On the right - everything

/thread

>ratings
cool

Luluco was actually good though

Kiznaiver was a pile of shit

Theyre both shit.
They deserve even lower numbers.

I know you are special but they show how majority of the people like something more

>Kiznaiver was a pile of shit
The art was pretty though. And it gave us the best autist of the season. But other than that, not much to see here

it was pretty but it was nowhere near enough to make up for the abysmal writing

>nice girls wasted on shitty show #283

sauce?

aside from the art, honoka was the only decent thing about the show. and yuta maybe, but he was only decent because he was irrelevant and okada just didn't get the chance to ruin him. the series actually started to show some promise with honaka's backstory scenes. but then it quickly went back to mediocrity with that beach scene cringefest.

First post best post
You could argue that nothing went wrong with the right since we knew it was Okada from the start

>Hating Nico
>Liking shitty Senjougahara clone
F U C K off.

>Chidori best girl
>ends up with the only decent guy
I'm ok with this

It was Yoko/Kamina all over again. Shit was nuts.

kiznaiver makes me at least content knowing that LWA can survive on a TV budget. I mean, it DID look beautiful.

Kiznaiver is a "cool" concept wasted in high school triangles.

>LWA TV

Not sure if want, Enchanted Parade was a step down from first entry already

Chidori is garbage though.

nothing

trigger was never good

Nowdays nothing is good

The only shit thing in the world is your perception.

Both were good.

Nico is the only good one you FUCK.

Anyone has that cringy video with a guy asking something along the lines of "what's it like to save anime" to Trigger staff?

So this is what liberals think

This one?

youtube.com/watch?v=XnaAfXcaDJs

the world is senile
delusion is necessary for survival
the one eyed man is king

Luluco was simpler from an emotion and plot standpoint, and therefore way more accessible than Kiznaiver was, pretty much everyone has had a dumb middle school crush, combine that with a thoughtless but fun plot, and you've got something almost everyone can enjoy.

That's pretty much it.

Honoka and Yuta were the best and decent part of this show, if only they expanded on them and not end it with that beach scene. They have potential.
The whole had a potential of being great and then the whole plot shifted to nowhere, too bad.