Men choosing robots over real life women has feminists steamed

In my mind's eye, I would think that feminists would applaud robots as it would free them to pursue more career interests, similar to how the microwave and prepackaged foods allowed women of the past to spend less time cooking.

Feminists are triggered by this idea, thus proving that their movement has nothing to do with equality and everything to do with controlling men. Feminists take no issue with LGBTQQ, etc., but are threatened by heterosexual men turning to robots for pleasure and companionship.
Heterosexual, masculine, self-reliant, confident men are the most precious natural resource of any country and are irreplaceable. The only way to control them, though, is through sex and feminists see their power fading.

After decades of being castigated for being men, you have to expect that men would look for an alternative. It is just market forces at work. The solution to falling market share is to offer a better product or service, not by unionizing under the banner of feminism. If feminists were nice, sexy, and a joy to be around, robots wouldn't stand a chance.

Once again: it is only about control, not equality.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/2109305-eggs-made-from-skin-cells-in-lab-could-herald-end-of-infertility/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ill prove you right with a bump

Bump

Well, in the long run, it's destroying our society anyway, until we push ahead and finalize artificial wombs, then harvest women who had an accident and are in a coma or freshly deceased for their eggs (a recent proposal in the UK aims to make everybody an organ donor unless opting out, so that's a reasonable approach).
It's mindboggling how feminists don't realize what harm they are doing to gender relations, and I can't really blame any man not longer willing to put up with that shit. But we need to find a solution before they destroy our society for good.
On the bright side, in the worst case, orthodox Islam or African nativism will inherit the earth, and they give a shit about wimminz rights, so that will end one way or the other.

sounds like women are mad they can't be total cunts because in the future men will replace them.

Anyone can be replaced. JFK was the leader of the free world and he was replaced in 4 hours. This bit of reality has just hit home with feminists and they lack the intellectual honesty to accept that they brought it on themselves.

Is this the most realistic depiction of the future? Probably not in 2049 but maybe by 2149?

Bump; A robot will never divorce you, and take half your money, looks like a good investment.

I feel like if Patrice Oneal was still alive he'd agree with all of this

The litmus test is whether a feminist is for or against homosexuals. If a man chooses another man over the company of a woman, would a feminist feel threatened? No, they would commend him on his "bravery". If a woman chooses a vibrator over the company of a man, she is "sexually liberated."
All about control.

How can biocunts even compete?

Why are you mgtows shilling so hard for sex robots?

You post this shit every single day. NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR SEX TOYS

How can biocunts even compete? [2]

Name of this game?

Robot hoes, while intriguing are degenerate and for losers. But I love how sensitive the feminist and human hoes get. The salt is top notch. It will only make them whore harder to compete. They think they have a monopoly on the puss, and while I'm not that attracted to robot puss, I do like the fact that they potentially may no longer have the monopoly on puss, which will change the situation across the board.

So I say proceed.

I fucking loved this movie. Normies cannot relate at all with the male protagonist because he feels like an outcast and how real life women just don't do it for him. Ryan Gosling's natural flat line was a perfect match for the role. Normies can't grasp that it wasn't meant to be an action movie with explosions and car chases. Dialogue was short but concise and a lot of the movie has long pauses with scenic views and low tone music so you can reflect about the actual story. It's not a constant CUT CUT CUT CUT. It's very atmospheric and the dystopian city scapes are so comfy. I haven't truly enjoyed a theater movie for YEARS until I saw this a few days ago. Must fucking watch for every Sup Forumsack. Instant fucking classic. Feminists also hate it because the hologram trad waifu is preferred over the real woman whores and the female antagonist is a bloodthirsty bitch. Normies don't understand the emotions the storyline tries to make you feel because a lot of them have never truly felt alone.

VrChat.

Soon.

>VrChat

thank you

How can biocunts even compete? [3]

>with such low prices

I've seen some of these go to 10k
I'm still going to wait a bit for the technology to improve

I don't know how anyone can be surprised, if there's a prospect for an artificial companion, that does all the positives a normal person can perform, with none of the negatives, yeah no shit a portion of the population will gravitate towards that. Maintaining relationships can be rough, especially in present day. And rather than addressing this looming issue, feminists appear to be trying to stop it, which simply isn't possible. They need to take a good, long look within themselves and figure out why men are disengaging in droves, and if their conclusion is we're all just misogynists, well, I guess that's the end of organic relationships.

You don't even need to harvest their eggs. Artificial eggs can be made from skin cells.

newscientist.com/article/2109305-eggs-made-from-skin-cells-in-lab-could-herald-end-of-infertility/

BIOKEKS BTFO

honestly best film I saw in theaters since TDKR

Gotta admit that for less than 3k, I would buy that one.

Exactly. If feminists are surprised going away from the trad lifestyle (what men desire) makes them unwanted and nothing but holes, they should not be surprised they get replaced by holes, and by the looks of future tech these artificial holes will have the trad personality we want. Personally I hope there will be a return to more traditional values but if things keep going as they are surrogate wombs and artificial waifus I will gladly accept. The market for it is growing, so the demand will be satisfied. Biocunts will have no one to blame but themselves.

Was there any ever doubt?! Special interest groups NEVER want equality....they want to rule & have dominion over others....it amuses me to see liberal angst over the problem they have supporting islam and the LGBQTP agendas, so far islam beats the perverts in western liberal consideration....

But really, feminizes cannot have it both ways.....it shows they really just want dominion over men.....they cannot exist on their own, but neither can men.....like it or not there is a reason for the natural order of things

No shit, I'm triggered too. Sexbots are peak degeneracy, I don't care what juvenile reasoning you find to shill for them.

No wonder, the value of your vagina will plummet.

i would actually say before 2049.

i work in silicon valley and you have no idea how good the tech is even today, privately. once it hits public consumer scale, people are going to be absolutely shocked. personally i think it will cause some actual civic disruption. there will need to be some very interesting legislation passed.

It forces women to be trad or be replaced.

Am waiting for the torrent/rip to show up online...should I go watch this in theaters? I have no friends or gf to watch it with

kinda sad when you know men look at you and wonder how much dick went through in the last week huh?

Saw it last night. It was almost 3 hours long and most of the dialogue was exposition. It's another Jesus story trope. A miraculous birth between two characters from the old film for some reason. I'm not even sure how the baby was possible.

I appreciated it not being a feminist film for a change but still pretty meh. Hollywood is in the shitter right now. Lacking both talent and creativity.

6/10

Dont worry stacy.

They will make male models too.

so? Go because you want to see the movie. Don't let fags stigmatize going out by yourself just because you have no one to go with. I go to concerts, movies, restaurants, even road trips on my own. Not everything requires accompaniment

the male models will be friendless neets tho HA

I'm going to see this fucker as soon as Movie Pass sends me my damn card, it's been a month.

got my ticket for dolby cinema. I'm going alone and if anyone fucks with me they are getting a bullet

If feminists hate men so much, this a solution I guess. So if they are whining about this, does that prove that feminism is bullshit?

Their vaginas are losing their power. Soon, in order for a female to get a husband she will have to *gasp* be a healthy minded traditional virgin, because otherwise you're just a hole and we have robots for that now. A feminists worst nightmare

ye

Honestly go watch it in theaters for maximum atmosphere.

Sure, that's your personal preference but out of all the films showing now this is a masterpiece in comparison you have to admit.

Feminists don't do what they do because of how men treat women. They do what they do to control people. If men collectively say "fuck off" then they can't be controlled.

It's not a "current" film, but Hell or High Water was a damn good movie, came out last year

> modern women wonder why men like traditional women

Saw the movie with my gf last night. Her favorite character was Joi. She basically said afterwards that Joi was not only the only good person in the film despite not actually being a person, but also the only good woman because she was the only one not using another character. ( I privately disagree because I think Joi was programmed by to invite the hooker over by Luv)

Damn guys. It's good to hear a chick say that kind of shit. I hope I'm not being suckered here.

But they still can be taxed.
Wait and you will see in the future some kind of bachelors tax or something like this.

Gotta provide some incomme for those lazy landwhales that complain on tumblr all day how the only thing that loves them is their cat.

>cats dont love anyone by the way

>Wait and you will see in the future some kind of bachelors tax or something like this.
Single unmarried men who live by themselves already pay the highest non-business tax rate in the USA

> HERDEDERRRRRRR

> WHERE DID ALL THE GOOD MEN GO?

The entire point of her character was that she wasn't an entity. She wasn't sentient. She was a personal assistant app that did whatever it took to make you happy.

It exactly does. Women who are 6/10, 32 years old and with saggy vags that have taken over 35 different cocks think they all deserve high income chads. Men can have standards too and the market will provide.

100%

Also the point that something like this would make a huge dent on sex trafficking worldwide at a rate no one would ever think was possible even a decade ago. Bring this point up and watch the outrage.

Not saying my gf is smart. Her sentiment regarding the character is what has me glad for the moment.

cucked by the AI

I agree that Alt-Left/Neoliberal men will consider choosing a Synth over human females within those two camps. They're the ones getting fucked over the most. However, I believe we'll see less of this on the opposite end of the political spectrum.

What makes the waifu interesting is that she is an ideal. She contrasts with all the other females exactly because of this fact. Yes, she is programmed and not actually real, but that's the point. She is meant to represent the perfection of a woman that men like K seek, to the point where K and the audience find her, an AI, more appealing than the actual physical real women in the story.

>They're the ones getting fucked over the most.
So you're one of those "dude if you're right wing just turn a slut into a "trad girl" brah it works 100% of the time brah" types?

Ryan Gosling's character was a synthetic being that had an AI girlfriend (well, maybe not AI at all, just a program).
There was maybe three of four actual human characters in Blade Runner 2049 (that had speaking roles).

The moment there is a decent waifu AI I'm spending my hard earned at 10c an hour cash for a headset and equipment and then kill myself with starvation during the following month of pure bliss. Fuck this gay earth. I want to be happy at least once before the end.

I doubt you can save a woman who's already taken more cocks than she can count on her fingers. From a young age women should be taught to protect their virginity, not give it away as soon as possible to feel "liberated".

>redhead big tits mature creampie amateur

Exactly. What I'm getting at is that it's not just "the alt-left/neoliberal" types who are getting fucked over by more and more women turning into amoral thots

i haven’t been to a movie in a few years. this one brought all the 40+ dudes out, fans of the OG. i loved it.

the holowife wearing her 1950s dress, bringing him a simple 1950s steak dinner was so so perfect. you could program anything you could think of, but that era is still the most comfy for the average working male, even in 2049. dead on correct

Whoever makes these needs to win an award for their acting

you fairy faggot you won’t go to a movie alone?? you don’t deserve to see it, kys

The whores weren't "real" women, either, they were replicants.
The skinjob whore saying "He doesn't prefer real girls," is ironic.

Go watch it alone you doofus. It's even better that way. Saw it yesterday myself. Great film.

>most of the dialogue was exposition
and yet there was so much exposition the film needed, but didn't get. Just got back from watching it. Would it have killed them to string the story along a little better? Just one single line of dialogue about location X, or whatever the war was, or whatever reason Y has for being Z. I like arty films, I like Blade Runner, and I liked Blade Runner 2049. But there's being minimalist, and there's trying so hard to be minimalist that you forget to make the film as cohesive as it needs to be

Stop redditspacing.

>Feminists hate men
>Feminists hate anything that gives men pleasure

Really not hard to figure out they hate prostitution, sex robots, holographic girlfriends

kek
and check

I'm the type who's willing to compromise though aswell. Yes, women in the work force has devalued labour and is destroying the family unit. Thus, society should encourage women to pursue motherhood, however banning intelligent women from going into STEM is at the same time a bit undesirable for many. I personally think that you can make a compromise that a woman can only get university education if she goes into STEM. All non-stem degrees are reserved for men as motherhood is more important for society than a woman with a meme degree.

How much do anons pay for the ticket in their country?

>tfw my ticket cost me 225kr = $28

A future of happiness await for us, brother!

going to see a movie with a gf is the stupidest thing. Why do you want to waste 2 hours sitting in the dark unable to talk to her. Unless you have a really good post-movie discussion afterwards which I doubt bc most women aren't intellectual.

Yeah but replicants being equal to humans in all forms except reproduction is basically the plotline of the movie so that difference is a bit murkey anyway.

because tfw no gf

>tfw no semi-holograpic qt.3 gf

I hope a real-life Joi gets invented

We're behind the Blade Runner timeline, though.
They had flying cars and interplanetary travel before 2000.
It's amazing how far we have fallen since the 1960's; we've stopped advancing at the same rate.
It's been stagnant since LBJ signed the Civil Rights bill. Fucking niggers, mudslimes, spics, and kikes.

examples please

>VR mmo

Wat game

Are you familiar at all with the source material? PKD wasn't exactly anti-civil-rights

Are you nice, sexy, and a joy to be around? Maybe. Is that the sum of what you aspire to be? Is that the crux of your worth? Or are you more complex than that?
Women see themselves as complex, full, flawed people. You see them as accessories to yourself. You are the hero, and they are the nice, sexy, joyful compliment to you. If they are not, they are not really women, because they are not filling the role you have set for them, and you are the hero. If they do not, they do not deserve life, love, or autonomy.
That is why feminists say men do not see them as equal. You don't. And that's your right. But don't be surprised when humans-- and they are human-- rebel against your vision for who they must be to benefit you.

>tfw want VR just to chill with my waifu but it's too damn expensive for a hue like me

men will simply go where it's cheaper. single men who aren't married can get on a plane and go somewhere else. it's the dumb fucks married and in "relatonships" which are tied down and can't leave easily.

people freely moving between countries is only going to increase as it becomes cheaper and easier. when it takes 30 minutes to travel one from side of the globe to another then why are you stuck paying subhuman whore feminist extra tax money again? especially since all jobs in the future will be tech mostly which can be done online

What else are women for though?

How could they have known back then how bad it was going to be? I can forgive him

Not really. That's fake shit. Fuck your fake shit, bitch.

>implying women are human

VR chat.

Where can I watch BR 2049?

>Women see themselves as complex

hhahahahahahahaahahahha

nothing you said is true dipshit. women aren't even real humans. you're not equal and don't have value outside of your little womb which is going to get replaced. robots are better than anybody a biocunt like you can ever do

What a tragically unimportant opinion you hold.