Is this the capitalist end game?

is this the capitalist end game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-GdKhpna_k4
youtube.com/watch?v=lhc_bXGvmp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yup. rabid consumerism

And this is white beta males, not even muds or anyone with an ounce of testosterone. It's over, pack it in, the Jews have won.

rick and morty is retarded

This. Its almost embarrassing how easy it is to manipulate normies. The fact that they only want a sauce because a popular (((TELEVISION))) show talked about it telling the viewer it was good, speaks volumes on how stupid our generation is.

>Haha we are only doing this sauce thing because rick and morty made a joke about it
>but let's take it seriously and riot if they don't have the sauce

> People willing to fight for fucking dipping sauce but not the preservation of their own people
Hitler was right

Do communists even believe in condiments?

Capitalism itself isn't bad but rapid consumerism is completely disgusting. People should be promoting saving and using money wisely instead of spending and using it irresponsibly

/gif/ goes out to eat.jpg

Of course condiments are free.

about what?

They're also optional additions to food. Why would utilitarians approve of their existence?

Reminder that when McDonalds was trying to design a new salad for its menu, it wanted to put in lots of cucumbers but it realized that there simply wasn't enough supply on Earth to supply their salad.

Szechuan sauce is 3/4 cup white sugar, 1/3 cup brown vinegar, 2/3 cup water, 1/4 cup soy sauce, 1 tabelspoon ketchup and 2 tablespoons corn starch and some garlic and onion flakes to taste. You mix it all together in a pot, boil it while stirring until it becomes dark and sticky and you are done.

I guess its true that half of the US can't cook.

I guarantee you these motherfuckers don't remember what the sauce tastes like, and half of them weren't even alive at the time
In fact, I remember some chicken bites back in 2008, but I don't even remember how they tastes like
Also if you eat McDonalds as an adult you're a pathetic piece of shit

Because they're
Wait for it...
Wait for it...
free.

Everything

America is doomed
This is what is considered important in normies lives

Stfu commie capitalism is fucking BASED XD how else am I supposed to get my Rick and Morty action figures, mountains of junk food and multi-speed vibrating black dildos

we can only hope

GIVE ME THE SAUCE I WANT THE MULAN SZECHUAN SAUCE user I NEED THE SAUCE

I just miss eating chicken nuggets with honey the sweet, savory and salt combo was awesome

Your recipe probably lacks vast amounts of sugar or whatever mcdonalds additives this shit has

That and also inmigrant spit

So is half of America.

It taste's the same, just doesn't have the 1500 year shelf life.

How does a big company like mcdonalds make a small amount of sauce for less than a day? Isn't it more efficient to have it for, say, a month?

why is these retarded slide threads being shilled?

what is it ((((they)))))) hope to take your attention off?

I bet it has to do with the Vegas shooting.

>implying capitalism is responsible for this
It's just niggers, and niggers don't have an endgame because niggers don't plan.

Man I just want to enjoy the show without getting lumped in with all these retards, another sad case of good show but a god-awful fanbase. All these fucking normies on Facebook posting Rick "memes" make me want to take a furious shit right in my pants.

Its production is not efficient, you are going to the gulag if you don't just take the mashed tomatoes.

I was going to watch season 3 but then the creators started running their mouth on the media masturbating themselves

And now for some reason it really blew up now and its following the age old pattern of fanbases ruining everything

that half are called "trump voters"

hey you know who else has szechuan sauce? EVERY CHINESE RESTAURANT

youtube.com/watch?v=-GdKhpna_k4

sounds like a publicity stunt.

These fuckers are so stupid they don't even realize they're hypocrites.

Rick and Morty is loved mostly by liberals you ignorant cunt

this.

So they're basically Jews, except Jews do plan, but they don't plan all of the way because they stop as soon as they reach "well we'll be dead by then and it'll be someone else's problem".

funny thing, there were already a bunch of decent articles on the recipe and how to make it as close as possible to the original one way before this bullshit began because of the episode (gotta get those epic clicks and blog traffic amirite)
people still line up for the actual commercially produced McDonalds sauce
it's almost as if this whole thing was about the brand rather than the taste

It’s deliberate marketing you dumbass. Putting a highly desired item in short supply creates controversy and gets people talking about McDonald’s

>facebook
>rick and morty
>"normies"
back to /k/ I go, pol is finnish

One of the main ingredients in the sauce is fucking soy too.

As if these faggots need any more estrogen

No, this is morons being morons. McDonalds should subcontract Coca Cola's death squads and shoot anyone who ask for Szechuan (it is a violation of the non-aggression principle).

Daaaaaaaahhrrhghhh libruls darrraghgggghg stop liking what I don't like

I thought all this drama was about some semi-decent collectors item. I was wrong...

With a reply like that it's no wonder you can't win a rigged election

Good one Robro

there's a sucker born every minute

this is why democracy is shit

I find it amusing that these Rick and Morty-watching redditors are so anti-capitalist in nature, yet they can't tell when they're being played like a fiddle by a large corporation. Absolute fucking degenerates, all of them.

That aussie inflation is out of control. It's the next Zimbabwe.

Youre just begging for that copypasta with that post

HAHAHA the real world really is the best comedy show

So much for "Tolerant" left

soy sauce is made from fermented soy that destroys the xenoestrogen tho

>rick and morty

Who?

PIGGLE RIGG!! XDDDD

if u didnt get that ur obviously not intelligent enough, it takes a high IQ to enjoy R&M :)

decent shop m8

White men are such cuckolds now a days. That's why Islam will definitely take over the West. Arab men aren't afraid to be masculine.

It's actually not bad.
There's a episode where Rick basically says Israel harbors great evil but the Vindicators (US) won't even mention it.
There's also an episode where an Airport Security Agent says, "I mean let everyone fly right? Otherwise the terrorists win."

There's also a bunch of more subtle stuff if you keep your eye out.

Has the bugman uprising begun?

At this point, I'm starting to understand why jews jew others. If I had the clout and wealth they did, I'd be manipulating people if only because it's so damn easy to do so.

im intelignet enough to get it but im to inteligent too laff becuz i no life is pointless XDDDD

Look at the fingernails on that disgusting animal.

C O M P E D

wait wait wait

Soy sauce like from Chinese food kills estrogen?

I'm old.

It was pretty damned good. Not like, riot for it good, but stand in line for a few minutes good? Yeah.

Saw this happen at the McDonald's down the street from my house, numales everywhere being all belligerent and shit. They fucked off pretty quick when the manager yelled at them and told them to GTFO tho.

show about a rapey, self-centred asshole scientist and his put-upon grand-kid. people surprised fans are full of assholes.

Love the show, bTW

I only watch bobs burgers

whats so good about it? whats it taste like?

Why are millenials so obsessed with cartoons?

WHY IS NO ONE EVEN MENTIONING THE COMPLETELY UNRELATED TO RICK AND MORTY THE GRAPHIC ON THE SAUCE IS

IT'S NOT EVEN THE PACKAGE USED IN THE SHOW IT'S SOME CRINGY NICKELODEON ART STYLE GARBAGE IT'S NOT EVEN THE SAME AESTHETIC AS THE FUCKING SHOW WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS CARTOONY BULLSHIT

Wtf is this stupid shit? Mc donalds sucks.

>>rick and morty
>Who?

i aint even larping. i legit have no idea who the fuck those cunts are because a grown man doesn't watch fucking cartoons. shameful reddit shit infecting Sup Forums SAD!

Dipping sauce.

>reddit intellectuals

What is McDonald's and what is Rick and Morty?

Sorry I have a life I've never heard of these things... I assume they are both anime?

Stop whit this BS arab are worthless faggots. They wont take over anything, they can't even have a caliphate in the middle east but they will somehow manage to create one in the center of Europe ? Nigger plz.

just tasted like really good teriyaki sauce.

>buy dumb shit like a slave
>convince yourself you made the right choice
every time

how is a tasty condiment "dumb shit"?

you use it, it improves your food item that you paired it with and you get a more pleasant dining experience.

I'm failing to see the controversy in usage of condiments.

>fingernails
Are you a hobbit?

This is the Harry potter generation God damn it. I don't want to live on the same planet as these people. The sauce isn't even that good.
youtube.com/watch?v=lhc_bXGvmp0

Why can't millennials fucking cook? It's not that hard to not suck at cooking.

A fridge full of condiments and no food is the communist ideal.

And yet people believe the governent doesn' t hide alien activities.

Wait communists would let us have refrigerators?

>line up for hours

What the hell? McDonalds nuggets aren't even that good.

smart people would get the Schezuan sauce from McDonalds then go to Chickfila and combine the sauce with their superior nuggets.

this is something straight out of the simpsons episode jesus

This guy gets it.

use this as an example to troll rick and morty fans about the dangers of communism