91 Days

It's fucking amazing, why is no one talking about AOTY?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QkPGBlaHt4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's because we don't need more cancerous generals.

>why is no one talking about AOTY
because it aired 2 seasons ago

This better not be another "mature" anime that fails at mature storytelling. We just had Joker Game last season.

>AOTY
Rakugo aired at the start, I'm sorry.

It's like a legitimately good mafia movie in anime form.
>This better not be another "mature" anime
What does this even mean? Go back to Precure, faggot.

>mfw

>that fails at mature storytelling
Was the important part.

It needs a bigger budget, even the OP has some shit animation. Do we know how long it is?

It seems like a big step up from Joker Game, but also a big step down from Rakugo.

Either way it's too soon to know if it's any good, nothing immediately strikes me as impressive about the direction, art etc so it will need to deliver on the story to be considered for AOTS or anything. It's entertaining so far at least.

Nothing truer can be said

I just want a competent revenge story with an occasional cliffhanger and will he or won't he moments. I don't need it to be AOTY or anything, I just don't want that sinking feeling I got when I started watching Joker Game.

Joker Game didn't fail at mature storytelling, it just failed at storytelling.

This on the other hand looks promising. They have plenty of time to fuck it up, but haven't done it yet.

They can go two ways here. Either a Tarantino-tier cheesy fuckfest or some sort the classic true blue tragic revenge story where the MC dies at the end as well. Or both honestly.

it sucks. its kind of sad how anything not high school or moe girls is considered good by default. also rakugo was aoty

No waifu material, no love for you.

You should watch Re:Zero.

Preview for the next ep
youtu.be/QkPGBlaHt4Q

Honestly, for how new they are, Shuka is doing some pretty good work here.

I agree with you. It's only anime I'm watching from this season. Everything else is fujoshit or overhyped garbage

This.

First episode was fantastic, but I thought the second episode wasn't that good. I hope this pattern doesn't continue.

Mah nigga.

This and New Game! are my favorite summer series so far

because Sup Forums has shit taste

Ahem

Such a waste

I like it a lot. But the character design is really bad.

Needs female gangsters

but alot of people are talking about re:zero

Why so? I think it's decent, every character is easily recognised without too flashy features

This. If you want to join the threads then do so when there's a new episode. Which, incidentally, will be in a few hours.

>It's like a legitimately good mafia movie in anime form.
Too early to tell, there's a lot of time for it to go to shit still.

>But the character design is really bad.
Sure you're not mixing up the character designs and the animation?
Personally I like the character designs (it's pretty obviously the same guy who did the designs for Baccano), but the animation, while I'd hardly call it horribly, is nothing to write home about.

>(it's pretty obviously the same guy who did the designs for Baccano
Nah, staff split from the studio that did S1 Durarara and Baccano, they definitely took a lot of inspiration from it though.

I hope you aren't shitting on Precure.

Huh, looks like you're right. I stand corrected.

What is this anime about, user??

And they will be doing new Natsume

Michigan mafia

It's been good so far, but there isn't much to talk about except when there's a new episode. Maybe the coming episodes will bring more discussion material but I think it's fine even if it doesn't.

Alcohol, gangsters and revenge.

Shokei

I hope there will be a fedora wearing mafia soon

Already happened in the first episode.

Also in the OP

Fango? More like Fungo

RIP TRONCO

Sup Forums can't shitpost about it unless they use the stale "fujobait" argument.

i watched both eps again with a friend yesterday and i really like this show. kinda feel like it'll be more enjoyable when its dubbed, even if the actors are shit - a show about the mafia would just be better in english if you ask me.

aside from that, im really interested to see where it goes, considering he already got one of his 3 targets. my only real gripe with the show is fango - he's such a shitty cliched anime character that he almost ruins the show. the typical loudmouthed sadomasochist with odd colored hair and strange clothes - keep that shit in anime about japan. he would never be able to walk around like that in 30's america. i realize i'm complaining about an anime character being in an anime, but i hope i'm not alone in thinking he is just way out of place in an otherwise semi-realistic show

Can't wait, but they really need to step up on the animation.

Because Japanese cannot into western stuff. They will always somehow, someway, manage to fuck it up because it usually ends up being yet another derivative Japanese work but simply with its name/appearances changed.

>It's a "my parents are deeeeeaaaaaad" show
I'll never get sick of shows like these

they only way to introduce a female in this context is a slut and I don't like sluts

>watching ep 2
>keep waiting for the weasel to pop
>the weasel never goes pop
How can people still watch this piece of shit?

>only way

You have no imagination

So you like it then?

Yes, it's my favourite cliche.

Is anyone streaming TBS or MBS?

I like it

>AOTY
Thanks for inviting the shitposters, user-kun.

illuminate me then

Randomly making a thread to talk about a series is considered a general now? Fuck off.

nah, in this show there is no fantasy, no superpowers and a serious plot, the underage shitposter are on the re zero threads I think it was obvious since its popular and its summer but holy shit those threads are Facebook tier right now

It looks pretty good and seems like its going to be a good series i admit it. But its boring like Joker game so i dropped it last episode

Please don't do this. It's like you're asking for this show to get shitposted.
I just want comfy threads when we finally get S2.