ATF buttmad that the average joe can simulate full-fun at an affordable cost

>ATF buttmad that the average joe can simulate full-fun at an affordable cost
>a psycho muslim convert shoots up an crowd with a bumpfire-equipped AR
>NOT EVEN A WEEK LATER, gun control this and gun control that, with bump stocks the new center of attention

Any bets on when wrist braces for pistol ARs become the new target?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ojjcTv3QAbI
youtube.com/watch?v=wqxiA5bFNgc
westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2017/10/04/you-know-like-every-64-year-old-white-guy/#comments
youtu.be/YyO-SCiqfx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the ATF hates fun. it's a fact.

>loop thumb through belt-loop on pants
>bumpfire with it (quite effective actually)
>pants get regulated as a machine gun
>dog gets shot

youtu.be/ojjcTv3QAbI
You got a permit for that assault wood?

SEVEN THOUSAND FIFTY GRIDGN WUPABRAZILLION JILLION

>Muslim convert

Explain/Confirm

IM-A-JUN MAH SHO-UHCK

Bumping for sources

EARTH BELOW US

ISIS pulled the claim out of their ass.

The FBI is pursuing multiple leads, some of them foreign.

Everybody stalwartly refuses to tell us the one unmodified full auto weapon he used is an M249 SAW for some suspicious assfuck reason.

That's about all we know.

They can't use a 249 to push their agenda because machine guns made after 1986 are already illegal.

How have you or other people figured out it's a SAW?

inb4 he turns out to have Philippine or mafia connections.

I assume they looked at the photos. Someone leaked a whole load of crime scene documentation the day after it happened.

The fire rate exampled by the shooter in video footage is approximately 600 rounds per minute. Any AR-15 with a bump stock shoots at well over 800-900 rpm.

That, and he shot for a long time without reloading. Like, belt-fed machine gun long time. Well over what an AR with a STANAG mag can.

youtube.com/watch?v=wqxiA5bFNgc
this is what I could find, although the vid says it's a M240

Wow.

A helluva lot of milfags are telling us so. Here on /k/, and elsewhere:

westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2017/10/04/you-know-like-every-64-year-old-white-guy/#comments

Thanks for the source. Not sure about the multiple angles part, but the sheer absence of brass in the photos was bizarre. Glad he's getting word out.

>STANAG mag
He had stacks of the surefire 90s in his hotel room

Didn't the supreme gentleman use a brace and nothing happened

surefire doesnt make 90 round mags, retard
>trusting 70 IQ grunts that spread fudd rumors like AIDS

Why do you feel the need to shitpost? Seriously, why?

Are you a leaf? An Aussie? Or, -Allah forgive me for uttering this word - an irishman?

What drives you to type out that big smelly log and turdpost it to a board dedicated to fucking guns?

Are you mad at your inferior celtic genes, you fucking whiskey-nigger?

Well guess what? The 6 counties aren't being returned to your autistic and incapable hands anytime soon you drunken monkey.

The Republic of Ireland is a pisshole full of drunken retards and ugly redheads. Northern Ireland is only less so because it remains under British rule, fucking deal with it.

You shitheads are like fucking Africans, only of slightly lighter complexion. Once the foreign powers left, you had no idea what the fuck to do with yourselves and so your incompetent asses quickly realized that running a country WASN'T as simple as saying "OOOGA BOOGA GIBS ME DAT"

or in your case

>"OY PADDY OIM A NAVVY SHORT O' THE OL' HOLY WATER THER WHAT SAY WE RAID THE CLOSEST BRITISH OUTPOST AND MURDER EVERY BLACK N' TAN INSIDE"
>"O THAT'D BE GRAND IF I DO SAY SO MESELF SCOTTY O' BRIAN ' FLANNIGAN ' O' CONNOR O' BUTTFUCK MCGEE"

Does your keyboard even function properly after all the booze you've spilt on it over the years? Or is that why you shipost? Because you meant to write something intelligible but the sheer amount of congealed whisky fucks up every keystroke to the point where the only thing that comes out is impotent rage manifested as a result of your own inferiority?

The ONLY thing good to ever come out of your shitty island was the laughs we English got from kicking your sorry asses around for 800 years. We laughed even HARDER when your pathetic "rebellion" """"""""gained"""""""" back enough counties to form it's own """"""""independent""""""" country.

You are the laughing stock of Europe. You are the Liberia of the UK. You are an embarrassment to the white race.

Think on that next time you drink yourself into a coma

Wait, where did it say the NV shooter was a kebab convert? Or is that just ISIS pulling that out of their ass?

>psycho muslim convert
why are honkey birdshitskins in this much denial? Like honestly, whiteys have racked up the largest body count over the past century, inventing a few gizmos doesn't absolve you of the fact that you're pretty much savages

>whiteys have racked up the largest body count over the past century
Hahahahahahaha.
Oh man, he doesn't even know about Asians does he? Look at this guy. It's like he doesn't believe in the IJA or Mao or the Qing Dynasty.

Nice bait, Achmed. Too bad your ilk, i.e. 1% of the population is committing 97% of the terror attacks.

>IJA or Mao or the Qing Dynasty.
20 million dead in WW1 60 million in WW2, if America didn't step in Europe would've destroyed itself

Somewhere between 18 million (lowest estimate) and 55 million (modern scholarly estimate) died in the Great Leap Forward alone. That only took 4 years. Step up your game.

I've never seen this copy pasta before.

the congress baseball shooting and the las vegas incident were too conveniently timed. HPA and SHARE were both about to go to the floor for a vote, before these incidents.

The whole thing smells fishy, but I can't say exactly why without being called a conspiritard.

Pics I saw had gobs of brass. No belt links, though.

FRESH OC
>FRESH OC
FRESH OC
>FRESH OC

And it's absolutely true. Full-auto is useless outside of suppression.

Well that and close-range stoppages.
But you'll never see the NRA argue for full-auto in terms of self-defense.

thank me later

Yeah that's why the M-14 and rifles like it were snubbed for rifles that had more controllable full-auto fire.

So is bump fire inaccuracy due to the awkward hold you have to use rather than the stock itself? Cause all the bump fire vids with dudes firing prone with bipods don't look inaccurate at all.

>snubbed for rifles with lighter ammunition so that soldiers could carry more and in the ranges they fought at in Vietnam didn't need the heavier round
fixd

But now we find ourselves in places like Afghanistan, shooting across wide open mountain valleys with distances of at LEAST 300 yards.

Would be kind of nice to have the M14 back right about now.

You're right...they actually make 100s, retard

No it wasn't. It was absolutely in-line with magazine fed bump stock.

No, it wouldn't, ye twat. The Germans have the issue solved by lugging a Real Fuckin nato firehose named MG3 around. If someone engages at super long range, the MG handles it. If you go to town as you always end up doing, the soldiers are actually well-equipped to handle it.

>haji is engaging us at +300y ranges
>"let the automatic rifleman handle it"
>"What do we do then?"
>"fuck if i know lol"

Lmao, the US has a mass shooting once every few weeks

lmao, eurotrash have muslim attacks every few weeks.

Pretty much, yeah. They also have a designated marksman with a G3 on the reg. Or, as they are German mechanized infantry most of the time, rolling around with a Marder, whose 20mm solves problems at long range very well.

Neat.

It's inaccurate because the whole weapon is moving back and forth. On top of that you have much less trigger control. With actual full auto you squeeze the trigger to fire, and release to stop.

With bumpfire, you pull the whole weapon forward to start shooting, and pray it keeps cycling. Also bipods don't work weell with bumpfire, as the guns itself has to move. So unless you're on a low friction surface, it doesn't work well (if St all)

I don't see how what I said is wrong.
Most recorded self-defense shootings required multiple rounds before the attacker was stopped.
Full-auto puts the most rounds on target as fast as possible.
Hell, it doesn't have to be full-auto, it could even be burst-fire.
I fail to see how full-auto doesn't help in something like a home defense scenario.

You weren't wrong at all, I just thought you guys would appreciate the image. Of course you're right, but in 9/10 combat situations that aren't CQB, you'll want controlled semi-automatic fire over full-fun.

>automatic rifleman
Machine gunner TEAM dude, MG3 has hilarious firerate and takes pronespray to an entirely new level

>you'll never see the NRA argue for full-auto
Why I'm not a member.

The NRA is fudd as fuck, and chock-full of people like Bill Ruger.

They'd sell us all out if it meant they could keep their .243s and their revolvers.

Did you see any NRA execs lobbying against the banning of 7n6, or the Russian import ban put in place by the Obama administration? Exactly. They're a hunting club for middle-aged dads, and sometimes they teach CC classes.

What if the M249 he used was one of those semi automatic ones, and he fitted a crank to its trigger?

I'm honestly amazed that the cult of "no full-auto" has never been argued against in terms of the usefulness for close-quarters home-and-self defense.
Even in the most lax of gun law countries, like Switzerland, the one big bad is full-auto. Yet despite this clear and statistically sound argument for the use of civilian full-auto it is the one thing we must never touch.
And yeah, the NRA is fucking worthless. Classic cuckservatives, always on defense, always willing to compromise, never willing to win.

>Classic cuckservatives, always on defense, always willing to compromise, never willing to win.

So we've got some of the laxest gun laws in the civilised world and a slight majority of the population in favor of more gun control. Let's rock the boat, what could possibly go wrong?

>the fucking description

How can they be this incompetent?

Serial# shows it belonging to the Mexican army, or it's missing from an armory here in the States.

Neo-cons need to learn to press the advantage when the ball's in their court.

Personally I think their total unwillingness to touch machine guns and repeal the Hughes Amendment has a lot to do with how lucrative the civilian machine gun market is.

If the Hughes ceased to exist, that full-fun AKM that somebody just dumped their life savings on suddenly only becomes worth as much as any other AK.

I think real idea is that at current prices anyone actually investing in transferable MGs probably has too much going for them in life to risk it all by using said MGs for violent crime.

youtu.be/YyO-SCiqfx0
1:00 and 2:15 has some good MG3 content.

No, he used normal SIG pistols.

>muslim convert
But thats not true, thats Sup Forums false information