END OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION

Tfw kebabs are less prone to HIV than almost all of Europe

Its economy will collapse under the pressure of western sanctions.

Yep. It could happen any day desu

Indeed

Whoretugal

I'm gonna miss you Ivan :,(

Estonia wtf

Heroine and other intravenous drug - 80s and 90s associated with needle sharing

its ok ivan will still be here , but Under a new flag

Its the drug use.

>Under a new flag
Don't think so, meh

my >BASED RUSSIA AMIRITE GUIZ collection is growing

if the federation break appart i dont think the land will just be left unclaimed , you gonna become part of one of the probably hundreds of republic and shit that will appear where russia was

>AIDStugal

Not gonna happen, retardo. Our nukes aren't hidden under the Red Square, they're all over the country. If some part of our country breaks away, you have a rogue nuclear state on your hands. Good luck. It'll be our cute little slavic North Korea and we'll use it to nuke the rest of the world

>Estonia

>tfw all our AIDS people are junkies and fags that got AIDS from a secret government program in the 90s intended to send them into foreign countries to destroy them from inside

south of portugal is also very communistic
what is it about communism that makes you want to kill people

I realy like to think the same way as you but i actually don't believe in that. Anyway, WE ARE GOING TO MAKE INGRIA GREAT AGAIN!

>muh HIV
Honestly with modern medicine HIV is not worse than herpes. If you control it with the proper medication chances of it developing into AIDS are close to zero. This is the truth, although I doubt Russia's ability to maintain a proper healthcare system.

The trend is actually quite good. You really get HIV if you bang prostitutes or homos or use crocodile or heroin. That is a artificial selection aimed at annihilating bydlo genes from the gene pool, only the most reasonable will pass the test and survive. And all the scientific and technological data predicts the drastic reduction of jobs needed for the economy. 3D printing, CNC machines, robotics will eliminate low skilled workers to a great extent. The same is true regarding the military. In 30 years you will no longer need millions of soldiers to be able to defend your country.

>divide Russia

Your shithole of a country is divided. Keep daydreaming dirty fat ameridumb.

Caliph Mamadou Ba - destroyer of statues of Catholic priests
>first name is western african version of Mohammed
> descendant of the caliph Alberto ibn Barbosa el-Bortukali البرتقالي
> true heir of the LIXOboa central mosque
> his ancestor killed King D. Sebastião I in Alcácer Quibir
> father of footbal player Éder
> proud militant of the PAICG
> anti-Fash
> has killed 600 gorillion racists in prison
> leader command of the terrorist cell of the Daesh / Islamic State in Portugal
> has completed the book as the stickers of the players of the clubs of Portuguese Football league