What's your edgiest non bait opinion?

What's your edgiest non bait opinion?

I think Bakemonogatari was garbage outside 3 really good episodes, basically like cow boy bebop where there's some really good episodes and the rest is isolated plotless crap with similar direction and art to the good episodes without the writing

Other urls found in this thread:

letterboxd.com/oski99/list/laputas-top-150-japanese-and-world-animation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Welcome to the NHK is not good.

I genuinely enjoy first 12 episodes of SAO.

I think Muv Luv is overrated and is literately babby's first serious VN that doesn't completely revolve around boning the girls. .

It's probably not terribly edgy but I really did not enjoy the series.

CGDCT is shit tier anime for brain dead idiots.

Aria anime is bad.

All objectively true

Just end your existence, it's better than being miserable for the rest of your days

I hate Manga in general.
What do I win?

>I hate an entire medium
I mean that's pretty edgy and lame of you so I think that gets you like four faggot awards.

All kyo anime is garbage.
Hyouka is good, but it still has kyo cancer left in it.

Nah.

katanagatari is overrated

Nice blog, upvoted

I like Musashi beatuing everyone in Baki Dou. Sorry.

I despise old shit from before 1995 or so, i think there's literally no reason to bother with older stuff, and the ones that do it are either hopeless old men or snobby idiots trying to feel like experts of refined taste in chinese cartoons.

I tend to shun newer anime

Little Busters would have been better if they all stayed dead at the end.

golden era of Japanese anime is already over and within our lifetimes, actual chinese cartoons are going to replace them.

I think people who ship characters in a battle shounen are the scum of the earth.

no its not you jerk

95% of any genre is unwatchable. There are some that you need to watch tho. Like Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

Noap
Won't happen

Air Gear is better than One Piece, Bleach, Naruto and later Dragon Ball

samurai champloo > katana

I like to wait to watch the anime first instead of jumping right at the source material because i can enjoy it more that way.
Which by Sup Forums's standards seems to be the worst sin one can commit.

That's fine. Shipping in a series where the focus on romantic relationships is so minuscule that it's hardly existent is dumb and should be frowned upon.

relax we probably still have at least 15 years until china tops japan in pretty much everything.

I only liked part 1 of Jojos, after that I found it pretty boring.

Love champloo too. Theyre different shows though. Champloo had way better fights, but Katana left me empty on the inside, so that measures it pretty well

I dropped air gear when gadget girl lost the MCbowl. It has been so long i don't even remember the names but i still feel a deep, undying hatred, just like with Toradora.

And in 30 they won't have any water

I stopped reading it around the time the guy who was constantly riding his gear on his head was taken seriously.

I didn't drop it. I just... stopped.

I stuck with toradora and ended up liking it, despite the fact I probably only enjoyed it due to shit taste.

Its just the way the author rolls, he did it in golden time too. He forces a loss on the obviously best girl in favor of the 'underdog' tsundre

idk sempai... that ending was shit

Having good animation is better than having a good story for anime.

Since when were you under the impression that someone did win the Crowbowl?

Pretty much every best girl is the blonde in each series. In cases with more than one blonde, the most genki one is the best, usually

shinji is the second worst anime character in history, mc from accel world is 1st

I'd wager that they'd have enough technological/military power to solve that problem

Angels Beats was shit

>shinji is the second worst anime character in history
He's bad but not that bad

i love Gantz.

Do you not love Onigiri, user?
Come on, Son.

Mine is that I think Monogatari would be significantly more enjoyable and respectable if it had a balanced gender cast instead of a harem, and it removed romantic/sexual elements between Araragi and at least a few of the girls. There's no reason it has to resort to pandering to be good, it's clever and well directed and that wouldn't have to change with more male characters and less fanservice.

To sell well is another story, I guess there's no arguing against otakubucks but I still mourn what it could be if it wasn't so focused on giving people boners.

the pacing was shit and you know it.

sometimes i chortle very quietly at translator's memes

i've seen eva 3 times entirely and i've fucking hated him every time

That's the point. Everyone knows it.
You're not supposed to post common knowledge but baits, user
Yuki, Yuki, Yuki, Yuki.

/m/ pls

Its too bad its universally hated at least we will get another adaptation

I agree, but people who read battle shounen for any other reason are still worse.

Fuck off back to whatever shithole you came from, retard.

>>>/tumblr/

There's literally nothing wrong with shipping, it's just for fun. Arguing about shipping or taking it seriously, however, is retarded.

It helps to ship homo couples that you can't expect to ever be canon anyway.

New shaft is utter trash and is near incapable of producing something worthwhile. The anime that I've wanted an adaptation more than anything since the manga's release is 3gatsu.

I'm very, very concerned for the release.

I can't get into Monogatari at all. There's so much talking that I just zone out.
There's nothing wrong with watching lengthy anime (~200 episodes or more) at 4x speed if you just wanna get it over with.
Cowboy Bebop is fucking boring. I managed four episodes before dropping it.

Incidentally, while look for these "new shaft" anime i found out they made the Kid Icarus and Link animated short.

Psycho Pass, despite clear flaws in design and setting was very well made and severely underrated. People who dismiss it as "pretentious" don't understand it on even a fundamental level and it's literally 2deep for them. The only reason it's not the best of anime is because it was dumbed down so it could sell to idiots.
Shame about season 2 though.

Jojo past parts 1-3 got steadily worse until it became just as shitty as naruto. It seems araki just didn't know how to keep up that special charm the first parts had.

TTGL is too stupid to be enjoyable.

While it may be true that an anime doesn't need good animation to be considered quality overall, 99% of good animated works tend to have good animation.

This list is far more trustworthy in determining quality anime than any of the 3x3-core trash you Sup Forums "elitists spout of.
letterboxd.com/oski99/list/laputas-top-150-japanese-and-world-animation/

>too stupid to be enjoyable.
You could have just said it was too stupid for you to enjoy. Saying "X is shit and no one should like it" isn't an opinion, that's just you being retarded.

Shipping non homo characters are degeneracy.

I didn't like Tatami Galaxy as much as Yuasa's other works. I don't like time reset theme in general.

I actually enjoyed all of naruto, even the ending and I'm excited to see where boruto is headed

Sunrise is my favorite studio.

Aria is for edgy kids that want to watch moeshit, but want to pretend that they hate moeshit.

Mushishi is insipid trash for kids that want to feel intelligent.

Steins;Gate is an awful harem series with a shitty plot littered with plotholes. Robots;Notes is also a shit series, but its significantly better.

The only good part of the entire Monogatari series is episode 12 of Bakemonogatari. I also jerked off to episode 8 of Nisemonogatari.

Chaika was one of the best shows in recent years.

Kara no Kyoukai is absolute shit, but Part 5 is a solid 8/10. Everything else is like 1-3/10.

SA:O is a much better show than Log Horizon or Overlord.

>isolated storylines are bad
guess how I know you're a fucking retard

>I don't like time reset theme in general.
I love it, it's a perfect wish fulfillment premise.

TTG was one of those time reset works in which no memory is retained until the last arc, though. I find that to be less interesting.

you're gay arent you

You sure didn't exaggerate when claiming your opinions to be... controversial (shit).

> 99% of good animated works tend to have good animation
Yeah, that's kind of a terrible opinion. Do you just hate TV anime altogether, or what?

those are literallyt all shit

I unironically fucking love Tokyo Ghoul and think the worst part of the series currently is the cancerous fanbase.

Season 2 of Psycho Pass was not absolute trash.

Yeah but S1 was so much better

Well yes. To claim otherwise wouldn't be an opinion, it would be factually incorrect.

Stay away from me with that opinion of yours

Loved Kiznaiver until episode 9. It was a really well done episode, but it killed the atmosphere and what I enjoyed about the show.

There's a difference between an edgy opinion and being retarded. Making up bullshit about a fanbase and using 'moeshit' unironically is retarded.

Not one person in this thread knows what edgy means.

The only anime I liked from 2015 were one punch man and death parade

Toradora was shit an a cringefest. I hated every character expect the mother and ami.

>Steins;Gate is an awful harem series with a shitty plot littered with plotholes.
Explain

I agree. I have never said it out loud though.

>Steins;Gate is an awful harem series
I don't think you know what harem means, buddy

>S:G isn't harem
It's literally a dating sim with mildly entertaining drama tacked on

Kill yourself frogposter.

>SAO is much better than Log Horizon or Overlord

In what fucking ways? Attracting gayer fans?

If you reread my post, I wasn't solely questioning whether it was a harem; I'm more interested in what you think this shitty plot and littering of plotholes entails

No Game No Life is the best anime from this decade (2010-2019)

I just want a season 2 ;-;

Ghost in the Shell was just average to me. I don't really see what it did that other things hadn't already done, or were done better.

Or I'm just too stupid to get it.

FLCL is a terrible series.

Gurren Lagann feels like it was written by an 11 year old that just wached Gunbuster.

You misspelled Psycho-Pass

just one

slice of life has ruined, is ruining and will continue to ruin anime

inb4 kys manime faggot XDDD

I love Gantz too. The naime was bretty gud, enoughto get me to read the manga, and crushed it in a few days. It was spectacular.

I wanted to find this panel and just ended up re-reading the last 100 chapters

It was early and dealt with things not common in manga at the time. Now the same issues have been dealt with over and over. I mean, it came out in 89'.

I only like watching comedies and anime for little girls. Except for some rare exceptions everything kind of pisses me off and I often get too annoyed to keep watching.