Why Bill Maher is subscribed to Black Pigeon Speaks?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Qlwh4
youtube.com/watch?v=PYMIj5ZuT-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Forgotten Weapons
Wtf I love Bill Maher now?

is this legit?

who cares about that gay jew

It legit. Here's the archive

archive.is/Qlwh4

Because they want to be hip and cool and win back those they used as punching bags for the last decade. No chance senior. Bill will hang with the rest. No matter if in 3 5 or 20 years, no matter if he is old, no matter if he is in the last stadium of cancer. He will hang.
Numquam Obliviscar

Looking for material to mock on his stupid show?

this tbqh

checked. mystery solved.

someone call Ice Cube, mayer needs another talking to

He probably subscribed after seeing one of BPS's videos on Islam. Bill may be a leftist but he's redpilled on Muslims, and he has no problems making his audience uncomfortable with that. 99% of what he says is leftist garbage but that 1% I agree with him on I agree strongly

youtube.com/watch?v=PYMIj5ZuT-k

He is a pawn of the ZOG
No exception for him. He does an hero or the rope will get him

#
BPS is pretty much Pol personified without the JQ. He talks heavily about race realism, Eugenics, and how feminism and multiculturalism destroys society. I don't think Bill (((Maher))) fully comprehends what he's just done. Even if he only subscribes to BPS for his views on Islam, to leftist, he might aswell be endorsing Nazism. It's guilt by association

Yeah, go check his channel.

>It's guilt by association

Perhaps he know enough history and social dynamics, that he understand that team pro-white will win this one, as we are the only rational group left in the West?

Someone should really let the good people at Buzzfeed or the Huffington post know that Bill Maher is subscribed to such an extreme alt-right channel...

this, we need to let them eat each other.

the dude is subbed to 10 people and the only political channel is black pidgeon speaks, no normie tier shit. he must have looked at BPS catalogue. theres no other way. what the fuck lmao.

He did say nigger a few times on his show. Are we seeing another PewDiePie tier transformation of a public figure?

>He did say nigger a few times on his show.

Becoming pro-white, even a little bit, is the simplest way to get both MSM attention and supporters these days.

An intern that runs Bill Maher's account probably accidentally added it which means one of our guys works for Bill

I mean, it's pretty weird right? He's a big fucking deal at HBO who's famous for being a mouthy liberal, so why in the hell would the only political channel he's subbed to be BPS?

its incredibly fucking weird. why is nobody else talking about this? It's really fucking strange.

Because Black pigeon constantly talks about Sup Forums in order to flood the board with newfag immigrants. It's another Jewish scheme but online instead of physical boarders.

>he must have looked at BPS catalogue

I don't think Jews are as smart as they say, because so few of them seem to understand that it will be the oven for realz, if the Jews are seen as the driving force behind what a majority of Whites will describe as White genocide in the near future.

No he regressed. It used to be okay for liberal comedians to say nigger. Then some time in the last 5 years they all "decided" being politically correct was actually a good thing.

Bump

If newfags are such a big problem, then we have been fucked since the start of the election.
We need moar BestGore.

>Bill may be a leftist but he's redpilled on Muslims
He isn't "redpilled on Muslims." He's just a typical zionist Jew who wants open borders libera policies for America and nationalist policies for Israel. And wants America to fight wars for Israel. Are there seriously idiots here who still don't understand how Jews work?

Because he's/ourguy/ the ultimate libertarian. #imwithher

Kind of spooky to be honest
I am spooked by this if I have to be honest
My head is spinning

Bump, we must expose this altright old white bigot nazi sexist bigot racist

is this pic real or an edit

I always just assumed it was a meme