Ehehhe ohohoho

ehehhe ohohoho

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20597810/ray-lewis-said-baltimore-ravens-sign-colin-kaepernick-girlfriend-racist-tweet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Every
Knee
Will
Bend

With hand over heart?

>pls gibs job
hahaha
hope he starves

He was just being a lazy asshole.

This whole protest thing is other people ascribing to him motives and intelligence that were never there.

Ironically, this is about getting them NOT to bend the knee at an inappropriate time...

Right, but instead in compliance with the GodKing

Because money!

lmao the nigger realized he's not tom brady

This
It first got attention because he was sitting on the bench during the anthem. It was obvious that he was pissy about being benched for Blaine Gabbert
No team will sign him though, he's not good enough to be worth the headache

Trump wins ... AGAIN!

>burgers get cucked for a game that in 3 hrs has 10 min of play.

Black begging for a job on a field.
What an uncle Tom

Yeah it's pathetic. And not to mention basketball where the only moments that matter are the last 2 minutes. The rest of the game is to build up the scores to 100.

So the activism failed?

>Plz gib me a job. I’m promise to stand for le national anthem.

Lmao, that means he already blew through most of the money he's made

maybe he realized doing some damage to nfl? and feel bad about it?

I think he just likes money.

Is this real? Is it from CK?

#BlackPeopleDontTipForShit

he probably just realized no team is going to take him unless he drops the baggage

he still probably won't get taken on by anybody tbqh

Trump wins every battle in the culture war.

I've seen them accidentally cut in the middle of a play just to run a quick ad. How can my fellow Americans stand handegg?

Ain't he a free agent?

>he still probably won't get taken on by anybody tbqh

Not many people trust niggers anymore, even though they WUZ kangz

He brought the to heel.

>article says "if signed"
>hurr iz he a free agent??

American education at its finest

>reading

Pence walked out of the game because some players kneel, while others stand and lock arms without hand over heart

Colin didn't say he'd put hand over heart

>please forgive me I need my gibs

I bet by the end of Trumps reign Kaepernick will be working as a High School janitor

LOL, fag is desperate just like any team would have to be to pick him.

Pro tip:

If he were a decent player, he may have gotten away with it.

We wuz wizzads n shit
Zap, mother fucka!

But loses the war just like Vietnam

Basketball isn't nearly as boring as football except to nerds. But football is nearly unwatchable. Basketball has a good rhythm.

this guys isnt even black
I guarantee he has lived on easy street his whole life
doesnt know shit about being held back by race

>be football player
>sign a contract to play for millions
>spend all the money frivolously
>disrespect the society that allows you to be rich throwing a ball
>stop making money
>well at least I have millions to retire on
>o wait I spent it all like a retard
>pls let me throw the ball for more money, I'll be a gud boy

>this guys isnt even black
If white privilege is a thing why do all mixed race adults always identify as black half? Because their is no benefit to being white in todays society...muh gibs

If you pour dirt into a puddle of water it becomes mud.

It's because they're mixed, they're not white by definition. If I add a spoon of poop to a gallon of milk, it's no longer milk, it's poop milk.

>It's because they're mixed, they're not white
True, but they never speak of the white parent, they never say proud to be mixed, its always feel sorry cuz Im black and give me the white mans gibs

colin "smoke a cigarillo filled with high grade bud" kaepernick

Le basketball invents a shot clock so teams dont just pass and screen all game long. Sure thing retard.

but you suck colin

you fucking suck at the game, thats why know one wants your monkey ass you useless sack of dog cum

now can I get fries and a large drink with that colin?

He said this back in March and has already turned down offers.

Why is this news?

Cuz he's begging now

The server will still charge the $21

Pic related

are you fucking retarded or a shill? No really keep up with the rest of the class or shut your fucken face. He hasn't turned down shit.

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20597810/ray-lewis-said-baltimore-ravens-sign-colin-kaepernick-girlfriend-racist-tweet

please shut your fucken face

Niggers have under developed brains and skulls. This is why many of them have these head wrinkles. DNA guesstimates the amount of skin the human will need over a lifetime. The negroid skull/brain fails to meet these estimates quite frequently. We believe this is attributed to his insatiable lust for kool-aid and malt liquor. The Jews really did a number on these guys.

t.mechanical engineer

wew

Nigger missed the hoes and Cadillacs he got while he was an NFL player

>tip on $21
eat shit work somewhere better than Johny's Tavern

fkn nigger with no spine.

So basically what this Jew nigger is saying is his loyalty to the flag is for sale?

Never mind the fact he sucks at football which is the real reason no one will touch him.

What a fucking TRAITOR. What a real revolutionary, willing to surrender his ideals for money. Piece of shit, I knew we shouldn't have trusted these concussed jockhole morons to advance social justice.

t. 16 yo who never had a job

SELL OUT

>start some drama because youre an awful QB who cant read plays
>ignite a firestorm of drama throughout the NFL because of your bullshit
>no team wants you because your awful + now you come with baggage
>decide "I-I'll stand for the anthem guys, I'm over it!"

Holy shit what a fuckin short sighted retard

I don't know why BLM hitched their wagon to the guy. I thought it was just some 4D chess to stay an extra year on team (49er ex-fan). I find it so odd that the two BLM leaders is a white kid who has a mental illness and pretends he is black. And Kaep who grew up in a white family and never suffered discrimination in his life probably.

hoes doin' what hoes do

underrated

yup. he has no principles and is an attention whore. the nigger "community" literally stood by and encouraged him to destroy his career and have abandoned him now that he's not in the national spotlight. most niggers probably actually feel good that they were able to drag him back down to their level and now that he has said he will stand for the anthem he has fucked himself out of any money from going out and speaking at nigger colleges and not a single nfl team will touch him because he's radioactive.

Shut the fuck up and kill yourself Braeden

Another sportsball slide thread

NFL: died from Colin cancer

this first started around the 2016 election.
i wonder if this was a publicity stunt for the left?

>mfw an argfairy jogged about for a few hours then tied near me

Funny how he is bending the knee after bending the knee.

Yakubian brain atrophied due to white supremaist social engineering.

Is there anyone that still doubts the trump curse?

If he wanted money he should have just done a liberal guilt speaking tour, they'd be pouring their pockets out for him. He can't even do that anymore because he folded. Fuck he's thick.