Give me one good solid reason why Sup Forums should hate Islam

Give me one good solid reason why Sup Forums should hate Islam.

I prefer non-exploding mass transit

I'll give you 9-11 reasons...

its an arab an expansive, primarily arab religion that wants to destroy anything that isnt it. Not unlike cuckstianity. All judeo-christian desert religions belong in the desert, not in Europe.

we're just jealous of it

I don't hate it. It takes up more space than christianity though. I can imagine the comfort of it, in the middle east, in boiling heat. A bit strange, in an overpriced cold Western inner city though.

Muslims are inbred subhumans

I will give you 2:
Wahabi ideologies and jewish natio-state

if they quit spontaniously combusting and kept their faggotry to themselves and stayed in the desert caves they were born in, I wouldn't give a shit.

>primarily arab
stupid norge is stupid. more than 1 billion muslims on earth, only about 300 million arabs.

Tqbh Arabs are fucking retards, if white men adopt Islamic ideology, it would even work better than Fascism in our societies

>whore on the left isn't dressed modestly

Islam creeps

damn....;_;7

Nice taqiyya

Inbred subhuman desert pedophile shitskin garbage from the 7 century.
Meanwhile Sup Forums just wants to live in 1950.

pol's ideas about the 1950s are unironically a creation of hollywood jews

Islam is a savage pedophile religion composed mostly of inbred sand niggers. Just look at Pakis, 70% fucking inbred. Islam could have been a cool club but it's adherents have spent thousands of years ruining it. If only Mohammed had been George.

>t. muhammad

You faggots do realize Memri TV is quite literally Israeli state propaganda?

yep, that's because it's degenerate to the core. Ismal has zero respect for race, nation and creed. It is essentially judaism in another package - encourages pedophilia, encourages multiculturalism/race mixing, etc., just like jews. This is not weird though, since jews and arabs are both semites, so essentially one and the same. A truly disgusting people.

Do something about your extremists.
I have an idea to stop it.
Build tons of burger kings and McDonald’s in the Middle East.
Deep fry all their food.
Fatten these faggots up.
Give them iPads.
Then they’ll just allah hu Akbar online, like America.

And the other 700 million are niggers. I don't want either in my country. Or the west.