Why do (((alt right))) women act like sluts if they are traditionalist?

Look at Lauren Southern just completely throwing herself at PJW as if she has zero respect for herself or her body. I refuse to believe a conservative woman would act like such a total whore. Who the fuck thinks taking a picture like this is "fun" or "cool"? It's just attracting the wrong type of guys, which maybe she likes.

I used to email her fairly regularly and I would get some responses. Mostly generic form ones, but sometimes you could see some personality to them. I thought eventually we could meet up. I literally don't care anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144415711/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

U sexually frustrated?

All I see there are two Americans. What's your point?

>. I thought eventually we could meet up. I literally don't care anymore.

you have a crush on her?

It doesn't matter now, does it? She is literally fine with a guy using her as a prop to show how badass and popular he is. I hope she likes being used by men her whole life.

Hey faggot nobody fucking cares
Sage

Hi LSIDF. Thanks for bumping my thread. You see, what you did is not how saging works. You'd know that if you weren't a shill for a whore who takes selfies while basically fucking guys

>traditionalist
>don't go to Church at least once a week

You have no idea what being traditionalist mean

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144415711/

i have the same problem i made this thread yesterday about Rage (have a crush on her)
it goes over eventually i hope

Hi Shawn

why does paul look so cute ;-;

>I thought eventually we could meet up. I literally don't care anymore.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

OP is a faggot

>taking a photo with a man (who is almost definitely gay) makes her a slut

Because they spout right wing talking points for money and attention.

>I used to email her fairly regularly

Interesting troll offense. Or you had a woman really hurt your heart. I think Miss Southern should request a restraining order just in case.

If this isn't a joke then you are a goddamn loser and make Sup Forums look pathetic.

This absurd degree of 50's faux-moral indignation is bluepilled

>everyone who has EVER said anything negative about Lauren Southern is le troll man
Please kys (keep yourself safe).

leftists should be hung. no joking, they are a cancer to society. burn them all

>This absurd degree of 50's faux-moral indignation is bluepilled
Please explain how you retarded nigger. Because you have no arguments

>you are a goddamn loser
Wow great argument wtf i love lauren southern again!

AltRight women literally think a "Traditional Relationship" just means they are only fucking 1 guy at a time.

Possible exceptions - wifewithapurpose - because religion.

Because they can be as whorey as possible and jesus will forgive them.

duh

Because people have sex you autist.

PJW is gay you retard. His accent should have clues you in.

I thought that was a leftypol psy op?

as someone who cares about the quality of this board, would you mind not reposting this thread every half an hour anymore? it was honestly a pretty shit thread the first time, spam reposting it is just obnoxious.

>Look at Lauren Southern just completely throwing herself at PJW as if she has zero respect for herself or her body. I refuse to believe a conservative woman would act like such a total whore.
Top tier bait or severe mental illness?

Because it's all an act for thirsty virgins

Nah he's actually gay

Because they're all Jewesses

Most women are sluts OP.

Please eat my ass. You literally cannot make me do anything. Also, I'm better than you :)

>t. Buttmad Hoverhander