Does Sup Forums approve of this activity?

does Sup Forums approve of this activity?

I'm just a hardworking citizen blowing off some steam on the weekend, is that wrong?

Nothing wrong with that have a good weekend.

as a dutchfag i say why not play some vidya instead
we've had weed here for generations and its not a big deal
in fact its falling out of fashion and nobody is really potting as hard as they were in the '90's

If you have to blow off steam by smoking pot in one of the most naturally beautiful countries on this earth you are a brainlet piece of shit

Yes I took the bait

>smoking the herbal Jew
It's pure degeneracy leaf. It drags you further from God. If you want to relax, read some literature or go for a walk like a proper white man.

What if i'm smoking pot while enjoying the natural beauty?

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

You smoke the bud, not the leaf.

>nobody is really potting as hard as they were in the '90's
>potting as hard
>potting

wow way to waste money, at least fill it with baccy (i recommend american spirit) to spread out the usage of the weed. Get way more for your money and gets you just as high.

As long as you understand that reefer is a jewish trick meant to make the goyim docile and stupid I am not going to tell you what to do with your leaf life.

it will steal your boners and dreams

>You smoke the bud, not the leaf.
gtfo newfaggot

Photography is a fine hobby but a terrible career.

dude

Why dull your senses and kill your lungs?

>if you have to blow off steam by [doing something I personally don't approve of] in [some nondescript location] you are [insult character].

cool story bro

>not understanding "leaf"
>meme flag
Back to you go

>If you want to relax, read some literature or go for a walk

>dull my mind
>weaken my lungs
No thanks. I quit smoking it when our government said it was OK to smoke it. It can't be good if Trudeau encourages it

Nice try DEA

>he relies on substance abuse to calm his nerves
Ya smoke more you faggot, just like the rappers say dont you want to be cool like them?

I'm high right now. I don't give a fuck, but I'd never recommend it. there are better things in life. drunk too btw.

Inb4saltyasfuckpotheads

Why the hostile attitude

>smoking the leaf
Should be charged with some form of cannibalism

LSD & DMT.

If you need to "relax" then just lay down.

>Just like the rappers say dont you want to be cool like them?

haha ok grandpa

dunno.

Of course, anyone who thinks a plant is harmful is a fucking moron.

There's vaporizers that make it much safer for your lungs.

Fuck off religicunt, no one wants you here. Go pray or read a book written by men in the bronze age. You are probably the most deluded person I've ever seen in Sup Forums.

Go for your life. I couldn't keep it in order on weeknights and smoked all weekend so I ended up having to stop entirely. Don't regret it though.

What about castor bean plants?

ITT NUFAGITRY

people are going to intoxicate themselves and i think it would be better if they used cannabis and hallucinogens rather than alcohol and cocaine/amphetamines

This makes me sad.
Recently I've been getting huge stomach pains everytime I smoke weed and I've had to just quit completely despite just buying 2 ounces.
Pretty depressing thought that I wont be able to smoke again, so will have to try in a few weeks.
Haven't taken a break in like 2 years so I guess that's a plus

does Sup Forums approve of this activity?

I'm just a hardworking citizen blowing off some steam on the weekend, is that wrong?

You can eat it, drink it, vape it, put a dropper under your tongue. You can fucking bathe in it now. Companies even remove as much of the bad psychoactive chemicals so the product is even safer to consume.

Blunts are blasé, the future of pot consumption is safer than ever now that its becoming legal.

I don't think giving yourself an insulin injection will blow off steam, but whatever floats your boat.

wow this faggot is triggered.
Man I tell you, I see this fuckign Canadian limp wristed faggots all the time. Nothing more pathetic than a Canadian stoner. They are all weak looking, pale and skinny and fucking gross man. Kill em all I say.

DUDE WEED

Never seen a leaf before.

i don't approve. get a pipe, joints are wasteful

Just want to remind you leaf that Sup Forums is a Christian board. Edgy atheists get the bullet too.

>not doing both

It's not degeneracy at all, it's the same tier as drinking which is allowed under Christianity. Although christcucking yourself isn't helping anything, the true red pill is the philosophy of nietzsche.

The only people who become docile and stupid with weed are people who let it consume their existence and turn into potheads who are stoned every day. Let's keep in mind it's the weekend and I'm in post graduate studies.

Do you drink?

>implying i support nigger behavior

I'm all for LSD but there is a significant down time for it.

that's a pretty fallacious comparison

heroin can actually kill you and is physically addictive

If you spend your Sunday smoking weed and doing nothing, you're not a "hard-working citizen". I'd tell you to open a book and learn something but your socialized leaf education obviously left you borderline illiterate.

What's wrong with reading or taking walks?

high cbd low thc strain is best

all others are degenerate

>bubble in the syringe
whoever took this stock photo knows fuck-all about injecting drugs

Nah, ain't nothing wrong. As long as you're not a faggot when you're high.

You realize it increases estrogen right, making you into a little bitch? You ever wonder why this country is fucking filled with so many pathetic betas? Why we are the laughing stock of the world?

>American with practically third world education insulting world's 7th best country

>pol
>christian

Nah bro, christcuckery is only the habit of a vocal minority of cucks and spergs

I'm not a rural or suburban retard so that sounds really boring I'd rather call a friend over smoke some weed order a pizza and watch a movie

Fuck what you think white men ought to do who the fuck are you that I should care

Regular marijuana use will cause you mental problems. You have to be careful with how much you use. Once a month is fine.

Yeah but if you're not doing it all the time, and also exercising you're not doing bad. I'm the least bitch person you'll ever meet. I agree that there are people who do it way too much and turn into faggots, losers and betas.

>>implying i support nigger behavior
you smoke weed, don't you?

>I'm all for LSD but there is a significant down time for it.
That's the best part, especially if you are doing it every weekend. Stops it from being abused multiple times every day like weed. Fucking patrician drug that pretty much forces you to be responsible with your money and usage.

Nah nothing wrong with enjoying some weed, as long as you don't become one of those faggots who lets it become part of your identity.

you are not fooling anyone leaf, if you are into that stuff you do iit each day, it's how it works

I used to be pro, but seeing the current status of the us and how so many people end up, I am now against it. People turn into obnoxious cancer retards.

Yes I know it doesn't apply to all, but you see the state of it there. And let's be honest, it's because of drugs. We're reliving the 60ies, as they say history repeats it self

I am a habitual smoker, but treat it like beer (though I don't drink) - smoke nights and weekends, but never go to work/get high on the job.
Friends buy quite a bit from me and I'm happy to provide as it saves them from going to Juan or Jamal. Plus I make enough money so I can cover my expenses and reinvest.

I use a scientific waterpipe 98% of the time I smoke. Clean water and ice every time. This is the one vice I will partake in (granted I'm very particular about it) but as somebody who doesn't even drink coffee, I think that's saying something.

Feel free to judge/AMA

Why do you care what a bunch of NEETs think?

there are a shit ton of plants out there that will fuck you up in the non dude weed bro way desu

>I'd rather call a friend over, cause irreparable brain damage, eat junk food, and watch propaganda voluntarily
wow the memes just write themselves

WA fag reporting in.
Stop smoking and start vaping. Get a distillate pen. Shit is 1000x more healthy and gets you 1000x more stoned for your dollar.

>but treat it like beer (though I don't drink) - smoke nights and weekends
People who drink beer every night after work would be considered alcoholics, you realize this, right?

>pol is NEETS
lol

Marijuana makes you lazy and stupid.

ya man just go eat mushrooms you find the the woods what could go wrong they're natural plants lol

ITT: people who have never smoked weed talk about how bad weed is
Try it first you retards then judge it

HELL IS ETERNAL

You have to go back.

>doing a thing regularly equates to abuse

This is how retarded you sound

I despise every weak cuck that smokes the herbal jew. Media pushes weed usage as it turns you into a degenerate sheep.

Being a Sup Forumstard causes irreparable brain damage, weed is fine some people like to drink, I dont. I like to smoke weed so what the fuck does it matter to you or any one else?

Sort yourself out kid

>I used to be pro, but seeing the current status of the us and how so many people end up, I am now against it. People turn into obnoxious cancer retards.

have a rethink of that matie, it's complete confirmation bias. the opposite kind of people you are much less likely to see because by definition they aren't obnoxious cancer retards who wear beanie hats with cannabis leafs on.

now to spew my anecdote: i'm a stoner, last smoke was 2 months ago, i have a stem degree + stable stem job. why shouldn't i get to enjoy the benefits of legalization because some people are retards about it?

And it's my right to use it.
Statist.

I dont think there's anything wrong with it. Of course im on a 2g/day medical prescription.

exactly

>this is your brain on LSD

I only do it on the weekend because I'm way too busy during the week.

I couldn't care less about Sup Forumss opinion. But, I'm loving the debate. Great minds battling it out

>Christcucking yourself for bronze age lies

there are some particular mushrooms are pretty good too you know

I wish I could smoke weed.
Doesn't agree with me at all, so I stick to alcohol which makes me fat.

if one consumes any other mind altering drug every day does that not constitute abuse?

Weed is fine just don't be a nigger about it.

>what the fuck does it matter
typical pothead gets angry when confronted with the truth

you can actually just stop pushing when the air makes it to the end of the needle. This makes it so more of the drug is injected than if you dont have an air bubble in it. Also it takes about 100ml of air to kill someone.
t. medical professional

>i'm a stoner
>last smoke was 2 months ago
Pick one.

Who here /Big Ol Doinks/? It’s a nice little break from constantly being pissed off of the state of western society at the hands of our Zionist overlords. Just don’t overdo it and be a nigger that sits around all day and accomplishes nothing.

>implying

You should be shot without trial

>there are some particular mushrooms are pretty good too you know
yes and there are also many that will kill you

>dull your senses
Look I don't do drugs these days, being a grown man with kids and all, but THC does the polar opposite of dull your senses you fucking moron.

In my country a beer or a glass of wine with dinner is pretty standard for most adults. But it's wrong to equate the (after) effects of beer with those of weed

Can someone tell me why there is an increase of white males in their 20s living with their parents and smoking weed all day everyday playing video games?

Also is there a way to save these people, say if you have a couple of friends like them or is it just hopeless.....(they don't want to quit weed)

Do y'all still roll them giant cones mixed with tobacco?

Weed is for niggers

It's degenerate as fuck While a few individuals with good self discipline and high IQ can smoke weed and still be productive, most people just become loser potheads. What sort of work do you do?

I have also noticed, the POC handle pot better than whites, but POC cannot handle their liquor. In general whites should not do pot and POC should not drink.

>In my country a beer or a glass of wine with dinner is pretty standard for most adults
weekly race riots and being an obese fuck are also pretty standard
>hurrr everyone else does it so it must be ok!!!
typical american response

>hehe stoners say they arent addicted but can't go a day without it
>hehe you're not a stoner unless you smoke every day
you pick one you didgerifaggot

It leads to "harlotry".