What the FUCK is her problem?

What the FUCK is her problem?

WAKANAI DA YO

Worst girl.

best girl

She was the only sensible one in a group of children.

Best scene, best voice acting.

Hatoko a shit. Most retarded normalfag ever.

She couldn't understand.

She's a normalfag, But i still like her because she is a cute anime girl.

She isn't like the best girl that actually understands the MC.

literally nothing, she was totally justified to feel the way she did. Plus it led to one of the best voice acted scenes in a long ass time

That's the kind of action any sane person would do. However this is anime, she's the only normal person in a group of retards
Haroko a best. Also based Hayamin

She was shit.

normie is the dumbest insult ever
>haha what a loser you're socially well adjusted and emotionally healthy
not to mention its basically the same as calling someone out for their priveledge

Andou was being a moronic shit and Hatoko finally called him out on it. Good for her.

She was just mad she was losing the bowl.
Andou was perfectly well adjusted, he knew the chunni stuff was just for fun.

She got tired of all his years of autism and just wanted him to talk normally to her for once in his entire fucking life. It's even more frustrating for her because she likes him and wants to be closer but his chuuni shit is like this massive wall between them that prevents her from understanding him better as a person.

In the end though her outburst didn't even fucking matter and the status quo was quickly returned without Andou having to do anything.

She cleary doesn't know the pleasures of masturbating until your right arm is aching.

does this have a sauce?

She did everything wrong. Worse than Hitler.

Who's that fluffy looking girl?

Glorious normiegod calling out spergy chuunisubhuman on hi autism

Death to all chuunis

>Impyling one autist understands the other.
Those people just talk past each other, but don't notice it so they believe they actually understand each other.

>She was just mad she was losing the bowl.

This. She would have snapped just as easily if Andou and Tomoyo were sports fans and they talked about sports all day.

She threw a massive fit because she didn't share the same interests as the boy she likes

But you are the chuuni, user.

Many of you defend MC being chuuni, but how many of you would go around in front of other people being chuuni?

I liked both Hatoko and Tomoyo. But I want to marry Tomoyo

Hatoko best girl.

Tomoyo a SHIT.

Best girl, best VA, best scene

Worst girl, best VA, best scene.

She's in love with a stupid chuuni asshole.

Looking bad at this rant she was totally wrong right here. She's the only one that doesn't click with the group of weirdos yet she wants her husbando to be more like her instead of learning how to understand him. If only she was the one that left the group instead of Kudou.

I'd like to see her shitting on LN MCs where 90% of the "plot" revolves around and/or wanks them. That would be a fun rant.

Why do people even act like there is a right or wrong?

Beause a policeman saving a child from a pedophile is the definition of right vs wrong

Best girl who'd make the best wife and mom.

Anyone got the webm edit of her complaining about Sup Forums?

Cookie best

It struck me as weirdly hypocritical, because ALL OF THEM HAD SUPER POWERS.

Sure, I mean, he had a completely useless ability, but it was still a super power. It's like someone's mocking you for wearing a trenchcoat and carrying a katana, when you literally used the katana to behead the fucking vampires that tried to jump you in the car park.

It ain't a joke if it's actually happening.

That's quite a ways away from sperging out because your friends still take playing pretend superheroes seriously.

A good thing this isn't remotely like your stated scenario.

>People STILL think she is in the wrong.
Seriously how do people not see it from her perspective.

is this from where that "normalfag rant" webm came from?

Yup

>guy I like talks about his autistic hobby a lot with this other girl who may be autistic too
>STOP BEING A FUCKING AUTIST FOR FUCK'S SAKE GROW UP

Yep, still worst girl.

yaah, seemed familiar
the scene sounds great

OK, first of all she literally called out all the chuuni shit that is pure cancer.

Second of all she did it without stopping.

Third, that performance deserves a goddamn Oscar.

>BAAAAAWWWWW WHY YOU SUCH A FAGGOT I CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU

Hatoko just wanted in on the 'fun' she just lost it

Did nothing wrong. Never.

For some reason, it felt like the equivalent of everyone around you being into Magic: The Gathering, then one guy just snaps and goes "GOD, YOU'RE ALL SUCH FUCKING NERDS, YOU FUCKING NERDS! FUCK FUCK FUCKKKKKKKKKK!!!"

It's not even the "nerd" thing, like this user said, she was just feeling left out.

Well, the class rep was the best girl anyway.

no fuck her
her rant is pretty good, but her attitude is super shitty, considering she also has fucking super powers

She's not carrying a child. Preferably mine. Surprised she didn't just go Ayase mode.

Seriously though, what's that "my right arm is aching" shit? Does it reference something?

Dark and Dark probably.

It all started with yuyu hakusho

IRL it wouldn't work either because people almost never change. That's why most people don't actively call out autists for being autistic

She's so based even Kengo Saito is a Mireifag

>Relevant for the first 2 episodes
>Pretty much disappears until the end
I was hoping she would join the main cast. The ED gave me false hopes

She was right about hiding your power level being dumb as fuck though. Especially in this new climate of OP reincarnations. Fuck you, use your powers to do something interesting instead of bumbling around with a harem of bimbos.

You telling me there's 10 volumes of this horseshit? What happens to the class rep? I really need to know.

she probably joins the main cast later, who knows, she sticks around though

Tomoyo a shit. A SHIT.

lolis a best

I'm sorry, but did Hatoko already lose? Oh, that's right. Inou Battle isn't even over yet. In fact, the light novel is still halfway through. Does Andou obsessing over his chuuni with Tomoyo even count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic if Tomoyo had already won? Hatoko is still in the running and she's been the best character in Inou Battle for how many episodes now now? She's so selfless and kind. But you know what? Tomoyo is still a fucking whore. Hatoko is the best fucking character in Inou Battle, she actually cares about Andou's feelings unlike Tomoyo who can't even be honest about her own feelings. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hatoko wins the Andou and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Tomoyo tries to latch on to anyone who would have shown her a different and free life. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hatoko topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like her because she has depth and emotions as character. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll Inou Battle threads on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>that scene

Hatoko is cute. I'd give her lots of my understanding

Their equivalent would be Seiyuu Awards, and she won one recently. For the year the show would of applied I don't know.

Why does everyone conveniently forgot that Hatoko did try to make an effort to try to understand his chunni-ness? But Ando always either ignored her or shut her down assuming she had no interest or couldn't understand whenever she asked him to explain or clarify the things he spouted. It was him doing that again that set off her famous "I don't understand!" rant. It's debatable without reading the source material regarding how much effort she put in to understand but the point is she did try. Ando just wrote her off and never really bothered to take real notice of her afterwards.

Fuck off normie. Why are you even here

If this is true MC had it coming.

She literally spells it out for you in that very scene.

>Why does everyone conveniently forgot that Hatoko did try to make an effort to try to understand his chunni-ness?
Part retardation, part waifu war faggotry, part messy LN adaptation. Hatoko feels if she's not a part of an important part of his life, they'll drift apart eventually. Goes back to how they became friends in the first place. It's that coupled with frustration and jealousy that lead to the outburst.

The anime also didn't stress enough how important Hatoko is to Andou, leaving out when she comforted him after some shit with that ex-friend and his chuuni crisis. It may not be romance but the two are stuck on each other and feel accepted by the other. She may not be chuuni but she's still dear to him; he just never communicated that sentiment (to be fair, it's not easy for everyone to just put your feelings and we saw how embarrassed he got when he tried to be 'real' with her). He probably thought Hatoko was as cool with her not being involved in chuuni as he was, and Hatoko is normally kind and polite and doesn't want to be a bother with any issues.

It's not really anyone's bad. Shit just happened and then it got cleaned up.

From your words, this further reinforces the need for someone to translate this series. The lack of interest for this series is sad. Thank you for clarifying with some actual insight from the series, as well as proving there are sensible people even out here.

>In the end though her outburst didn't even fucking matter and the status quo was quickly returned without Andou having to do anything.

Because it was a tantrum. He shouldn't have had to change the way he conducted himself because some girl was throwing a tantrum. She didn't genuinely care for like, the betterment of his mind or anything like that. She was just mad she was losing his affection. She should've been blown the fuck out.

>feel accepted by the other
Well actually, I think Hatoko didn't feel fully accepted by Andou because of her lack of chuuni. They were friends but she felt like a bit of a disappointment to him. (And maybe he really was a little disappointed he couldn't have chuuni fun with her, but no way he thought badly of her.)

But of course she realized she wanted to be his special lady all along.
No problem. I hope things get better for the fanbase but until then, you'll be stuck with the typical girl war crap and memes.

You were 12 minutes after my post, when literally the post above mine delves into the reasons why you're throwing your tantrum. FFS people need to lurk more and use that time to actually pay attention to the threads they're lurking in.

>board where 97% of te posters are white
>empathy

Pick one and only one.

>What's so cool about your right arm aching?
It's pretty self-explanatory bitch.

>people think it's always about who's right and who's wrong
Immature tbqh. While viewers rage over dumb self-righteous shit like that, Andou is a surprisingly mature and responsible protagonist who tries to fix problems when they arise. Like putting down Mirei instead of wasting episodes being an indecisive pussy.

Hatoko best girl.

Hatoko did nothing wrong.

Hatoko a shit. A SHIT.

Didn't you watch the show? She's a normalfag that exploded because she was jealous at a superior relationship the main girl has with the MC.

It's called being a normal fucking person, user. But one could argue that she wasn't insane enough.

Her problem? Why, being surrounded by edgy autists of course!

Best girl in disguise in a flashback

She isn't Tomoyo, that's the problem.

This could've had some merit if she wasn't literally the third wheel.

MC and redhead simply had fun being chuuni they like so much, Hatoko was butthurt over that.

the best way to verify a chunni is to check if they wear black pantsu

She was hangry.

Girls lose their mind when they're hangry.

That's how a normie girl would react you every single one of us Sup Forumsnons.
We're better alone and virgin.

>She isn't worst girl

That's a good thing

She was 100% right though

Thank you based Hatokobro.

Tomoyofags are too retarded to appreciate the beauty in Hatoko's character.

if you have to ask; you're too autistic to function in society.

You can always dream.

TRIGGERED