BASED

BASED

PENCE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rm3d43HLyTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>muh nigger ball

Stop fucking watching it then, you absolute animals? This is why the kikes call you animals because you never think for yourself.

So the nigs are still kneeling?

How many players and teams?

The Vice President just made a big statement

god bless the man.

>soldiers died so you can have the right to dissent
>but don't you dare exercise that right during a fucking handegg game, you unpatriotic traitors

Yeah totally, there's no politics to be played here, he should just call the niggers niggers and get fired for no reason as opposed to trying to win the culture war.

Why did he go in the first place? Did he change his mind when he got there, or did he not know about the NFL protests until he got there?

Literally 90% of them stopped doing it. Fuck off you autistic repubes.

he remembered how shit the Colts are and was like fuck this... I have better things to do

He's the manliest politician there is.

snowflake

The niggers had stayed on their feet because of Vegas but I guess they heard pence was coming and made an exception

while I understand how ridiculous this is for many reasons, what do you people want exactly?
banning the right to protest?
why are you triggered so easily

>NATIONAL football leage

That wasn't my point you colossal faggot. I am saying, why watch it in the first place? Read my fucking post.

You as well, you dumb potato. I never said he should say that did, you blind bastard?

STOP; WATCHING; NIGGERBALL

THANK YOU BASED PENCE

I love these guys. White people don't stand up for themselves or their country nearly enough these days. I appreciate the patriotism these guys show, whether it's real or not.

kill niggerball

>muh flag
>muh soldiers

Ha what a unamerican faggot even he starting to slip up

No mount nigger, There doesn't have to be a legislation to every single thing.

Being against rich niggers protesting the star spangled banner is not tantamount to banning protest.
They are scumbags, and deserve no respect or attention. Boycotting=/=banning speech.

damn. Trump is one thing because he's an ass but when your well whatever

It's called Football you fucking racists

Pence is part of the pedo rings

Its bad enough people have to look at niggers to enjoy their favorite sport, no one wants to be forced to watch them chimp out either. No one gives a fuck what these privileged niggers think, they can protest all they want on their own time, not on mine.

niggers have right to express their view by kneeling he has his right to express his view by leaving

>I'm a retard who can't conceive of humans in groups smaller than millions

THATS MY BOOOIII PENCE!

Who are you quoting?

No soldiers died so nappy headed millionaires could virtue signal on live tv

>Its bad enough people have to look at niggers to enjoy their favorite sport
Well quit being genetically inferior and boring

BASED PENCE BTFOING PIGTHROW BALLSPORT!!
The faggot William Legate is replying to him. I thought we drove him off of twitter by tracking down where he was staying and threatening his familly. He must have made a new twitter since then.

Respect the flag, it isn't hard

NOONE SAID you can't protest, just stand for the fucking anthem you overpaid niggers.

Good for him. The Negro Felon League is free to spit on the graves of our ancestors, and we are free to tell them to fuck off and sell their tickets to Jamaal and Tyrone from the hood.

Source?

I agree with you, but just boycott it, no need to cry about it
just ignoring these retards is enough
no need to virtue signal

Tyrants throughout history

go fuck yourself leaf go suck some dick and be a patriot

Trump and Pence are absolutely destroying the BLM narrative. They went so the could shitpost later on and draw attention to how retarded the NFL players are.

>No soldiers died so nappy headed millionaires could virtue signal on live tv

Yes they did. They died for their right to do so.

T_D go home

Who is virtue signalling?
Pence did nothing wrong here.
If we cuck out now on this shit it will only continue.

>implying that's why they draft niggers
They do it because only a nigger is dumb enough to physically destroy themselves for the entertainment of others.

Notice all of the league rules designed to prevent injury to the whitest position in the game, but none for the blackest.

Who the fuck is we. Kys faggot no one likes you

>muh boogeyman of the week/day/month

its amazing that you can't tell who the bigger fucking whine asses are anymore

>booty: BLASTED

>we
LOL

>1,488 retweets?
what did he mean by this?

go back to mexico you illegal spic

is it hard to stand for an anthem? people died so these negros can get millions to catch a ball.

Soldiers died to kill the enemy , not enable faggotry

Football was fine when it was football; now it's just kneeball

>leaving a football game because a random player on a team doesn't agree with you politically
fucking dumbass, i wonder how his family felt about leaving

>does not know what a culture war is and it's effects on politics
Kids

>meme flag

Based

>stupid burger

he's a patriot you faggot.

>durr lemme go back on my beliefs for a game

Its not but only true stupid niggers stand for when told

>watching as Sup Forums tries to pretend like they unironically watched football or any sports besides CS:GO depending on what their god emperor feels like
it's fucking funny desu.

>They died for their country and their country's values.
I think you mean they died for Jewish interests.

one player's opinion doesn't represent that of the entire team
either way the player gets paid, and he spent money on the ticket, he is a dumbass.

Noice.

What is boycotting, you thick nigger? It's what starves them while Johnny plays with his dad in the field how it should. Go. And. Fucking. Kill yourself.

The absolute state of 4cuck.

>liberal hiding behind canadian flag
>posted in a prius
i have never met a Soldier who would die so you could trash the flag, the anthem, and the country.

Try doing some political shit like this at your place of employment while on the clock and time how fast you get fired

Pence has ENSURED my families vote for him and Trumps re-election with this action.

>he has his right to express his view by leaving
You're absolutely right. The issue is when people think they shouldn't have the right to do so, or that it makes them traitors. They're kneeling because of niggers getting shot by police. At least that's what I remember when they first started doing it. Now people think football niggers are protesting against American soldiers.

This is like when SJWs turned gamergate from a legitimate issue about corruption in video game journalism into some feminism shitstorm.

Protesting is 100% their right. Countless from this country and others died in support of that right. Much like calling people out on their idiocy is also a right. Much like the business owners could force them to stand. Pence wants them to respect the flag. It really is that simple. They choose not to, and he chooses not to support their business. 80% of it is that simple. the other 20% is the culture war which may be too subtle for the likes of you. A leaf can figure it out, but some how it escapes a mountain negro...

NFL owners can stop posting here. We hate you and your pet niggers. Either stand for the anthem or hire white players that will.

To see Payton Manning jersey retired

PENCE / BANNON 2024

That faggy churchy bitch.

Triggered

Fuck you alt-left niggers. You are not capable of changing this narrative to "muh patriotism" this is an anti American protest by spoiled ignorant bitches

Nobody is trying to ban protest retard.
A private individual has the right to not support another private business that lets this shit go on. If that business wants my dollars, they'll figure out how to satisfy what I want.

Government isn't getting involved and nobody is calling for them to. That 'muh first amendment' shit is such a red herring.

I want them to have an actual reason to protest in the first place. The stats just do not support the idea that there is a genocide of black people going on or a disproportionate amount of black people are arrested. A handful of iffy judgement calls where the cop is almost always in the right is not a societal problem. The icing on the cake is a huge number of NFL players are brutal criminals. What this really amounts to is "Fuck the U.S. we need anarchy"

Next time you meet someone who supports the NFL protests tell them you agree and ask them for the next step. "Okay, I agree with you and the players. What do I do today to fix this problem once and for all?" They will not have an answer for you I guaran-fucking-tee it. The only answer I ever get to this question is "We just need to raise awareness". It's meaningless.

It does you stupid nigger, thats why those fucking idiots never even let the players wear cleats with colors or anything else. The niggers can protest on their own time.

>>soldiers died so you can have the right to dissent
>dissent with aforementioned right and want to keep said right at the same time.

>soldiers died so you can protest
>therefore you're not allowed to disagree with them

>freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom of consequences
How do you like that now, bitch?

>implying I watch niggers play sports

No I want to infuse politics into football to drive down viewership and don't have to listen to autistic man children talk 24/7 about a meaningless game for half of the year.

jeeeeeeeeeeesus christ.

>Even Pence is throwing gas on the NFL shitstorm

FUCKING YAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Pence is just dissenting the niggers' dissent.

>Just wasted money on a ticket
>Fucked off during protest both validating it and showing it gets results since it affects him so deeply
>Gives the left reason to call him a beta safe space-seeking bitch

PENCE FOR FUCKS SAKE.

respect muh flag

>stop watching it then
You mean what the VP literally just did? Though you could argue it doesn't matter since he already paid for his tickets.

The coordinated effort to demonize America, Americans, and National patriotism will not succeed.
The self-inflicted damage done by the NFL is done and there is no putting it back together.
America is awake and sees what the motivations behind these protests are and the enemies of America are no longer hidden.

>muh murrica
>muh flag
>muh country
>muh freedom
>muh soldiers

all you need is to throw in these buzzwords to rile up the retarded masses.

Literally fucking this lmao:
youtube.com/watch?v=Rm3d43HLyTI

>muh sports