Are American Women this psychotic/narcissistic? Is the climate this bad from people outside of the US?

Are American Women this psychotic/narcissistic? Is the climate this bad from people outside of the US?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N4pK7zV7hWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RUN FOR THE HILLS MATE

She's flattering you.

You're a dumb numale if you actually think this girl is attracted to you.

It's a shit test. Pump and dump women, nothing more is worth your time.

her profile

It means 'you make me dry as a desert but if I had to settle, you're harmless enough I could control you. Moron.'

Run for the hills, indeed. Find the best woman for your future - date your local trannies today.

This isn't OPs image, it's been posted multiple times before

>dont bait people too hard m8
we all know thats not her, just another tinder sloot

Dumbass, it just means that she's a foul fucking harlot, and if op has any balls he'll tell her so.

this. but even if it was her, it wasn't 'her'.
and checked.
sage.

Wtf

>Crying over a girl
wew lad

>crying over a girl
I remember what it was like to be 13

is this real?

I was a cuck once. Dated this chick who looked just like Megan Fox. She didn't want to get involved, just fuck. I was okay with that, as long as she only fucked me. Then me and a couple of the lads saw her with some fag outside of a bar. I took the beer bottle I had in my hand, smashed it on a rail and chased them both all around town. I don't understand to this day why she got pissed, it was her own god damn fault.. She should only be happy I never got a hold of the dude.

I went back to milf-hunting after that. If you just wanna fuck, Milf's are way easier to deal with.

Women seem to be grossed out by these "nice guys", at least until they're desperate and old enough to settle down with one. Any advice on how to not be a "nice guy"?

This can't be real. Nobody normal fucking talks like this.
Did this guy ever start fucking other girls and doing blow to cope?
>niggers doing nigger shit
She got pissed because she got caught.

>implying 3dpd is ever worth it

>Are American Women this psychotic/narcissistic?
Yes.
>Is the climate this bad from people outside of the US?
Almost.

no, the american women only want the BBC thats why lil whities need to fuck vietname girls without ass nor tits lol

Wew lads

Naah, they're just gold-digging whores plain and simple. You don't have to make it deeper than it really is.

Don't feed them attention.
Get straight to the point and demand sex.
Only complement when they're taking your dick.
Don't sympathize with their utter bullshit.

Free women are animals. You must treat them as such.

She's a total psycho, but he's a "nice guy".

She's a fucking thot. Ignore thotomite orders.

You can get rid of the problem by getting rid of white men. They’re the only losers who still treat women as humans.

That picture gets posted here all the time. Nobody thinks that is her. Saged and I'm looking for the thread that's being slid.

Fake. Has to be.

>visiting him one last time to tell him to never lay a finger on me again
She's gonna take that guy's benis again :DD

Yes

>Nobody thinks that is her
Yeah, she looks like a milf, not a 20 year old.

I imagine this picture is fake, but I have no doubt that is how they think.

No woman would be that truthful about her actions and motives. If a woman wrote that there would be some form of playing victim or shifting responsibility.

This. They do keep em around though.

She's a fuckin' sociopath. For some obscure reason, he enjoys hurting his former boyfriend.
But hell, he's making it easy for her!
After so much time she left you, you should have recovered enough pride to just kick her the fuck out from your thoughts.

Fake.

This is hilarious, I'm 6ft 3 myself, to date her id have to be taller? My height is already in the 98th percentile in the UK and 97.5 in the US. Combined with her being a single mom what she's asking for is borderline statistically impossible.

I dont know where you incels get the idea that women dont like physically attractive men, and somehow that's a knock against women. Then under the same breath diss women for being fat, ugly?

Do you honestly think women wouldnt rather fuck this guy over some fat, balding, manlet?

Just because you dont meet a women's standards doesnt mean they are degenerate sluts

They haven't even begun to feel the MGTOW revolution yet.

They're already writing articles about not being able to find good men anywhere, and this is just the first wave to hit the shore.

Roastie suicide epidemic incoming.

this is what they mean with "when the time is right". They're fucking 30yo infertile desperate hags.

Fuck you cunt, I'm 35, own a house, a business, 2 cars and a boat. I plow 20 year olds not fat chicks with 3 cats.

>20 years old
>already fat

Give me ONE example where women misbehave with Chad.
The real redpill is that every weak pussy whipped beta herb deserves everything that they get. There's no other way to treat them from being so weak and pathetic, other than to fuck them over in the worst way possible, so from the ashes of the weak cuck a real MAN will rise.
They do you a service you just too stupid and blind to see it.

Bro he admits to being a convicted child rapist

found the ugly DYEL
you know nothing about sluts

"child rapist" can have alot of meanings desu.

It could literally be two teenagers havving sex and one getting statutory. It could be Fake rape allegations.

Lend me me some of those girls broski.

OP, it's a fucking shit test. Just say "Nah, i am not interested, thanks for the offer". Literally just fucking lose that shit now. Do not play into her games it's a shit test.

It's obviously, it didn't happen like that but she wants to look like so. But yeah, she's trying to fuck with him.

But also, could be that's some fat guy creating fake stories.

Chads can't be chads all the time.

>my cousin, 17, cute girl, dates a cop
>most alpha guy I ever met, and charismatic too. You want to hate him for his Chadism but can't, he's too genuine and nice
>fast forward 15 years
>they're married, three kids, perfect life
>he's detective on a case where a suburban dude killed his wife, three kids, and himself
>it fucks him up for a few months, basically PTSD, has to see cop shrink
>she immediately cheats on him with her friend from cross fit, wants divorce, refuses counseling, stops talking to her own family or raising her own kids, just wants cross fit dick

This guy was alpha as fuck for fifteen years, but three months of being vulnerable due to carrying murdered kids from a crime scene made her jump ship immediately.

Women are a meme

the bitch wants to get dicked by big black cocks and smoke weed and snort coke until she is done with it, and wants to leech out the stable moral beta faggot

cancer bitch, just say you wan to fuck her anal and do drugs

This has just very little to do with women being whores. But it has everything to do with men being cucks.
It's like blaming your children that they cost a lot, because you buy them everything you want.

No, all of them
They're no much more than walking vaginas; threat them as such
Don't you be a chance for roasties to settle and have a stable life; these bitches would only do it for financial stability and would cheat at the first occasion

It's amazing that she still feels she is somehow entitled to such a man, the fact that her sexual market value has taken a complete nosedive hasn't even crossed her mind.

What a thot

You should be able to figure out why this girl is a dumb, self important piece of shit from this message alone. Fuck her and move on because she clearly just wants to ride the carousel.

Protip. Everyone starts as funny guy. No one ends as funny guy. Thats the business.

You can't show any sort of weakness I find when it comes to most women. So many friends I know of have gotten cheated on after crying over a dead parent or close family members funeral.

Of course though I thought their women were garbage when initially meeting them so I wasn't surprised.

Ewwwww this has to be bait. 60 guus?! WTF

Yes, but only because men willingly enable and defend that behavior.

So this is what it's like to be a real Chad
Can't believe a lot of men still think women like nice guys. Even if they did those betas still wouldn't fuck them. That's really sad.

lol
thats just typical bullshit that's meant to not offend you (or more like to not make her look and feel bad)
so instead of telling outright blunt 'I dont want you" they make up all this "oh your so nice and would make a perfect husband"
nah, that means you dont turn her on in any way, you are a boring 'nice guy'

and nothing's wrong with girl trying to sugar coat rejection for you

fucking kek'd

This has to be bait.. This is like those cuck threads that retards post

HAHAHAHAHA WHAT A LYING FUCKING BITCH

Not the person you responded to, but its totally real. There is an entire fetish known as "Fin-Dom" which stands for "Financial Domination". While generally, women tend to prefer being submissive more than men, in this case it is almost exclusively men who play the role of "paypig" and give their money to the woman. Even though its a pretty niche fetish, I think the gender distribution reveals something innate about the genders: men are much much more inclined to spend their resources on their partner.

>Literally twitch

Well, there's two things you can learn about her from this:

She is either a liar, or an idiot.

Oh man do I have bad news for you...

Why would he even agree to that in the first place, what else would she be wanting to do?

Kek. Black dudes are pretty based desu

spotted the roastie.

the problem with the picture is not that women flock to good looking men, but that they completely lack morals or decency, by throwing themselves at a self declared child molester.

>get kicked out
>continue dating
This dude is next level retarded

Women don't care about morals or ethics or ideological values. They pick winners over losers, that's it.

a retarded leaf can never just admit when they're wrong

>raping a child is like... g-good dude u dont get it

BASED BLACK MAN

I'm a dude.

But do you honestly think someone would put on a public profile that they're child molesters? Ofc not. It's obvious that its either a joke or a fake.

OMFG these women are heinous!!

And women wonder why we relish the upcoming sexbot revolution

Child rape =/= "just two teenagers". Are you fucking retarded?

The profile is fake but the responses are real. How fucking dense are you people?

If the guy didn't immediately cut contact with her after hearing that, then he's a cuck

more like
>get kicked out
>proposed

HAHAHAHA

> i fucked like 60 guys in two semesters
> i don't fuck around

>whats statutory rape

Do you honestly think anyone would believe someone would put their crimes of kiddy foddling up for everyone to see? Especially on a dating site/app where you're supposed to put your best foot forward and curate your image to be as attractive as possible? Obviously, it's fake. Or hes trying to be edgy funny or some shit. OR he's using it as a segway into a stupid pick up line or conversation starter. The fact that YOU know it's fake probably means that these women know at least that portion of his profile fake too.

Another thing is that the dude doesnt even look the part either. If real, he's young enough where his previous cases of child rape could've just been statutory "rape" of his teenage girlfriend ie. an 18 yr old boy banging a 15 yr old girl.

All this assumes that all of these girls even read his profile too.

How fucking retarded are you guys. Really.

"Until the time is right" is codeword for "Until I've been pumped and dumped by chad after chad"

You may win fair maiden's used, worn out pussy

BURN THE ROASTIES

WITCH BURNERS DID NOTHING WRONG

Exactly. Now that im old and establsihed i can have all the roasties i want. Some even 9 or 10 hot but i dont go for them. I fuck early 20s now. Roasties literally throw themselves at you its sad.

Its called softening the blow. She doesn't mean it she just wants to keep you in her pocket. Also YES. a lot of women are narcissistic. My gf can be narcissistic sometimes and I squash that shit INSTANTLY

Ok exactly how does on attain this?
Im good looking and educated but so far its dryer than the desert most nignogs come to europe from

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!
*drum fill*

In all fairness women would stop being complete whores if they didn't have so many options in the first place. There's always a chads cock to sit on and there's always some beta more then happy to be her emotional tampon and take her in when she's all used up.
It's the beta provider that enables them to live the thot lifestyle with no consequences because she knows there will never be a shortage of men willing to give her cash and beg at her feet for the promise of attention and respect.

>I want you to be my retirement when I'm tired of the cock amusement park
Fucking block & never contact agian

women have no understanding of love or loyalty. the only time they actually love you is when they feel like they love you. THE SECOND that feeling goes away, you're just some fucking guy

whereas men fall out of love with their SO a few times a day, but understand that the feelings are fleeting and tomorrow will bring a new challenge and at the same time renewed energy to face the challenge

a woman's worst fucking nightmare is doing something she doesn't feel like doing. loving a man and standing by his side if there are no feeliesssssssss???? fat chance

Not shocking
youtube.com/watch?v=N4pK7zV7hWc