Anyone here into Nanatsu no Taizai?

Anyone here into Nanatsu no Taizai?

There are some people following it on Sup Forums, but we don't actively discuss. We do have a dump and discussion for every new chapter, though only on the day it's released.

yes, and the weekly threads are nice to boot

Ok thanks, i'll check it out

>are nice to boot
No.

Diane best girl.

ya

Ban best lad

We also occasionally have a "I want to fuck that giantess" thread.

powerlevels

Literally the shittiest female character in the series

Shit series is shit.

It's harmless mediocre shounen.

isn't it in the top 20 selling mangas each year ? yet this is probably the first thread i have seen of it on Sup Forums. I like it very much tho. The natansu no greatness

Your blind or this is your first week on Sup Forums.

But thats not Merlin

Much like its protagonist, it has moments of incredible greatness contrasted with long sluggish periods of incredible bore.

Good taste

Muh dick. Post more

Pls don't sexualize the giant.

I find this becoming less the case as time goes on.

I greatly enjoyed Ban's arc with Escanor's and Elaine's appearances (139-150) as well as the entirety of the tournament (161-177), with only a few unengaging chapters for amnesiac Diane/beginning of the maze (151-160), which weren't even all that dull for me.

I agree with you, Meliodas it's an interesting character but passes from being overpowered and epic to being plain.
I higly prefer, as character, Ban or King than Meliodas

Power levels.

I drop it since powerlevel spam shit.
Is it any good now?

Are we really talking about the same manga?
If anything the pacing is too fast. Seriousely Nakana changes the the flow and setting so fast, you can skip five chapters and the the objective of the story something completely different.

powerlevels have only rarely been mentioned in the last year, so they're still there, just of debatable significance.