Top Kek! Leftists BTFO

Hahahahahahahaha! Stand up, broke ass nigga

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18805744/colin-kaepernick-stand-national-anthem-next-season
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4960524/Colin-Kaepernick-STAND-national-anthem.html
rawstory.com/2017/10/colin-kaepernick-rips-lie-that-hed-stand-for-anthem-if-he-returned-to-nfl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow... how can that negroid be any more cucked? With that set of balls he could join the lingerie league.

What a loser

Fuck Colon CrappyDick.
He's just like the rest of the sjw horde, when you're no good at what you do, bitch about what other people are doing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why can't he play? I don't follow gridiron nigger egg.

WE

>Niggerball player bends the knee

Hire him, make him stand, then report his ass for links to domestic terrorists and fire him under the good conduct clause of his contract. WAnt to play games? let's play fucking games!

Because he is terrible and would ruin any team he is on.

Fuck this half nig/kike.

This was the whole reason those retards were kneeling right?

i guess this means Kaepernick isn't enjoying the living standard provided to him by his black nationalist feminist saudi girlfriend anymore

at least he has some comfy anti-cop socks to help keep him warm at night

OLD
L
D

This is old news and was announced in March.

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18805744/colin-kaepernick-stand-national-anthem-next-season

First because nobody wants him. He had one "decent" year when running QB options was the fad. He thinks he's a starting QB but he isn't and doesn't seem keen on being a backup.
He also provides a ton of bad attention with his activism that coincidentally started right after he got benched for a white boi.

he fucking sucks, but like the fucking morons that they are, nogs think the only reason he isn't still playing in the NFL is because he stood up for his people by taking a knee

>tfw I didnt even knew he got fired

just play the game nigger

>watching grown niggers in tights "tackle" each other

kneegah

>black niggers

Aren't all niggers black?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hello

yeah but blacks don't know that so you have to be extra clear when shooing them away

Communism lasts only until the top niggers run out of money and have no co-conspirators left to steal from or rich neighbors to invade.

Trump and Colin
EDIT THIS NOW!
RIGHT NOW

I know some severely, deeply racist people and not one of them would go as far as to suggest that.

because he's bad at it.

I hear taco bell are hiring Colin

Same I don’t worship niggers so I can’t watch cuck ball with the rest of y’all, is he fired or something?

Questions like that out you as a nigger.

Did he get fired?

His contract with San Francisco ran out and no team has picked him up.
#colincancer

So much better than him just getting fired. Really cements that he's just too average to play

So he knees because there is racism.
Therefore, if he stands there is not more racism?
Is that how all this activism shit works?

He's not a great player and no team is going to touch his name with a ten-foot pole.

A resounding victory for the right! Feels good man.

They think activism is posing in a black and white photo because that's what they've seen in social studies books growing up. That's why they don't ever have anything to say. They think all you have to do is pose and look sad

SHEEEEEIT

Good girl, daisy. You'll be a philanthropist someday instead of a waste on society.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHA

He cant take a hit. Those women will slaughter him

Not so fast, Drumpfkins

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4960524/Colin-Kaepernick-STAND-national-anthem.html

The world needs more Daisies

"STAND UP, BOY"
white house always wins

a monkey is still a monkey, lol

he said taht in march during free agency. not news

Through all of this I just cannot fathom how ungrateful this fucking nigger is. He protests white people, even if he doesn't say "fukk Y T" the mother fuckers actions speak way louder, I'm sure he's denigrated white people though.

This fucking piece of shit was abandoned by his unknown nigger father and his coal burner mother. Some fucking cucked, well off pieces of shit adopt him, raise him, put him through the most prestigious educational/football prep programs imaginable and this nigger still has the audacity to attack white people.

He was abandoned by his own people in the crib long before white people ever had the chance to victimize his poor soul, fucking nigger........and niggers wonder why every race on the planet resents them and views them as nothing more than slaves.

Can't embrace the left unless you fucking hate yourself. Seriously that simple. That's why I wish people would attack the left's psychical appearance and their shitty parents more often as that is where most all of their insecurities and self hate stems from. Literally easiest way to break them down is by honing in on what we already know they hate about themselves.

>Why can't he play? I don't follow gridiron nigger egg.
He is terrible PR and not good.

Also, fake news
rawstory.com/2017/10/colin-kaepernick-rips-lie-that-hed-stand-for-anthem-if-he-returned-to-nfl/

but he sucks
I mean that literally, he's not a good quarterback and all the new guys are better