Do it everyday my heart's in bits
Burning down your apartment yellin "that's karma bitch!"
Whose arm is this?
It's like organ farms when I start carvin limbs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng
youtube.com/channel/UCofI5J9maUGPgxn6_h6E-eg
rte.ie/news/2017/1008/910662-brexit-customs/
independent.co.uk/news/business/news/hard-brexit-eu-uk-car-tech-health-industries-damage-17-billion-pounds-european-union-single-market-a7978031.html
twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/916262818894184448
theguardian.com/business/2017/sep/27/punitive-export-tariff-placed-on-planes-made-in-northern-ireland
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/sep/27/brexiters-transatlantic-trade-bombardier-eu-britain
thetimes.co.uk/article/trump-puts-eu-ahead-of-britain-in-trade-queue-l7t8zwn7k
theguardian.com/business/2017/sep/30/experts-reject-labour-leavers-argument-brussels-nationalisation
youtube.com/watch?v=oPBooPu28QY
thejournal.ie/regina-doherty-trans-3635178-Oct2017/
irishstatutebook.ie/eli/2016/si/84/made/en/print
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Another one

This isn't gangster rap
I give wanks for crack
Now crank the track
Smoke that dank and hash
Go into a bank and yank the cash
Tell the judge it was a prank, relax
Get sent to prison and shank the rats
Get out have kids with a skank and spank the brats

Bump

Bump for you chumps

Reply to my Eirepol

Bumping to see if you can on Sup Forums

BUMP

I though Eire/pol/ died

We can revive it

it never dies
its fucking early boy

what in God's name?

I need attention

I can tell, you slack cunt

ill put up another thread later I suppose. sort yourself out

Bumping for eire lad

Thanks

nigga wat i tought irish people where dead on Sup Forums

soon

there is that guy i find now and again hes irish and hides under a facist flag

true
I seent him

>be Irish
>rap
>claim you aren't a nigger race

wob a hash wob a hash
who robbed hte hash from the gaf
i got a squeezy black

Who robbed the hash from the gaf,
who knows hes getting bashed,
and it was sqeezy black
be getting smashed

this

the nigger here is u

We are doomed, the sooner you accept it the better.

I went to school with one of the lads from Versatile.

aye
armed insurrection is the only way desu

hypothetically, If I were to have a pamphlet and was willing to send it over to Ireland to be distributed, would any of you fags be willing to distribute?

i think we need to reorganize the irish presence on Sup Forums reanimating eire/pol/ im for it and against it but anyway wee need to keep this going the shilling for np has worked
we can do more than that ayy

England is my city?

important resources

youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng

youtube.com/channel/UCofI5J9maUGPgxn6_h6E-eg

need help finishing this off

To those who are insistent on living in some sort of “multicultural, multiracial” utopia, to the Fintan O’Tooles of the world who do not believe in the very concept of the nation, they should be told to leave. Tom Davis says it better than I could ever hope too:
“He who fancies some intrinsic objection to our nationality to lie in the coexistence of two languages, three or four great sects, and a dozen different races in Ireland, will learn that in Hungary, Switzerland, Belgium, and America, different languages, creeds, and races flourish kindly side by side, and he will seek in English intrigues the real well of the bitter woes of Ireland.”*
To all of those who are insistent on living in some utopian ideal pulled straight from John Lennon’s “Imagine”, they should be made to leave to a place like Brazil, or Canada (which is a non country). There they will find their dreams become reality. Instead, they seek to impose their will onto others, they seek to destroy all the defining characteristics in of their own nation, and their own people and make everyone and every place the same. There’s nothing wrong with wanting a little diversity in the world.

So let us ignore these subversives, whether they’re in the university classroom, in the media, or even in the state. Let us ignore the insults they throw at us, let us ignore their attempts to make us feel shame over our history, let us ignore their incessant crying over a false notion of oppression. Instead, let us proclaim proudly that our countries belong to us. That Britain belongs to the Briton, Germany belongs to the German, that Ireland belongs to the Irish. Let us take back our countries from the subversives in the state and in the media who have dispossessed us of it, as is our right.

>Revenue report finds open customs border impossible after Brexit
rte.ie/news/2017/1008/910662-brexit-customs/

>Hard Brexit could damage car, tech and health industries by £17bn, new report reveals
independent.co.uk/news/business/news/hard-brexit-eu-uk-car-tech-health-industries-damage-17-billion-pounds-european-union-single-market-a7978031.html

>Theresa May has postponed a visit to China because Beijing has chosen to prioritise a visit by Donald Trump
twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/916262818894184448

>Northern Ireland jobs at risk as America slaps 219% tariff on jet maker
theguardian.com/business/2017/sep/27/punitive-export-tariff-placed-on-planes-made-in-northern-ireland

>Brexiters are being naive over US trade. Bombardier is a taste of things to come
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/sep/27/brexiters-transatlantic-trade-bombardier-eu-britain

>Trump puts EU ahead of Britain in trade queue
thetimes.co.uk/article/trump-puts-eu-ahead-of-britain-in-trade-queue-l7t8zwn7k

>Labour Leavers’ claims that EU blocks state takeovers are rejected by experts
theguardian.com/business/2017/sep/30/experts-reject-labour-leavers-argument-brussels-nationalisation

WHAT THE FUCK? TRUMP WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR GREATEST ALLY WHEN WE LEAVE THE EU ITS NOT FAIR NO NO NO NO /BRIT/ TOLD ME WE WOULD PROSPER OUTSIDE THE EU WHY WHY WHY?

Justin barrett is bretty good.
He has manlets fury and crazy eyes and looks like a hobbit
But i like his speeches

First, fuck off plastic paddy.

Second, celtic tradition is the most inclusive tradition around. We don't believe in borders, gays and lgbt are A okay. We are all citizens of earth with a shared heritage. This is our way since long before the oppression of Christianity.

You're racist vitriiol is not wanted in Ireland.

agreed

have a (you)

Look Darby O'Gill, go back to chasing leprechauns and leave the civilized folk to discussing grown up stuff.

Okay so i'm a teacher and i've been to schools across the republic, and this shit isn't just confined to Dublin, many schools are overwhelmed with children of foreigners. We're being ethnically replaced, I didn't become a teacher to teach hordes of foreigners, I became a teacher to teach actual Irish kids.

>many schools are overwhelmed with children of foreigners

It's not the foreigners fault Irish people don't have kids. And there is nothing wrong with other human beings.

they do the same fucking thing here, what with section 8 and those Somalian refugees

help me on much paper teach?

gay trash are scummy parasite that have more tv time and are called minorities lel
irish people have higher birth rate than europe but we a have a small population

europe is fucked because of abortion and eugenics and degeneracy islam is the final heresy of christians falling away from the truth

were fucked because we dont have big population even though we have a high birthrate years ago people had loads of children now they have like 2 or 3

my school has 2 blacks but they arent muzzie and they speak english ive said nigger before and they didnt bitch about it because they know its a meme and arent the triggered afromerican types

problem with irish youtubers is none will shit on our goverment

the don hasnt made any videos in ages
same with computing forever
there too busy on about pointless bullshit from america
instead of calling out our ((TDS)) on their bullshit

what about Granville thorndyke?

never heard of him before

The issue with the TDS is that is impossible to actually gain any real power over the entire country. Even if an independant has country wide appeal and support they can only ever win one seat in the dail. The only way to actually effect change is to form a new political party and try winning seats that way.

youtube.com/watch?v=oPBooPu28QY

our guy
hes made multiple vids on Ireland

Mick mongoloids, on the mic making noise
On a throat weaving forum for asian boys
Positively prossin' for attention, knees weak after every single mention
Dirty potato slang posin' beggin for a pension
You're the niggers of Europe, not even worth a mention

i love irish
they are literally hobbits from LOTR

wont show your real flag whos the nigger now
based poland

lol hes a nigger in real life who gives a shit considering his skin is literally the tone of shit

Forgot I had meme flag on, USA based, so we know a thing or two about niggers.

>so we know a thing or two about niggers.
We rule your country completely. You're just white noise.

you're a jew?

Don't make me take away your potatoes Seamus

> Minister 'inspired' after meeting with young transgender and non-binary people

> thejournal.ie/regina-doherty-trans-3635178-Oct2017/

> irishstatutebook.ie/eli/2016/si/84/made/en/print

Oh, we're so progressive, pretty soon our youth will cut off their genitals in growing numbers.

Never ever kys cuck

Btw OP never start an Eire/pol/ with nigger music again

come here