Firefighter in detroit loses job for bringing watermelon to work

What does Sup Forums think about this? Should he have lost his job over a gift?

youtu.be/KDuLfxVNlnk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sls5H4xVHys
youtube.com/watch?v=iJ0CVYUp-gE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

niggers get offended at a fruit and expect me to believe they'll put out fires

Kek

OMG
the absolute state of the US

He probably said, "You niggers love watermelon" or something. I'll be surprised if he was actually fired for just bringing a melon

how is a watermelon inherently racist?

so unless he write a note saying 'KYS you fucking niggers ' he should have not been fired

Wtf! Who doesn't like watermelon?

Aren't watermelon considered good luck or some shit in Japan? They said 90% of the firehouse was black and the one person they interview is asian, very likely the one fired was asian

youtu.be/sls5H4xVHys

I guarantee that shit was eaten by niggers and that they still complained about it.

Ungrateful nigs probably wanted okra or McDonald's

Me. I fucking hate watermelon. It tastes like wet sand.

>Firefighter gets 'fired' for bringing 'water'melon to work.

This is one punny fucking story.

watermelon is now a hate symbol

DEM WATERMELONS BE RAYCIST

dude right its disgusting

Reminds me of the skit from reno 911 where the guy brings the black cop fried chicken and a .0oz to apologize for a racist comment. The black guy gets pissed, but as soon as everybody is gone he pours out some of the 40oz for his homies and starts eating.

He actually loved the gifts.

>90% black station
>brings a watermelon

Asked for it desu. Guy is a fucking retard if he didn't think it could blow up on him.

>we're not sure if he meant to be offensive
>but he should have known better than to offer a watermelon to black coworkers

>They still secretly enjoyed the watermelon

wait,there still are white people living in detroit?
its like you ve got a death wish

Video related

youtube.com/watch?v=iJ0CVYUp-gE

Stanley was the black guy in the office

Fucking niggers

I fucking love watermelon. Everyone loves watermelon. Hell, mom used to grow them. This country needs an enema.

I like cantaloupe more.

If I were in his shoes I'd not want to work there anyway. You've gotta put your life in your crew's hands as a fireman. If they can't take a fucking joke, and go bitching to mama about it I wouldn't trust them with my life.

Somebody has to meme this. Watermelon is now a hate symbol.

Only a nigger would be offended by the gift of fruit. That would be like me tossing a shitfit because some Chinese person brought me a jug of milk.
Eat your free food and shut the fuck up.

Of course. It was offensive and racially insensitive.

I hate sand

Checked.
Should sue them for discrimination because it wouldn't have been an issue if Robert was also black.

>Makes blacks chimp-like
>makes the mulatto girl attractive
What did they mean by this?

The bow is what makes it racist.

Too bad he didn't bring the trifecta because they would have been able to resist the trifecta and would have just eaten and kept quiet.
1. Watermelon
2. Fried chicken
3. 40 oz. of malt liquor

would NOT have been

It was wrong to fire him because he earned the skills needed to be a firefighter and you can't prove that he meant to be offensive even if it was firing him for this should be the last recourse.