HAYATE NO GOTOKU

HOLY FUCK ITS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wgnItp8ckUI
bato.to/reader#c5df9e6163aafa8b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I guess she is not invested in Nagi like Hayate is, so yeah she wants to be a free woman instead of babying Nagi forever

what? what is happening? spoil me, I don't want to read 200 chapters from where I dropped it

Hayate is trying to seduce Maria but she ends up seducing him instead.

>mangafox

Kindly set yourself on fire.

i had no idea this was still going

>mangafox
Retard.

It's been "ending" for longer than Gintama has been "ending".

>mangafox

I haven't followed this shit forever.
She said something about not being able to be with him due to her maid duties in the past right?
So this is pretty much a confession right?

mangafox

Last time I read this shit it was 8 years ago.

What the fuck did I miss? Is Nagi literally telling everyone to fuck off? I thought she was best girl.

No. Some things just don't last

>Nagi

His literally captured in the heart holy fuck

I have no idea whats happening in this manga but I still read it.

Wait, so Maria likes Hayate back? That's pretty awesome.

MAIDO is winning?

This is some Utena shit right here.

Every girl likes Hayate back. It's on a genetic level.
>parents are scumbags
>woman are predisposed to be romantically into scumbags
>but Hayate isn't actually a scumbag so they never wake up and leave him

Or like every shoujo manga about revenge dating.

nigga Hayate was seduced so hard he was about ready to confess see

I more meant the whole weird thing about needing to use broken hearts to open up some magic door to some special place. The whole "emotional torque used to open some metaphysical door or whatever" is what sparked the comparison.

Reverse TWOGK

>mangafox
Do not forget your wizard/plant when posting.

Hata isn't above aping plot points from other media.

Pic not related, but really amusing.

>I have to begin a nisekoi!!

DON'T
nice quads

Call Ruka up and dump her again.

MARIA

NO

>mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=wgnItp8ckUI

>leaves when Hayate is also leaving
Hmmm

What does it mean?

she won?

>turning point time?

Everything is ending Sup Forums. I'm not sure if I'm ready for Hayate to end also.

>Maria quitting is going to cause Nagi to open up the gate
Found the plan

are they in some kind of competition or what? why didn't he do it if he likes her so much?

No

This

why Sup Forums hate mangafox?

I thought it would be Nagi finally figuring out that Hayate doesn't love her the way she thinks he does. The chapter did liken it to a "time bomb" after all.

low quality rips and stupid footmarks

I think that's what it will be, although Hayate doesn't know it yet.

If you're intelligent enough to solve the reCAPTCHA to post here then you should be able to find any of the dozens of manga streaming sites without a footmark.

This shit is still ongoing? I gave up on this since I knew that the ojou would eventually win

Maria will win, user. She was the first and she will be the last.

Maria having a shot at the Hayate-bowl got me reading again.

For everyone who still wants background on what's happening:

There's some mystical palace that can only be opened if one of the "King Jewels" that's been floating around is combined with an explosion of negative emotions. Getting to the palace is a requirement for Nagi to get her family's inheritance, so Hayate's determined to open the way there. His plan is outlined in , and he's decided his target should be Maria because she's the only one who could possibly forgive him once he explains why he did it.

This is actually the best part of Hayate's otherwise sort of bland chararacter; when he starts playing dirty to win and kind of acts like a shithead, which is a nice callback to how he kicked off the whole plot with a kidnapping attempt.

OH FUCK THE FINAL ARC- MARIA'S ARC AS FORETOLD

I love when Hayate tries to be an asshole and it backfires.

I put HnG on hold ever since that competition where Hina wanted to win and repay Hayate's debt (I think that was it), how much do I have to read?

Come to think of it, I am a bit surprise Hayate didn't aim at breaking his own heart.
Something like "I am a completely useless boy, I should be the one suffering for their sake".

I feel like if or doesn't happen, then Hayate somehow getting rejected by Maria after realizing his own feelings for her might do it.

Where can you read this without watermark?

>Mangafox
Disgusting

OH SHIT GUYS
what if, Maria and Nagi fall in love. Nagi finds out that Maria wants to quit because she fell in love with Hayate. Hayate says yes to Maria and as a result, Nagi finds out two things:

Maria is leaving her and...

Hayate doesn't love her (in that way)

BOOM!!

Nagi's negative emotions open up the path.

meant to say maria and hayate falling in love
whoops

nagi gets her inheritance. Hayate can now live to however he likes and be free from being a butler....just like maria

I always loved Maria.

Wait Maria actually has a chance? Isn't Nagi the main girl this can't be true.

You can't make me pick this up again. I'll be betrayed. The tsundere will always win. You FUCKS

Nagi's sort of the focus of the net of relationships, but from Hayate's end, there's not really any romantic feelings.

I'm holding out for Maria end thanks to the way the story's headed, especially when there was a callback to Hayate's "she's the prettiest girl I've ever seen" line.

>Hayata saying that Maria is the prettiest person that he has ever met.

It's happening.

Maria's hairstyle is sex.

I feel like the end Hata's been aiming for (although he let himself meander along the way as long as the money kept coming in) is Hayate ending up with Maria as surrogate parental figures to Nagi.

Well, seems like he stays true to his words.
So Athena wins.

>"I am a completely useless boy, I should be the one suffering for their sake".
Thats not his character at all though. He's a smug motherfucker who's been turning tricks since childhood. He acts nice most of the time, so we tend to forget the kidnapping, murder, violence, and thievery he commits everyday.

>mangafox
Kill yourself

Is chapter 537 out yet?

Hina is my waifu, but Maria is definitely one of the best girls in the series, she makes a better pairing with Hayate anyway.

I'm glad this is finally happening.

Yes

link?

Maria end was predicted to be the most likely despite her being an irrelevant character for 3/4th the manga (until now). Nagi/lolicon end is basically impossible at this point.

Jesus fuck what is that art style?

Not defending it 100%, but they're supposed to be kids in that scene, so they're drawn with extra fish-eye. It was a pretty bad time for his style in general, though.

bato.to/reader#c5df9e6163aafa8b

I'm forever in your debt
>thx user

Middle volumes Hata

>he doesn't know how to quote properly
Stop being such a fucking newfag user.

Do people really care about this generic harem enough to read 500+ chapters of it?

Nah, I just jump in when I hear there's a Maria chapter.

More like, really like the first 200-300 chapters, along with the cute girls and moments like pic related. Problem is, there is just so much filler.
Reason people are still reading it is because it's clear it's coming to an end soon.
I remember some anons saying how Hata said he wanted to end on a Maria Arc.
Well, low and behold, here's the Maria Arc. It's been what? nearly 9 years now? About to become the 10th.
It's basically a staple and most of us (at least myself) are here to see it out.

It's a good comedy though, I'm not even invested in the harem as all girls are great and I can't take romance in this seriously.

I want to see this ride to the end.

it's pleasure ;)

Use your despair to open the door Hayate.

It was a good chapter but they should've done more stuff together before this. Fuck you Sunday for rushing this.

The Garden is open for business, duh. The only reason he was able to access it the second time in Mikonos was because he hadn't mvoed on from Athena.

Like 40 chapters?

Man I remember reading this during the Athena arc. Then I read it randomly during Ruka. Now I haven't read it in two years.

When the first two anime was airing and right around chapter 170ish I thought Hayate was at it's best, The third and fourth anime and the movie was pretty lack luster. I didn't even watch all of the episodes of that cuties thing.

Remember Rotte no Omocha and Usagi Drops?

This shit will end up like other before, the main first girl will win.

I want to believe in miracles.

Fuck you, Ruka is gonna come back and win it.

Hope so brother.
We saw her for 1 1/4 chapters and then she was gone.
Man can we just get a good harem end with a mini arc for each girl where hayate accepts all their confessions?

HAHAHAHA

Did he plow any of the girls yet?

Izumi in her cunnilingus end side story

The final boss.

P O T E R Y

What?

>what if, Maria and Nagi fall in love
Now that'd be a hell of an ending.

Maria being last boss = opening up the path