Why are women retarded? Are their brains actually smaller?

Why are women retarded? Are their brains actually smaller?

>inb4 they aren't

Trust me, I'm well experienced with women, they act like 12 yr olds who crave cock.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_intelligence
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

>Trust me, I'm well experienced with women,
Whatever neckbeard, we all know you have no...
>they act like 12 yr olds who crave cock.
...dammit, I really can't argue with this. I LOVE cock and my bf says I'm childish as can be.

Yes

Wow, pretty cut and dry. Thanks.

They have fewer neuronal interconnections than males by a good fraction and all but assuredly literally inhabit a different perceived reality due to the alternative hormone haze that humans hallucinate the world through

Woman have a lot of subconscious, instinctual behaviors that make them do really dumb things. That and a mixture that on average they are in fact not as smart as males, though to be fair the extent of the IQ difference can vary quite a bit.

Story time?

Keep it in mind when talking to them. A lot of what Sup Forums says is true

Yes we all understand the bell curve. I just can't help noticing it. When I was a kid in school it was generally accepted women were smarter. Yet in my adult experience they are literal retards.

If I had a 10 yr old boy and a grown woman, and I needed to put oil in my car, or get my lawn mowed, I'd choose the 10 yr old boy because the woman would, without a doubt fuck it up somehow.

I'm really really good at putting my wiener in a vagina.

I just thought I should put that out there.

Of course. Boys are good at repetitive tasks that require only the barest amount of thought. Painting fences, mowing yards, changing oil, doing mechanical work, etc. When it comes to the hard work of relationships, where there aren't any cut and dried rules, women rule supreme.

It's almost like we have a different intelligence from men.

It's on purpose that you are led to believe that women are smarter then men. Shit's just a ruse. There are actually intelligent women out there, but they're generally better suited to provider roles anyway. A woman who denies her biological role starts experiencing mental problems after a while, so it goes to show you that gender roles do indeed serve a purpose and arose from nature.

No story in particular. Just something I noticed. My wife god bless her is the sweetest angel I have ever met, but she is dumb as fuck. I have never known a smart woman, just women who think they are smart.

AMA

Woman usually have more emotional intelligence than men. They're better at reading facial expressions and noticing subtle social ques and things of that nature.

They do stupid shit on purpose so that men do it correctly instead. It works because tits.

>we are good at relationships

shut up and post your tard titties slut

1 Timothy 2:12

But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

>12 yr olds who crave cock

Sure. I'm sure every field with a man in its highest echelons would agree with you.

they have fewer neurons than us but the politically correct way to approach this is "but they use it more efficient" which is of course bullshit

That's why 90% of all great artists and scientists are men.
Your insecurity would be sad if it weren't so funny.

Imagine that. A book comprised of stories told by multiple religions, almost all of which had the female aspect removed from them, for the purpose of founding a new patriarchal religion, doesn't like women to teach.

I'm SHOCKED. SHOCKED, I tell you.

While you're busy preaching the story of Tammuz, mind pointing out where Semiramis went?

Amen

>"WE WILL BURN YOU AT THE STAKE FOR THIS, WOMAN, CLEARLY ANY WOMAN BETTER THAN A MAN IS SPONSORED BY SATAN!
>”Teehee we're just naturally superior sweetie snookums, that's why we have all the art!"
Sure thing.

I think the fact that no one knows where they went goes to show how little impact they made on civilization. All female oriented civilizations got conquered or fell on their own one way or another.

Strange thing that patriarchal religions last thousands of years, and feminist ones a generation at most.

if men and women are equal how come men have successfully oppressed women since the beginning of time

Nice work man

True, but one thing; men have more grey matter, women have more white matter. This means women can calculate and retrieve their info easier but can't store as much, put simply.

>virtually no women at either end of the bell curve, even today when they've been liberated for generations
>men's fault

>strange thing that....
Yah, look at the power of your patriarchal religions today. Since you're SO proud of them, you can enjoy the new one on the block. I hear it's running roughshod through the lands right now.

Are you just baiting for attention or are you actually retarded?

Gentlemen Exhibit (A)

I'd rather have consistency than a bunch of men with IQ's lower than grapefruits but enough ego to think they're intelligent, and really intelligent ones with the social IQ's of grapefruits. No matter which direction on the spectrum you go, once you're outside the central part, you're in 'Goddess please help me' territory.

Can confirm. Tons of women I have met in my life. The conversations they like to have are gossip, drama, or just general boring shit joke convos. They are never interested in those philosophical conversations men ponder upon every now and again.

This is exactly why Islam will never get cucked and why they are taking over Europe.

Yeah but if you wanted someone to babysit your one year old, you'd get a chick to do it because a guy would feed it sausage or something it would choke on, not realize it nappy needed changing and then play video games while the baby ate out of the dog food bowl. So a guy would be better at mowing the lawn, a woman better at keeping a person alive

Islam isn't running roughshod through your lands? It's one of patriarchal religions you're so proud of, yah? Well, enjoy that pride! Wooohooooo, women BTFO! Yah, go Islam!

I don't think it'll have the ending Longshanks desired...

hahahahaha so adorbs

Variability hypothesis, nature can more freely fuck with males as to produce markedly more intelligent or retarded individuals than females because the masculine element of reproduction is secondary to the more critical feminine one. Women would be completely unable to function as child rearing individuals below a certain baseline intelligence and thus human biology has their back in this regard. On the downside they're markedly completely fucking average across most prisms and are thus prone to be completely unremarkable people

Yo babe, why women have discovered nothing though? All western progress has been done by white men. White hoes just have been carried by their counterparts. White bitch = nigger when it comes to civilization

could you fuck off to the /ihw/ board plz ?
thx

This is why women never maintain friendships with each other and are the first to file for divorce. Their grasp of relationships is shallow and unenduring. They are disloyal and petty.

>emotional intelligence

that phrase doesn't mean what you think it means. emotional intelligence refers to being able to manage emotions that you feel in an intelligent way. hysteria is basically the antithesis to that.

Who...exactly....TOLD you that all things discovered were discovered by men without the aid of women?

Oh, right....men.

>'loyal'
I really don't want to break your heart dearest, but...loyalty is just a meme they use to get those who fell for the martyr meme to sacrifice themselves for those who didn't.

Loyalty is a lie and exists to keep the power structure that you lot here complain about in place.

not fair they cheated

i don't think you get what he was trying to say, which is fascinating because it gives a hint at why you might mess up those tasks.

mowing the lawn and changing the oil are not purely repetitive tasks. that you assume they are shows that if you did them, and one variable changed in the otherwise routine task, you wouldn't notice it, which would cascade and lead you to fucking up the whole task.

The frivolous social ability women possess means nothing in the long run. This is why women flit from group to group, job to job, idea to idea without a male anchor.

Keep it up, these loser faggots took the bait. You are right.

>social IQ's

please, expand on what this strawman means. this is new to me - what is this?

I wouldn't give a shit if my kid ate dog food.

retard

holy fuck youre both autistic

LOL. I'll agree with ya there, it's like hooking up electronics. Once I change a part its like now WTF do I do with all these cables again? And then sometimes the names and everything for them changes, it's annoying. Anyway.

LOL. You're so blind to emotional labor you don't even understand the concept. Thats cute. Enjoy your lifelong virginity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_intelligence
Good start.

>social ability

i have no idea what this even means. women may have a propensity to want to socialize more than a man, but it doesn't mean they're better at it.

as far as i've seen, every male sociopath (not the best sociopaths, but all of them) puts the gossipiest socialite to shame in his ability to win in social situations.

That's because on average, women ARE smarter than men. ON AVERAGE. By like 1 or 2 points of IQ.

Men have higher variability, though, so they dominate the tail ends of the distributions. In a representative population like school, girls WILL seem smarter because you see the average. In the real world low IQ males die off or go to prison, so the average for men shifts to the right and now men appear smarter and more successful.

Post tits please.

interesting, the wikipedia page doesn't mention women having a higher social intelligence to men. is that because of social justice warriors hiding uncomfortable data or because there's no difference?

No wonder blue whales are more intelligent than humans

>muh Marie Curie
Let's be honest women's contribution to science & arts is marginal. Women are great interpreter (classical music for example) but they lack the creativity.

Got a taste of this yesterday.

>best friend is taking his gf to watch the Blue Angels
>nobody around to watch her puppy
>they offer me $50 to watch him, I do it for free because I'm a good friend
>drive an hour to her house
>chill out with the puppy for 5 hours
>friend calls me at 9 pm
>says to get the fuck out ASAP
>she walks in right as he says this
>she's in a cheery mood, we exchange small talk then I leave feeling puzzled
>get in my car, he calls me again

Turns out he'd broken up with her. During their date he found out that she had a friend who lived right up the street who could have watched her dog, but she lied to him and said her friend was working that day. She felt like he "wasn't doing enough" to help with the dog so she forced me to drive an hour there and back on a Saturday to make up for his "lack" of helping with the dog by proxy. It's the most childish thing I've been caught up in. I'm aware than men are capable of doing fucked up things in relationships, but this was a special kind of female psychopathy and immaturity.

>90%
It's more like 99.99%. Seriously there's like 1 significant woman genius or artist for ever 10,000 men. Interestingly look at the ratio of men to women with an IQ of 160 or higher.

>I really don't want to break your heart dearest, but...loyalty is just a meme they use to get those who fell for the martyr meme to sacrifice themselves for those who didn't.
>Loyalty is a lie and exists to keep the power structure that you lot here complain about in place.

You aren't just stupid, you are a disgusting morally bankrupt individual. I bet you are liberal too.

Yo babe, wars have been won by white men, science has advanced thanks to white men, everything you got is thanks to white men (I don't say men bc niggers for example have done nothing, just like white girls)

You are just lucky that men like to fuck and submit bitches, that way they let you be around

You say that loyalty is a meme and yet you find that I don't understand emotional labor? I stick to a structured weekly schedule in pursuit of achieving lifelong goals, regardless of how I "feel" day to day I meet responsibilities. Is emotional labor supposed to mean feeding irrational feelings and thinking they matter? When I Googled the term, it meant regulating feelings and finding a way to move toward accomplishment of a goal by using them or in spite of them.

There is zero evidence for anything like "emotional IQ". Deal with it. Everything that matters loads on g - general intelligence.

Blue whales have differently structured brains than humans. Female brains are structurally almost exactly the same as men's, just at a smaller scale

We Wuz Stems nd Shiet

Relationships are only difficult when women are involved

You're probably right. A lot of psychology is pretty kiked nowadays and I remember reading that a while back.

Marie Curie was absolutely surrounded by highly-achieving male academics throughout her entire life. In fact, she was one of the only females at her university. She was a product of her environment - she worked very closely with males working ine exact same field. She didn't go off into isolation then come up with theories like many men do (or used to do), she did marginal theory adds based on the work of others around her (like men and women do today).

Many women know that they can achieve success by being around success, which is why would sell their kidney to go to a prestigious university (or universities in general), whereas men know that being in a group less successful than they are intrinsically can actually make them less likely to succeed.

Not that i dont agree buy there a lot of intelligent white asian and hispanic men in prison. A few black ones too but not much.

T.have been to prison.

Also theyre really good at chess

I knew some girls at university who did engineering with me and they were brilliant, clearly very smart. Some of the top scorers

Thus, your point is invalid

Industrial/organizational and behavioral psychology are the only non-cucked fields left
>t. psychology degree

Inconvenient truths about women (from my first-hand experience):

>Women are brought up believing that they are princesses and the world should treat them as such.

>All women have some sort of mental health problem and/or personality disorder. Some are better at hiding it than others. Get to know any woman well over a long period of time and you will learn this to be true.

>All women are predisposed to being jealous and insecure all the time, its part of their genetic makeup. This puts them in a never-ending state of anxiety/anger/ loneliness/fear etc. which they try to hide but comes out through their behaviour.

>As such, women will try and project the outward appearance of being strong, powerful, independent and successful when inside they are scared little girls who just want to cry.

>Women believe that violence is an acceptable way of reacting when they aren’t getting what they feel they deserve but it’s a serious crime for a man to hit a women or even defend himself when attacked by a woman.

>In contradiction to the above, women have a permanent victim mind-set and regardless of how privileged their life has been they will find some way to make themselves feel helpless and victimised (male privilege, gender pay gap etc).

>Women are in constant competition with other women and are completely two-faced. They will surround themselves with women they claim are friends but bitch about them when they aren’t around.

>Women will dress up more to compete with other women than to impress men (see above).

>All women are sluts. No exceptions. As soon as they get bored they will cheat on you. They like to blame men primarily for this behaviour but women do it more.

>In contradiction to the above, women hate being seen as a sluts and will do anything to maintain a saintly public image amongst their so-called “friends”.

i felt i had to point that out because i also had a similar conception as yours with regards to what it meant.

then i was taking a CLEP psychology practice test, wondered why i was getting the emotional intelligence questions wrong, so i read more on the theory to understand it better.

sounds like you're just retarded, especially considering how any girl who applies to engineering school gets ushered in with scholarships and trophies before they even sit down for their first class.

Birth control causes frontal lobe damage/disorder & they are more vulnerable to social engineering then men.

Did many threads talking about them:

[KB archives(take the time to read all OP's): archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ ]

That's regular labor. That's compartmentalized time, taken from your family and compensated with money. Most emotional labor is unpaid because men don't consider it important.

It's the relationship grease that keeps civil society operating.

>I follow other people's morals!
>therefore you must be immoral!
Didn't think that through too clearly, eh? No, it's because I fell for the loyalty meme too and got to watch its inevitable ending. It means nothing to almost anyone, and worse, you'll never know who it actually DOES mean something to until its too late to matter. It's a trap, user.

And yes, I'm liberal. Anyone with a heart is (although anyone with a brain recognizes that the demoncrats are not, in fact, liberal, nor the rethuglicans).

>talk to grocery cashier I occasionally talk with at a subway
>she talks about retarded shit, tells me her life story, and tells me when she gets off work
>and then she shows off her engagement ring

I mean, what am I supposed to do with that?

Why does that make me retarded? I attained the highest grade possible (Distinction) but there were 3 girls who got near perfect scores.

These girls were from abroad, so they were funded by their own governments (Mexico, Uganda and Trinidad) but what does receiving scholarships have to do with this?

Cuck her fiance

Interesting, thanks.

Hormones blow out any sense of logical thinking.

>females demand that men not only provide the material fuel for lavish lifestyles but also must try (and usually fail) to abide by a complicated, pointless, and often invisible set of rules in order to maintain a relationship
>But women are the smart ones and put upon
retard

>And yes, I'm liberal. Anyone with a heart is

bullshit; when you see the damage caused by taxing people to give to charlatans, it is heartless to continue giving to charlatans. it is heartless to continue assuming that stealing from someone you never met to give money to a centralized power statistically more likely to fail is in any way good. if you realize that there are unseen benefits that the person you stole from could've done with that money, yet continue to steal from him, then you are heartless. if you realize that stealing from 100,000 people to 'save' 1 child may actually kill 10 children do to misallocation of unseen resources yet you continue to advocate for the theft, you are certainly heartless.

or are you one of the blind?

>what are outliers
>define "emotional labor". Give some examples.

>And yes, I'm liberal.
yes, of course you are sweetie.

ok frank

>It's the relationship grease that keeps civil society operating.

making masculinity toxic sure is a fucking great grease you got there. Fuck off, you've never been helpful and never will.

this never ends well for anyone. such a waste of time

Burn

Their brains aren't smaller but yes they do have 20-30% less active neurons than men.

I'm a programmer and I knit. Also knitting used to be a male-only profession.

Every thread you guys get so butt hurt over anything just one poster says.

>Are their brains actually smaller?
Of course. An average female is always smaller than an average male, brains included.

>toxic masculinity
That's entirely on y'all. Your 'leaders' were the ones who decided that depriving your dumb asses of a feminine side -- what you call 'being a man', lol -- would make you a good slave.

And it works. You're so emotionally damaged that you'll happily sacrifice the freedom and lives of countless people to impose your 'order' on how things 'should be', then you retire to crumble away unloved while the toll of a lifetime's regrets for ignoring half of what makes you human turns you into a bitter shell so you can teach the next generation to hate just as much as you.

You think ~we~ support that? No, dear, that's your basic woman-hating Patriarchy in action.

Then why can't they play poker?

>you'll happily sacrifice the freedom and lives of countless people to impose your 'order' on how things 'should be

A bit exagerated but that sounds like modern feminism today babe. The usual white male is just trying to get by, trust me.