting Naegi to come into the virtual world to her
>Now in DR3 the main goal of the killing game is supposedly to serve as a final confrontation between Naegi and Monokuma (who is going to be Junko again somehow)

Apparently someone resolutely calling her out on her dumb "philosophy" or whatever it is was too much of a shock for her

Celeste was pretty boring to be honest senpai

Official Survival rate poll

sasuga tripfags, shit taste as usual

>Chisa 8th

But why, this poll was released after she died

Are you ready for despair?
pastebin.com/raw/VDudJfhR

Seems reasonable, but this is a ruse cruise for sure.

>all those deluded fanboys thinking Kyoko has a snowball's chance in hell of making it out of this

And of course, Junko gets spots 2 through 4

>Gozu
pls no

Theory that she was faking.

What did you expect from the queen?

>mfw she's faking
>mfw there's a chance she's still alive and kicking

Also spot 3, since she is Monokuma

>Weedman at 3rd
Good

>anime made for fans of the game panders to said fans
The only ones who'd complain about this are retarded secondaries who shouldn't be watching this (mostly because of the part where the complainers act like they're not part of the "DR2fags" they're complaining about)

nice reading comprehension user

>Gozu is lower that the guy that's already dead

She was nowhere near as cool as I thought she'd be. People do just sorta disregard how competent she came off as during the first couple of cases due to her botching everything in the shit 3rd case though.

>Gozu
>Dead last
Nips have shit taste. More at 11

can somebody post that yuu pic with "naegi kill urself my man"?

That's why i used "through" and not "and". "X through Y" means X, Y and all spots between.

Who or what is 11th?

11th is no one survives

no survivors

Hiyoko a cute. CUTE!

Muscle bros don't usually live through these things. It's inevitable.

Oh shit, i feel retarded now

To tell the audience that you're supposed to watch Future before Despair, and watch them side by side, alternating between every episode.

It's not a popularity poll, it's a "who's most likely to survive" poll.

Oh that's pretty shit then.

I wish protect this smile.

There's a first time for everything, right?

right?

I like how these threads take on a different tone whenever the OP isn't revolving around Chiaki.

Somewhat surprised by this. It would make some sense to me if Naegi, in the end, died while taking down Junko for the last time. And if not that, then Kirigiri for sure would die near the end instead.

Alright, what's you favorite and least favorite personality?
>Punk Junko
>Cutesy Junko

Well, no shit. Those are Chiaki circlejerk threads, and these are Junko circlejerk threads. Of course the thread's attitude will be shifted more towards whoever it's focused on

Someone should start a Gozu circlejerk thread

Don't do this to yourself man. Just enjoy him while he's still around.

Tha'ts because Chiaki is sleeping. Don't wake her up. Yet.

Default Junko
Punk Junko

Fave: Despair Junko
Least fave: Punk Junko, tied with Queen Junko

when will we have a naegi jerk thread?

Chiaki is meant to be brutally killed in her sleep

She should have been in the Future game

Favourite: Cute
Least: Punk