America's TRUE Greatest Ally: who is it?

Whenever any criticism of Israel is brought up here in The States, especially to a politician, it is always met with "Israel is our greatest ally."
I'm not interested in how far from the truth that is, so you don't have to pull up redpilling pics to contribute. It's obvious enough that they aren't, since they have helped us in virtually no wars since their formation.
What I'd like to discuss is who is REALLY America's best friend on the world stage? I think good candidates include any country in the "Anglosphere", for a start.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a1LX_V3mLHE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO#French_withdrawal
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>that pic
Imagine how autist those Congressional meetings had to be in order to even develop the Constitution and Bill of Rights

France. Your nation only exists because they propped you up to fuck with England.

Sure, they deserve a lot of credit for that, but are they our greatest ally now?

America has no allies other than its own citizens

Yes. There's a lot of jokes about their military and being surrender monkeys, but their special forces dudes are some of the best I've ever served with.

But if we're talking overall I'd say Australia is probably one of our better allies, they've literally fought every war we've gone into with us for the last century or so. We really failed them by not sending troops into the emu war.

I don't even mean a country willing to join us or take the lead in The War on Terror, because that's stupid. I just mean a country that we can count on and can count on us, without either of us really working against the other. Like perhaps the United Kingdom.

Yeah, so I've heard. I've never been there, but from what I know, it also seems like we might have the most in common culturally. If I was set up like the Boomers are now, I'd travel the whole of the Anglosphere. I'm sure I'd love every moment of it. Except for the Drop Bears.

this meme. UK is your greatest ally....your fatherland, and you should never have left the union. canuck should know better, but no, now you lust for the chinaman aswell. sad.

Iran

Fuck you

Best ally is Australia. Those cunts have been with us through thick and thin!

Don’t forget Russia you nigger. Catherine the Great was a friend of the colonies.

Honestly, I wish our (((government))) got along better with them, seeing as how they're one of the few countries that actually supports Christians and others in Syria. Same with Russia and Syria. But you know how it is. "Muh chemical weapons!:

I would say it's the UK and by extension the rest of the Commonwealth. While France may have been our ally at the inception of the country, keep in mind what has gone through France in the centuries since. We're still brothers of the Enlightenment era but many American principles, virtues, and ideals have more common cause with the Scottish Enlightenment & English common law than they do with Parisian principles and the French Enlightenment. Remember, it is the French Enlightenment that would eventually spawn Communism. There is a stark difference between continental Europeans and the British Isles, as much as others would like to say otherwise.

I would never say France is an enemy, but there is an 'other' element within their society that is incompatible with American concepts of liberty. I would say having fought Great Britain in the past is a more valid reason to believe we're stronger when affiliated with each other. I don't say this in a belief that the United Kingdom is a bastion of liberty, but they are certainly in a better position and mindset to throw off those shackles than I would say France is.

Also there's no hope for Canada. Coincidentally, they have the largest French influence among the big Commonwealth nations.

The reasons for us running from home so to speak were a bit more complex than just a price hike, George. But I do wish we were even closer as nations now. It's a shame that both of our nations are slowly dying, along with the rest of the best out there. Except Poland. Polan is stronk for eternity.

i know. dont think i dont know. you guys had a brilliant economy, and our centralised system was beginning to encroach on it. your multiple currencies were outside the remit of the british purse, and so we were trying to standardise your currency. but look now what good it did you. you are in the exact same position as if you had just gone along with it, except now jews control your reserves. honest to god if you had held your shit together and not rabble roused and took kike/french money to have your tantrum the whole anglo world would have been kike free and the greatest shining jewel of the universe in total. just sayin.

>I don't even mean a country willing to join us or take the lead in The War on Terror...

Have you ever heard of "Plan Colombia"?it was a strategy made by your president Bill Clinton and our president Andres Pastrana to fight left wing insurgent groups which are terrorist organizations and the drug cartels, it was a part of the war against Terror and it worked good for both countries.

I kind of wish the separation from England was a bit more amicable, so then we would have even closer cultural ties. Imagine some country singer dude shouting "God save the Queen!" with conviction.

and yes polan is stronk. i think in 1 generation they will be antinat just like the west though. they are shilling hard and every pole ive met in england has been a cuck.

Morocco or Russia.
Russia kept everyone out of the U.S. during the civil war, the modern federal United States owed its existence to Russia, but that was repaid when we freed them from communism. Together the U.S. and Russia form a duo hegemony over the world that keeps things relatively stable, the U.S.'s campaigns of european genocide and middle eastern wars for oil and installing rothschild central banks aside.

Don't you mean the War on Drugs? If it all worked out though, then that's nice to hear. I also wish we had stronger ties and allies in the New World. THAT would be nice.
Quick question: What does your country think of us? I hope the CIA never screwed you guys over.

Why Morocco though? Also if we saw eye to eye with Russia since the start, the world would absolutely be a much better place today.

ohhh the wildlands of britannia the great america, our land is one of freedom and so we shout hoorah, we held so strong and fought so hard we beat the jews right back, our people strong united along the stateside rail-track. oohhhhhhh god save the queen and may she rest her head upon the sea, no matter where i live i know this world belongs to me, but ive traveled far across the land from sunrise to sunset, and america i love you so no land is greater yet."

>if you had held your shit together...
Well ... whenever I feel a little embarrassed for my country, I like to remember that it was probably a Freemason conspiracy from the start. No, I'm not joking.

this is meant to be a folk song from the no civil war timeline. i think its preddy good if you ask me.

The drug problem it's not solved entirely but it's better than before, the peace with FARC and the truce or something we have with ELN makes possible to spend and use more resources against drug cartels.

we see you as an economic partner, a lot of our income comes from trade with you. Also you helped us with military equipment and other aid against our guerrillas, so I guess we're fine. And besides, our geographic position helped you in ww2 and we send some troops to Korea.

First ally, has never broken allegiance, was pivotal entry point to Africa in the african campaign, they're white and based on account of being berbers and are one of the most secular nations with muslims in it. Has never really ever done anything untoward to the U.S. as far as I know, especially on the intelligence side of things, where as all of our other "allies" spy on us and try to undermine us.
See: en wikipedia org/wiki/Morocco–United_States_relations

Did you write it? I feel like it wouldn't be published for real with the way Jews are mentioned.

Historically? England and/or France depending on the decade/century.
Currently? The "Five Eyes"/Anglosphere.
But, I think America's best allies for the future will be: South Korea, Italy,Japan, Poland, Georgia, Lithuania, Lativa, Hungry, Estonia, Romania, I.e. Past E. Block countries.

Who will never be our allies under current circumstances: China, most predominately Muslim countries.

Who I think should be our allies but are nonaligned: India

Who can kiss my ass: Germany, Spain, scandinavia, Ireland, all of Africa, all of S. America, Israel, Jordan, all of bs Gulf countries

yeah its a tragedy. sigh. it just goes to show how effective divide and conquer is. i dont blame the americans, as they were mostly cowpoke with no idea of global geopolitics, who just wanted the best for their countrymen and families. and i know for a fact there was a large unionist movement that opposed the revolution. i guess its too much for human minds to think so far into the future. maybe now we can communicate online and all the plebs can find deep truths, we can repair and buld a better future.

>Russia is the aggress--

Oh

yeah i just wrote it. its my special autistic ability to channel the parallel universes.

Wow. Definitely deserves points for most reliable ally. Having a treaty unbroken for over 200 years is pretty remarkable.

Literally unironically france

Weaponized autism is a gift from God.

I don't think China can EVER be our ally, as long as it's China. The best we can hope for is we... heh, I was about to say we trust them to not bother us. No, the best we can hope for is little splinter countries, like Hong Kong.

These men were hardcore. It's amazing they got something so sincerely genuine through.
Imagine our congress now trying to do it...

Yeah I'm starting to think we might've fucked up

Used to be the French. Doubt it'd be the case given all the bullshit they've been importing.

They don't make them like they used to, that's for damn sure.

if you are anglo/germanic, then yes it was a catastrophe. the creation of a land with no roots, a cosmopolitan owned by the jews for the jews.

as the user said it was a freemasonic conspiracy to create a world power to project onto the entire world. hence why jews moved the slaves in. say what you want about jews but they are the only race who knows the long game excepting the chinese. im actually quite happy that china will inherit the earth. they will no doubt keep the white man alive and absorb their genetics. after we bend the knee of course.

Morocco.

REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
youtu.be/a1LX_V3mLHE

France

That's nice. Brings me back to when Disney was wholesome.

USA asks Poland for military Help in Iraq - Poland helps
Usa asks Poland for military Help in Afghanistan - Poland Helps
American Polonia is moreless 12 mil people so there will always be a bond

We'll be fine. What we did was split cells so we were TWO cells of Anglo origin instead of just one.

Saudi Arabia

It is us. America is a melting pot for aryan races. 16 Horsepower - Wayfaring stranger

Real funny.

Y'know, with all of the great international relationships I've learned about and seen confirmed in this thread, you'd think the world would be a much better place than it is.

Who is the friend or the allied.... lmao

it seems a nice thread to the eternal love of britbongs with the portugese to sing songs of passion and eternal alliance on war's together over the centuries.

Who is joking? You have to be REALLY good friends with someone to fight their wars for them.

The nuke

This. Ever since the Bitten Lake meeting.

America even sided with Arabs over Israel at Suez.

i hope youre right. but heres the french gift to you for your efforts
>“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.”

greatest ally

Ourselves.

Maybe I should have included a qualifier: They do not take advantage of us.

>They do not take advantage of us.
They give the US dollar value, and have never had to fight outside their borders until Yemen. We have even sided with them over Israel

That part was actually written by someone pretty removed from the main project... a New York native named Emma LAZARUS.

I meant to tie that to:

Nvm, it's just not working out.

>china will inherit the earth
>we'll bend the knee to mongoloid ant people

Top kek, they are the best goyim imaginable, they do exactly what the leaders tell them to and they have no cohesion despite being an ethnostate

Would that even be necessary if we stuck to the Gold Standard?

That's the point though, the lefty cucks leave Poland to go and bitch about little englanders and the chauvinist pigs in their homeland.

All these here.

Patriotism is evil.

yeah they are doing a good job of making the west look like retards however.
>chinese gold standard and future oil transaction currency
>1.45 billion of 7 billion people
>soon to be the largest christian population on earth

yeh so everything the west aspires to?

>bugmen cant develop as they gain wealth and social capital

>you arent thinking the long game

china will be a usa sized japan sooner than you think.

tru. thing is they will bring the rot back with them (if they ever fucking leave(plz god dont leave we need yt ppl))

USA and Russia did get along til the kikes had their revolution.

truedat its not that fair. but fuck the french amiright?

Russia

I am frenz with america

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's Morocco if we're talking history. Underrated ally

more friendly banter from the frogs:
i feel he is so disparaging because he does care, in some way.

It should be Russia

What's generally the Sup Forums line on the Queen? We're pro eugenic and thus inherently pro elitist, yet she's been totally silent while importing millions of undesirables into the country.

2nd post best post. Helped us from the beginning, and as far as I know, has never given us shit. Unlike other nato fags, they actually pay their share for defense.

The U.K. obviously

I like burgers in general but the UK has been a better ally than Americans could ever dream of.
The US always has been closer to the UK anyway. The oldest ally is mainly history wank
We actually don't, and we kicked out of France in 66 because we didn't want to become a proxy state like Germany in the cold war

ill tell you. if the british people were behind her and not a bunch of remote controlled kike robots then she would have spoken out long ago. she doesnt want to put herself out there to be fed to the dogs come corbyn.

>theres a chance she dgaf and just looks at us like plebs, but i doubt it desu.

>also she is part of that faggy club of monarchs so there could be a conspiracy angle.

Yeah this is what's funny. France has a long history of being a badass military power but one loss recently and they are cowards forever. ITS NOT FAIR

kicked out france?

Anyway france is always one of the top 5 military spenders.

yeah its only form the point of view of "revolution good, england bad" that france comes up as a greatest ally. guess its because you helped build the origin story of the USA.

and yet didnt go with USA in the Iraq war. a smart move, but not greatest ally tier

>bliar was your biggest fan and loved you dearly

Australia. England's relationship with us is more complicated since their government has been Jewed up, and Jews always divide the goyim.

I mean, if your best bro tells you she's a whore and he won't hang out with her and you go and get your heart broken anyway, does that mean he's not your best bro?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO#French_withdrawal
> De Gaulle protested against the USA's strong role in the organization and what he perceived as a special relationship between it and the United Kingdom
> De Gaulle protested against the USA's strong role in the organization and what he perceived as a special relationship between it and the United Kingdom
>In February 1959, France withdrew its Mediterranean Fleet from NATO command,[39] and later banned the stationing of foreign nuclear weapons on French soil. This caused the United States to transfer two hundred military aircraft out of France and return control of the air force bases that it had operated in France since 1950 to the French by 1967.
Basically France wanted to be a third way, and her views didn't align with the confrontational US, so we withdrew formally from NATO. We still supported NATO countries tho.

Backlash was basically the same as in 2003 in the US.
True, when you tend to deify such an event (like we do with the French Revolution), such misconceptions can happen. It's not really surprising than this happens.

THE UK is Americas greatest ally period.

who the fuck would want to be allied with a nation comprised of algerians? we only ally with white nations

its more like you pick a fight with a retarded midget and your bro wont back you because hes too busy being self righteous about the situation, desu.

The Eastern European countries are loyal as fuck to us because they were enslaved by communism. They let us do rendition flights and operate secret prisons on their territory. If that is not friendship what is?

>yeah they are doing a good job of making the west look like retards however.
>implying the west aren't retards

You are a Nation of Savages. You have no Allies, only "Business Partners".

Anglosphere, India, and Japan.

The UK is our bitch

Tony Blair is a fucking cuck and UK ceased being and independent nation when they followed us into Iraq