Patrick Harmon's police shooing video

Patrick Harmon's police shooing video
youtu.be/EnnEiWDrnxo [Open]

What does Sup Forums has to say about this?
Justified?
Or police brutality?

Why did he ran away?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NYSr9w5Eqno
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>shoot him dead
>still put him in cuffs

BASED

Did he pull a gun or a weapon?

whats in the backpack

Surprisingly the leaf doesn't know shit about guns and shooting.

If someone gets shot, they might collapse due to blood loss. Once on the ground, their brain receives yet again more blood, giving them a chance to continue fighting, like reaching for a concealed gun. Putting on handcuffs mitigates that risk.

>people don't play possum

Cops dying prompted this practice.

>guys look at this video I just found!
[Open]
What are you sliding?

Looks like he was turning around after he started to run.

Here's a different body cam. It looks like the guy was turning around and reaching in his pants.

youtube.com/watch?v=NYSr9w5Eqno

lol fucking dumb nigger. I like how you cucks always post shit like this trying to gain sympathy as if anyone here cares about another dead nigger

Looks like he was reaching for something.

Who cares. One less nigger either way, the only way it could be better is if it was a nigger who shot him as well.

I hate Nigs... that was bad shooting though.. no gun on the nig, cops need to be removed. and all retrained

In a way this is the cops' fault. There were at least four cops there. They should have had him better secured in the first place.

Instead they fell for the poor nigger sniffling to get pity, oldest trick in the book, so they went easy on him.

Cop wants to go home to his family. That's all there is to it.

They're saying he pulled a knife on them

always a good shoot

Every nigger should be shot on sight.

Looked like fine shooting to me. Three shots all on target. That's a dead nigger for $1.50.

Meanwhile in Chicago, 5 killed, 19 wounded over the weekend.

why could they not Taser him a few times and get their jollies that way?

>has a warrant out for his arrest so he's already committed some crime
>tries to run away/push assault the officers

Yeah.. innocent..

>another white cop killing an unarmed black civilian for a petty crime
america will be a shithole until 2020

He was reaching for something and had a warrant for a aggravated crime. Nothing to see here. Rip nog

In this video: as he's running away, he starts hobbling and turning sideways back toward the police and looks like his hands are around the top of his pants like he's reaching for something. No time to tase in a situation like that.

don tknow dont care as long as theres a dead nigger and live cop im good.

Why the fuck do they always resist.

Rare to get paid leave after a run of the mill tazering.

Seems unnecessary to me.

They should have had him more securely held and they should of been ready to disable him without deadly force.
Pretty sad but what a stupid cunt

>If he didn't go running he wouldn't have been shot.
>He put himself in that situation.
>If Hillary hadnt been so corrupt she wouldnt have had Comey problems.
>Cause and effect.
They did, but his spontanious behavior to being put in handcuffs made him a bigger threat. Who knows what could have happened if he kept running. Officers lives first, the second they hesitate could cost their lives.

Say it everyone: Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>cops are rough with nigger criminal
OY VEY LOOK AT THOSE RACIST COPS! TREATING DEANDRE LIKE NOTHING BETTER THAN AN ANIMAL!

>cops are easy going, let the nig smoke his menthol and take off his own backpack
This is all the cops fault. They should have had the kind gentleman restrained for his own safety.

every week theres another nigger pulling a weapon on a cop and getting shot and niggers chimping, its getting so old at this point desu

He was murdered for no other reason than white cops being afraid of his blackness.

They know what it's like in prison.

Who cares? Another nigger dead. Thats a good thing. Why ask why it happened.

They asked for body cams thinking it would show cops capping people indiscriminately. In reality it's just showing criminals with arrests warrants attempting to fleeing an arrest and obviously reaching for a weapon. If he was going to try and escape he would have kept running and not run sideways. He was going to pull something and try to force them to back off.

Running from police should authorize lethal force in EVERY circumstance. Imagine if you lived in this neighborhood and some criminal was running around because the cops were too cautious to stop him.

If it was known that running from cops when you are under arrest WILL get you shot 100% of the time, people would stop resisting and trying to get away -- and the ones that still do know they are going to be killed.

In the video it looks exactly like hes pulling a gun and it looks like a gun in his hand not a knife

Ive seen at least a hundred body cames and it looks just like this when this is about to start blasting

Would have shot too

1:07 he clearly turns around, with something in his hand.
why would he turn around, if running away.

In every one of these shooting videos if only these niggers were calm, they would still be alive.

But no, they have to chimpout and immediately get bix nood on them pigs now das what im talm bout

Fucking leaf doesn't know shit about guns

>police
>justice

choose 1

You are simply a moron.

If the guy had nothing to hide he wouldn't of tried to run, if he tried to run I have no doubt that he would of used violence if he thought it would assist his escape.

I do think the cops handled the situation badly but then the cops never get any appreciation for doing a good job and we only get videos of the unfortunate incidents.

Grow up and stop being a cunt, hey

Why would he even try to run in that situation? There was 0 chance of getting away.

Suicide by cop

Best nigger is a dead nigger.

Wow this cop is toast... NEVER SHOOT A MAN IN THE BACK.

Make them face it.

They have an 85 average IQ. They legit think they can get away.

>Prosecutors in Salt Lake City have said officers were justified in killing
>Police are not facing charges despite the fact that the body-camera footage captured officer Clinton Fox shouting “I’ll fucking shoot you!” from a distance before he fired three bullets into Harmon, who was running in the opposite direction.
Tough shit nigger.

>nigger decides he ain't gun get had
>nigger niggers out
>try to catch him, run after him
>nigger suddenly turns around flailing his arm
>danger zone

I've seen this sudden flip far too often now
suddenly it makes sense how they get offed by police so often

Black IQ mean is around 70. They honestly believe they can run away.

Nigs believe what they see on TV

Yeah, i paused at 19s and I'd have shot him too. That looks like a nigga drawing a gun.

Agreed....when he initially took off running, the first cop had him. He threw the cop off of him, then changed directions running. He looked like he was reaching for a fun when he turned back.
TOTALLY JUSTIFIED SHOOTING.

Why was he running?
What is the charge of not having lights on your bicycle?