When I was 4, I was taken by men in black from my backyard and placed in a child sex trafficking ring...

When I was 4, I was taken by men in black from my backyard and placed in a child sex trafficking ring. I want to tell you that it is worse than you can truley imagine. Some children mainly small white girls were cut open, you could see their lungs working, food being digested, blood pumping on the inside of the heart, everything. They keep the child alive for almost 5 months in this condition... Men would walk in touching themselves as they watch them suffer... And sometimes even pour salt in the wound laughing and moaning is all I could hear from the other room. As a boy I was used and abused by strange rich looking white men. Being burned by cigars as they have sex with my small boney body. Some would cut you open and suck the blood shooting out of me. The traffickers would stitch us up without being sedated. I remember one man, he looked a lot of John McCain. His facial expressions and eyes match an uncainy resemblance. Please keep your children close and do not let them play alone. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u_aLRlumug8
youtu.be/5pM_LDT_l4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Photos of cuts and cigar burns plz

Otherwise sage

I can't identify myself, my scars are identifiable and I would be killed if the men in black found out. I am sorry for this.

when I was 4 I fucked Mr. Dutroux in his ass and watched Dragonballs afterwards

Bye bye

Have fun with your useless life and your dead thread

Goodbye

>>/x for Men in black larping.
Your warning about kids is grounded in reality tho.

They were dressed in black.

Dr Phil interviewed a case youtu.be/u_aLRlumug8

Can you give us any proof that isnt in text form?

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE MORTY!

No, he can't because he's a blatant liar or a schizophrenic freak
>inb4 I'm actually a man in black
Saged

utter bullshit

You enable this to happen by denying me of speech here.

I'm not preventing you from doing shit, just calling a retard what it is. How pathetic is your life that you make up these things that actually happen to people on a daily basis?

Provide proof or piss off.

Just because yiur little mind cant comprehend true evil doesnt mean im lying. One client would crucify children on a cross and eat their gentles out as blood poured from the thorns slowly killing them.

>by strange rich looking white men
sage this shit

So...how did you get out of the "ring"?

What brought you here?

Your scenarios are completely unrealistic. They're sub-par horror story material; terrifying if you discount the obvious impossibilities, like keeping a kid alive with organs exposed - "lungs working" - totally absurd. You do know that if the lungs are exposed, there's no means to expand and contract them, don't you? Get some anatomy and physiology under your belt before you try again.

can I fuck you?

Pic of scar with timestamp.

Yes you can

bump

but pleasd OP, provide proof or talk more in depth. This sounds like an /x/ thread

Haha. Ok, smart guy. Explain how.

Fine.

OP before you make posts here and expect it to be worthwhile, you need to imagine what you would think if a creative writer decided to fake a thread.

Understand where the scepticism comes from and if you can't rise above, then this won't help anyone.

OP is lying, or would provide proof. So far, we only have a far-fetched story and very little interaction from OP, because OP isn't creative enough to keep the story going.

Thank you user. What do you think is the best way of taking these people down?

timestamp that pic and we're in business.

ALSO: how are you not dead? How did you get out?

I saw it. Thats all the proof I need, these men were capable of terrible things. They may of been brain surgeons but who knows. I cant provide a scientific knowhow... Im the victim not the attacker

T. Faggot who watches too much tv

Nobody's asking for compromising information or pictures that show your identity. If you suffered what you say, post scars with the date.

What are your options moving forward? Whats the goal of sharing story? Have you told anyone what really happened?

>cigar burns as a child
>haven't faded or shrunk as you grew
>hesitant to post them to avoid being identified
>lol fine guise here they are

I hope the MIBs do come and take you away so you never shit up poll with your awful posts ever again

Go into more detail user

youtu.be/5pM_LDT_l4Y

>I would be killed if the men in black found out.
Then report it to the police then either go into witness protection or install an alarm system in yoir house and buy a gun.

Easily found on Google. Same pic. All bullshit.

I am posting here because pedophilia is at an all time high in the united states with pizzagate and pedogate I fealt going to the source community and giving my story would add insight into the lives of the abused

>More proof than WhAnon provided

We can at least hear him out on the offchance he isnt larping.

How convenient

artificial and homosexual

>doesn't know how a cauterized wound works

Take this down.

Slide thread. I'm outta here. You're telling us what we already know

Yeah, cause men in black are shit posting on Sup Forums. Fucking kill yourself

Then post some proof. Otherwise Checkmated you.

Kinda puts a hole in your credibility regardless of your intentions user.

Checks out.

What else do you want to tell us OP?

nigger youve been found out. its from nov 2016, some random chick who burned herself with a lighter.
>pic related, its the same chick

for the record i dont disagree with your message of 'keep your kids safe', but we already know. its a given here. just dont make shitty bait threads faggot.

nevermind then

If this is real, and you sought help, even from a stranger, you'd get it.

It isn't real, though. This guy could easily provide proof, but he isn't because he's larping. He even provided fake proof once. The concept of someone you have something this powerful on leaving you alive, since they apparently know where you are, is ridiculous. It's the premise of a bad movie.

What a lazy larp. At least attempt to burn yourself you schizo faggot

How did you survive and leave?

Nice fantasy faggot. sage

Maybe the alien from Men in Black put on a Steve suit?

COMPED
O
M
P
E
D

Get fucking necked. Larper.

Your story is shit.

O P
WHERE ARE YOU?

I think op left crying.

Sage larping

LeftyPol shill thread. this fits their tactics book to a fucking T

I call bullshit, and please, please, don't use "you" and switch subject to "me" in a sentence. You sound like a undereducated fool, or a child. Either way, what you wrote is fucked up.

She's clearly schizophrenic

F
A
G
G
O
T

Fuck off to /x/ then

/Thread