What makes her so perfect?

What makes her so perfect?

death

dirty fuckin' commie

She could teach me about Communism desu.

that big ass of hers and cute face

her military uniform?

>Cute
>Pure
>A Leader of Men
>Can handle a Shotgun

Trunks lucked out with her.

also, hime cut

She does not have a hime cut. There are no 3 layers to be seen. Just bangs with long hair.

Her eyes, her hair and the fact they managed to keep these and several other aspects of her design intact.

pilaf doesnt gave a military

remove headcanon

She's not dressed like that because of Pilaf, she's dressed like that because she's a commie, just like Oolong.

Blue eyes

Why does her more cartoony design look so much better than her modern one?

Same goes for Revy, I wouldn't call her perfect though

maybe he used to
i still think there is a lot of left to explore about him which unfortunately toriyama never realized
Think about it, he is called emporer(or things along that line) Pilaf, he clearly had a LOT of money in the beginning of the series(then wasted it trying to get the dragonballs), one of his henchman is ninja-ish and the other what appears to be wearing a military uniform, and his goal is to rule people. It's likely that he used to have an actual kingdom, but maybe a war or something happened that killed most of the royal family leaving only him and his last two loyal followers alive. In some dub versions he is called "prince Pilaf", which might explain why he is such a shit ruler, because it was his father who ruled that kingdom.

Of course, that is just a theory or maybe "headcanon" but to say he never had a military would be just as much headcanon

more slender body and makeup without moe eyes, plus the appeal of being a "bad guy"

>join gang
>its only goal is to conquer earth
>no results for 30 years
wouldnt you quit?

>hasn't absorbed a single Android
>Perfect

Go to bed Cell

she is a granny in the body of a loli (jailbait now)

She has a different eye shape.

It doesn't. Makeup and blue eyes doesn't suit her. Besides, the modern one is the canon design.

> Implying Trunks won't fuck the communism out of her and turn her into a capitalist

nah,, even if future mai it's closer to the manga mai she's still drawn different from her old db self. more like modern toriyama, we can't get the old tori db style back

Live action Maifu

Delete this.

So how the fuck did Mai become young in Future Trunks' timeline where Piccolo/Kami is dead and there are no more dragonballs?
Also, where's Pilaf and the doggo? Guess they're not popular/attractive enough to be major characters, huh?

Everything. Saiyaned soon, beautiful children to follow.

Gotta repopulate some how. Hand holding when?

Trunks goes straight for the lewd hand holding every time. He had a hard life and now all he wants is a hand to hold.

Why that wink?

Eating for two, hinting that she's already pregant

One can of tuna? She shouldn't eat tuna every day anyway or her kid will have brain damage.

Her old design is a bit nicer to be desu

RECENTLY INSEMINATED

>Mai is literally going to get BLACKED

would of been nice to have learned a bit more about them. Sadly. that ain't happening now

In the anime Super, the bottom of Mai eyes are rounded, I haven't seen this in any of Toriyama's works for years. I think this is what gives her that special charm. Her eyes also aren't outlined completely which enhances the moe factor. Her reference sheet had specific instructions to draw her eyes that way.

In the manga, however, her eyes are roughly the same but they're flat bottomed.

Why does Black hate Trunks so much?

He is Goten

>Trunks, did I ever tell you about the time I tried to kill your mom multiple times?

maybe he doesn't like wearing trunks

>There's an alternate universe where Black fuses with Trunks and steals his time machine

I want to fuck that dirty commie.

Niggers don’t know how to swim.

>Her reference sheet
Mai 's character sheet. here it is.
Wish we had a better version of this

Mai is cute. CUTE.

I'd pound this Mai like I was making mochi.

>So how the fuck did Mai become young in Future Trunks' timeline where Piccolo/Kami is dead and there are no more dragonballs?

The wish happened before the Android arc in both timelines. This is supported by different facts, like the Pilaf Gang being unaware Shenron could grant more than one wish and the fact Mai is younger than she should be in both timelines. They were probably turned into 1 to 2 years old by the Dragon very close to the time Trunks was born and that is why Mai looks to have around the same age as Trunks.

>Also, where's Pilaf and the doggo?

As for why Pilaf and Shu aren't there with her no one knows, this was even brought up in the anime but Future Trunks himself doesn't know what happened with them because he never met them in his timeline. He only knows Mai. People think they might be dead, but only Future Mai can answer that for sure.

>Guess they're not popular/attractive enough to be major characters, huh?

It looks like they will have some relevance, though. They are appearing a lot and their absence in the future was even mentioned in the anime.

Mai said she killed Pilaf and she ate the dog when food became scarce.

I think your getting your fiction mixed up, that's a boy and his dog

Why didn't they change her blue eyes?

When they realized that Japanese girls don't have blue eyes.

Acually, look at That's 3 different levels.

How did the dragon ball fanbase turn into a bunch of waifufags?

Her eyes were completely black in the manga. Making them blue never made sense.

when she stopped being soviet

Since Dragon Ball Bulma

Well, Sup Forums isn't a good representative of the Dragon Ball fanbase at all. Outside of here most people don't care about the girls, they are too busy wondering why Future Trunks's hair is blue and why Gohan doesn't like to fight anymore. Also, going crazy over Black having a Super Saiyan White form and surpassing Beerus.

Because of sensationalist fan boys. No one gave a fuck about Mai a year ago

manga Mai demanded it

Now why can't we have this kind of Mai? I like that exotic looking eyes look.

Some little Mai too

I think this isn't about capitalism/comunism, it's about the style. Toriyama makes Mai (and previously Oolong) to wear that coat/uniform because that's something that takes part of the chinese culture, just like he makes Chi-Chi, Yamcha, Tenshinhan, Chaotzu wear traditional Chinese and/or martial arts Chinese clothes.

I hope they release a full version of thisn

the manga was most of the time black and white, not even with screentone for gray effects, i don't think she ever appeared in a colored page

>I hope they release a full version of thisn
I hope so too.

I always liked Mai.

The jacket

and she returns it too

the Pilaf gang were always my favourite villains so having them back makes me happy and the idea of a couple who have each defeated time in their own way is hilarious, crazy and so Toriyama that I'm pretty enthusiastic about it.
The meta narrative about how Toei removed the Trunks/Mai gag romance from super and Torriyama based an arc around it anyways is also hilarious to me.

I bet the Pilaf gang will stow away on the time machine when it goes back to the future and then we'll find out what happened to the future versions of them.

I'm a bit bummed, I was a big fan of dragon ball, and her super design just doesn't feel like the old version of her that I liked which was a big shame.

SHE IS LITERALLY OLDER THAN YOUR WHORE OF A MOTHER

What's wrong with second chances :^)

GET SOME CANNED AIR AND BLOW IT UP THAT DUSTY ASS GRANNY PUSSY, MAYBE THOSE LITTLE FAGGOTS SHES ALWAYS FUCKING WILL FALL OUT

Strange, she doesn't look that old have you been sniffing some chemtrails, or summthing.

And?

They are also worrying about the Pilaf gang turning into kids too.

Hime cut

She has no hime cut in OPs picture.

This is PERFECTION

PERFECTION

Well shit, I haven't seen the front page in years.

P E R F E C T I O N

Pilaf does not approve of her tasteless jokes though

I don't mind that she isn't exactly like she was in DB.
I'm just glad that she's back, and I'm more than happy with teen Mai design. I love original DB Mai but goddamn, teen Mai from Super is perfect.

As for the Trunks x Mai shipping, I LOVE it.

PERFECTION

At first I thought it was bizarre, but now I think it's the best DB couple ever.

PERFECTION

Isn't Mai Chinese though?

it's kinda funny to realise little Mai is back in her teens while future Mai would be 30+. F Trunks did say they were about the same age

F Trunks may even be physically a little older than F Mai because of his training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

>As for the Trunks x Mai shipping, I LOVE it.

Me too. I don't really care about anything else going on in this arc, I just want more Trunks and Mei interactions.