"To get those Ar15s off the streets"

"To get those Ar15s off the streets"
"If he didnt have those military tactica style weapons"
>supports universal background checks to be included with bump stock ban
Democrat slips up on national tv.
Admits they want a ban on Ar15s.
This ties in with Nancy Peloci stating publicly they want to do more then ban bump stocks!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ubUJB5eCqHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>They actually think people will turn in their guns and not start another civil war
Why are these people dumb /k/?

>bipartisan
>some republicans are going along with this
>repubitards think if they could just be nice enough the joo york slimes would finally like them
Its time to primary these quislling fucks.

>Gets AR15 for 1200 USD
>Spend months modifying it to suit your needs
>Work countless hours to afford new parts and attachments
>Kikeloci bans AR15s
>"Don't worry we will have a buy back program"
>Offered mere 150 Shekels for AR15 that you spent well over 3000 USD on
>Libtards expect you to think the buy back program is a good deal

>/k/ faggots actually believed that Congress could pass a clean bump stock ban bill without additional gun control measures thrown in

>he thinks that people will fight for their rights

People will surely refuse to give them up, I don't think people will join into a militia and fight though

he thinks i'm going to without a fight

This, a million times this.

Even if it doesn't pull additional bullshit in with it right now, it will be worded in a way that will let the ATF "reclassify" other shit in the future.

Fuck every single one of you that said "hurr who cares it's only bumpstocks" or "hurr we'll trade bumpstocks for X."
I hope everyone dumb enough to fall for that shit gets raped to death.

Seriously fucking this. Everyone who said "its just a gimmick meme stock" is giving these fags the momentum they need

I cannot think of a faster way to get a no vote from nearly every Republican congressman then sneaking an AWB in the bill.

But guys we only control the house, senate, and presidency we HAVE to compromise and let the dems ban things to make them happy

Is armslist down for everyone?

down for me

Server is returning 503, down for repair.

...to partay? I do beleive so.

sorry for degenerate fone poastin'

WHY CAN'T THINGS BE NICE?!

That fucking faggot had to use guns instead of a truck, bomb, or plane apparently just to fuck with me. I know it's not going to be AWB era bad, not immediately, but the bump stock ban is going to start the slog back in that direction.

Buy back programs are only profitable to theives that stole their guns/want to get rid of a murder weapon.
>inb4 criminals wont turn em in
They will if they have a reason to.

>People will surely refuse to give them up
People die from age. After ban within couple generation gun possession would drop to about zero. What is purpose of owning gun you can't transport or shoot on range or self defense/hunt?

I think you underestimate how crazy people are

Yeah remember how there was rioting in the streets and armed insurrection against the systematic and pervasive implementation of NSA surveillance and invasion of personal privacy?

Oh wait, largely nobody gave a single fuck.

yawn

the millennials will be the death of gun ownership in america,

Boomer fudds are leading the charge retard

Does anybody know where to monitor bills that get introduced into the federal system? Im sick of hearing about bills exclusively from the news

>muh millennials

If you have an android phone theres an app called "Congress" that will let you track a bill's progress and even send you notifications when something happens to one if you want.

proofs?

Utterly unenforceable for entire swaths of the Midwest though. Too much space to police, and too many sheriffs that are already refusing to enforce things like universal background checks, etc.

People have thier houses and F-150s to lose. Itll sure fuel the "white males are the real victims" mindset though.

Yeah bro... The million + Californian gun owners definitely fought the Government and won.

Listen user. People are too comfortable to do anything. If you want to fight for our gun rights you're gonna have to kill a couple of literal leftist Jewish leaders/agitators.

youtu.be/ubUJB5eCqHc

Whats the point of banning bump stocks? You can do it with a rubber band

We already defacto lost our first and fourth amendments without a single shot fired. The /k/ommando continues to believe, I don't know why though.

>commiefornia
Yawn
I am referring to an all out ban, not a slow chipping away at certain scary features

The same thing as with everything else that's banned.

Please look/start at 4:43
He slips up and says "keep guns like the AR15 out of the hands of the public"

youtu.be/ubUJB5eCqHc

Those comments...

> 40% crime drop with UBC
Where is this study? That is a crazy drop.

They want to ban everything. this is not news.

"turn 'em all in Mr. & Ms. America"
- t. Fiendstein

This now forget about the supporessor and the cc bills those are dead Bc
Ryan delayed them. Even with total control of the government you
Still get shit

> Would Adam Lanza have walked into that school without a tactical weapon that gave him some bizarre perverted confidence?

I cannot tell if he's just trying to smear gun owners, or if he genuinely believes only sociopaths would own a semi-auto rifle.

We were so close to supressor's being removed from the NFA.
Damn that guy

sure kid

Their tactic will be to Jew shame them once it fails

you little shits don't understand politics.

you will be the plague that ends gun ownership in this country.

Seeing how you old fucks ruined the entire world neither do you

Nothing will be done until the goyim start assassinating their self-appointed masters. There won’t be a “civil war” in the traditional sense.

>No one will take away your guns

>NO ONE SHOULD HAVE AN AR15

Which is it. Really.

>brave men fight and die for your rithg to party
>to honor them you post a group of stolen valor fucks making some noise

Get out

>Dems are now openly calling for outright AR bans and saying "So what?" to concerns about slipper-slope gun bans following suit.
I think the only political movement that was more suicidal than the present-state Democratic Party was Japan's WWII-era faux-Bushido one.

>/k/ faggots actually believed that Congress would pass SHARE Act and CCW reciprocity in exchange for memestocks

The second. They lie to make us think their goal isn't disarmament.
It is.

Millennials AKA the people who were kids when you Boomer fucks allowed the first AWB to pass without firing a shot.

a reminder

>calling out Politicians when they publicly call for bans on semi auto rifels.
>supporting the right to add a muffler to a rifle.
Triggered much?

>moving a thread from /k/ to Sup Forums expecting this to preserve the thread at all

Silly mods. Here's a bump, though.

>"To get those Ar15s off the streets"

Obama already ruined that argument...

>as you can see, every time the bump stock shoots, a silenced grenade is fired and the laser scope system guides the bullets and silent grenade explosion right into every daycare and Jewish community center in the US.

>Normal fucking stock
Why did I expect anything more?

You can buy a jig to mold your own poly ar15 lowers.

The video CNN has up doesn't show that animation. Assuming they didn't go back and edit a live broadcast, this is bullshit.

But they're not above editing a broadcast.

they shouldnt have been dragging their feet (assuming they werent being told to do so on purpose), and get shit done.

early bird gets the worm.

and end defeatism. fuck liberals, wait another week and then pass the bills.

the guy was not a "conservative gun nut"
he was a liberal gun control activist

why are we restricting our rights to appease liberal serial killers?

How did paddock shot automatic with AR-15?