Finland = Winland

dw.com/en/finland-wins-admirers-with-all-inclusive-approach-to-defense/a-40806163

A few years ago other Europeans laughed at us when we held on to conscription and large reserves but none of them is laughing anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5bUy7fn6g6I
youtube.com/watch?v=j4KsuiZABuU
youtube.com/watch?v=-qRQdcUm5ds
youtube.com/watch?v=trltFAqcuOc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Civil_War
youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
youtube.com/watch?v=0_DY5kUf-IE
youtube.com/watch?v=O2tinqjEfqw
youtube.com/watch?v=_3J5wkJFJzE
youtube.com/watch?v=_EfSQ7CAxwU
youtu.be/-VQarlzsTAU
youtube.com/watch?v=OD_TIrX7zu0
youtube.com/watch?v=EpHDPat7UWw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ZOGint isn't my military.

Kuolema kaikille paitsi meille.

youtube.com/watch?v=5bUy7fn6g6I

Nyt ollaan asian ytimessä.

finland is rightful swedish clay

I like Finland

I fuckin' love you assholes.

No jaa. On meillä hyviäkin bläkkisyhtyeitä.
youtube.com/watch?v=j4KsuiZABuU

SUOMI MELITTA TORTILLA TADAAA

Sargeist kanssa ihan siististi kuul, vaikka viimesin oliki vähän kulahtanut tapaus:

youtube.com/watch?v=-qRQdcUm5ds

Close enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=trltFAqcuOc

Ootko edes spolle vai ootko joku hiiri?

Lamoof, spolle läski. xD

Can I get a quick rundown

Läskistä en tiedä, mutta teitä "sissejä" oli naurettavan helppo napata kiinni loppusodassa.

why do fins like tortillas so much?

I have friends in Finland.

Best Nordic country ever. Absolutely love it and wish you guys best of the best.

>ei omista C-papruja
huutista inttitykärilampaille
BÄÄ BÄÄ

Tapa ihtes.

Most European countries ran down their militaries and are now admiring Finland for having a decent military (or any sort of military at all).

Eipä meitä jäänyt kukaan kiinni.

Reminder that
>Finlands greatest general of all time Carl Gustav Mannerheim was Swedish.
and pic related is average finn

Finland is a good country.

Germany not so much. And before hans gets offended yeah the same flaws you guys have hit my country too.

no wonder he lost the war, twice

closer to german than sw*de
and pic related is average Swede

I don't think fighting for your country is good in every condition though. You might be under some shitty government, fighting totally stupid war. Such as Vietnam.

throwing stones in a glass house dude

>Reminder that Sweden stopped fighting wars after losing Finland
>Reminder Finns made up most of the armies with foreign mercenaries and other nations (Estonians, Ingrians, Forest Finns, Skåne) counted in
>Swedes were the minority in their own army

I agree. If I were asked it myself I'd have to give it a caveat - I'd be willing to fight in Afghanistan but not Iraq. It might be the questioners failed to really contextualize the idea of fighting for your country. I'm assuming it's the usual case of "If you are invaded or directly threatened".

sure thing Hackihälinen

Not all threats are external and you can fight for your country even in a civil war. Case in point:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Civil_War
You just have to know who to fight and who to fight for.

Except that poll asked specifically if they would fight for their country in case of invasion

Funny enough cuckropeans will rather be refugees, they are so fucking sheltered that they think other countries will receive them just like they have been taking in practically any POS that arrives at their shores

They are in for a surprise alright

Thanks for the correction, in that case it's really inexcusable unless the rationale is "the invader might be better". And I can guarantee the Germans/Dutch/French not wanting to defend their country are not thinking "Oh the Russians might rule us better so I'll not fight back".

It's more that sheltering you mention. For all the talk of being worldly and experienced these folks have an even greater suburban sheltered mentality than joe six pack who at least understands that there is a difference in culture and behavior between NYC and Cairo or Paris and Abuja.

Real tragedy is the ones who will be fighting and dying in their teens and 20s when this shit reaches a boil will not be the ones who had no say in this. If there's a god Merkel will be punished for putting ego ahead of wellbeing of her people.

Many of these people aren't even European or are from another European country. That partly explains the poor poll results but not all of it.

One more bump. This is important.

>PLEASE RISE FOR THE FINNISH NATIONAL ANTHEM.

youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

Keep dreaming Sven

ALL HAIL!

Sotaa tarvitaan.

>MFW I unironically like this

This should be our national anthem but it's too good to be butchered by a drunken crowd in a hockey game:
youtube.com/watch?v=0_DY5kUf-IE
People also generally like and respect it more, so in a sense it is our true national anthem.

But seriously, this vid from another thread, HOLY FUCK, FINLAND.

youtube.com/watch?v=O2tinqjEfqw

Good job cousins. From a Hungol to a Fingol, teach Hungary a lesson in how to remain strong.

I have a feeling we'll need it before too long.

What? Just a standard summer day and night.

It's the most beautiful tourism ad I have ever seent. Those fucking Elvish women, that music, those scenes, the narrative... really makes me want to live täällä Pohjantähden alla.

Add in the mosquitoes and that forest will be a living hell after an hour.

>White Night Magic
RACIST.

What's the difference between a Swede and a mosquito?

Mosquitoes are only annoying in the summer.

Alaska has just as good if not better nature. I wish we had mountains. Finland is a great country but pretty much any first world country a good place to live, so anyone moving here would end up feeling disappointed that Finland isn't a magical elf kingdom. Not at least officially anyway... And Finland is for Finns. If too many people move here, Finland, Finns and Finnish culture will vanish.

youtube.com/watch?v=_3J5wkJFJzE

Black and deer flies are worse.

Not to mention the pure Finnish Paganism pouring out. Nice to see Suomi returning to her roots.

Is it okay that I look so Finnish, drunk Finnish tourists at hockey games have come up to me and started speaking Finnish at me on several occasions?

It is always nice to see some working class faggots are ready to kill themselves when protecting my comfy and wealthy life.

I have never heard anyone say that they would like to conscripted, and so that they admire our system.

Is this the EU/NATO propaganda in action?

Herra antoi herra otti, tyydy siihen hottentotti :DDDDD

When you take back your clay, then I'll admire you.

youtube.com/watch?v=_EfSQ7CAxwU

great song indeed
youtu.be/-VQarlzsTAU

I will join Jalkaväkirykmentti 200 to defend Lennu.

No, the Finnish Look© is intellectual property of the Finnish Looks and Appearance Association.

Low quality bait.

Naturally unpatriotic people don't want to be conscripted but those aren't the people in question here. The admirers are the few professional soldiers and especially officers of certain Western European countries that are left. I've heard that the Dutch are quite bitter and jealous about the Leopard purchase.

It takes time, be patient.

Are you Estonian?

Test to see if Finland is still banned

How would I have posted if I were banned?

youtube.com/watch?v=OD_TIrX7zu0

Has he been mentioned??

Just letting you know, I love playing as Finland on Hearts of Iron games.
Fortress camping the USSR after retaking Leningrad / Murmansk area is so enjoyable.

Tarve on jo kriittinen.
God's own soil.

Not Finnish.

youtube.com/watch?v=EpHDPat7UWw

>A widely circulated 2015 Gallup poll showed 74 percent of Finns said they'd be willing to take up arms to defend their country - the highest figure by far in Europe. Almost 60 percent of Russians would be willing to fight for their country. In next highest Sweden, that figure was 55 percent; in Germany, just 18 percent.
Nice.

NATO was retarded and banned conscription & didn't implement minimum spending requirements from the get go; thus most NATO members are weak as shit too the point that Finland could kick their ass.

Tired of Finning

>banned conscription
That's not true as far as I know. For example Norway and Denmark have have conscription and are NATO members, although I must admit that their conscription system is different than in Finland, i.e. it's selective and not universal.

kek bantz straight from the sauna

Wespa tunnistettu.

Some finns weren't banned

I always cringe when I see this picture. Trying to act tough and look bad ass... You should be humble.

Everyone without a Pass was.

EBIN bump

Every morning i praise the allfather niinistö and his psyco-elf bitch guardian harem.

Darkhair women on the right is allmother jenni and that mighty beast of terror is lennu.

God bless suomi-finland!

Lennu is actually a space alien controlling Sauli.

Fennoswede=/= swede

>user mask
>is a pussy numale
matches up

t. Håkan Svensson, a legit Finn

Kekkonen is Greatest Finn.

FUNNY ISN'T IT

wat

Väinämöinen is.

Where is the Sampo?

Left reserve after piccolo incident. Wasn't the only one in that outrageously leftist civil service with same motive. Not gonna shoot at people who at least bring their own food and tents when they cross the fucking border if I'm not allowed to shoot those invaders who expect us to pay them.

It got destroyed at sea and it's better that way. It was too powerful.

TESTING :-------D

And on Sup Forums someone claimed Finnish posters couldn't post anymore.

This is the only country we have, so no matter how bad things get, we have to do what we can to defend it. FDF isn't the same as politicians. Only politicians care about politicians.

We were rangebanned for a short while. Our memes became too much to handle.

It was seriously like Finland was hit with an Autism bomb and went 400000% EBIN.

>se tunne kun vapautettu sodan ja rauhan aikaisesta palveluksesta

>Pentti Linkola
So you feel bitter and hate everything?

Aika vammasen kuvan oot kyllä saanu. Ei edes mikään nihilisti kyseessä.