US suspends all non-immigrant visa services in Turkey

WTF IS DRUMPF DOING?? WE ARE A FUCKING NATO COUNTRY FFS

hurriyetdailynews.com/us-suspends-all-non-immigrant-visa-applications-from-turkey-120548

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/USEmbassyTurkey/status/917075367575384064
youtube.com/watch?v=X2_RbFfkAv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're lucky he isnt doing more roach

Could get spicy. Bumping.

/thread

don't worry valued NATO ally, we are going to set up deluxe accommodations for you guys real soon

>WE ARE A FUCKING NATO COUNTRY
That does absolutely nothing.

LOl fuck off roach

Also expect to get kicked from NATO for acting like niggers on American soil

kys you racist pieces of shit

>flag

Turkish Genocide by Kurds coming in 3...2...1....

Roaches genociding Kurds is more likely.

The eternal Roach is btfo. Fuck the caliphate. Long live Kurdistan

DRANGO BLOOOPFF

T*rk shits btfo

almonds
A C T I V A T E D

Hey Canuck, why are you culturally appropriating the Greeks??

Maybe you could have acted then like a NATO-country.

>want to go to the US
>just fill out an online form and pay 13$
>whole process took 5mins and is valid for 2 years

Lmao at you roaches

twitter.com/USEmbassyTurkey/status/917075367575384064

Algerians stay out!!!

You are now trapped roach. Raid Killer firebombs can now commence.

At the embassy IN Turkey. This 'happening' is nothing. The U.S. just doesn't want random Turks wandering in.

DAY OF THE FLIP-FLOP

Gonna go with this too

I hate Turkish cunts based entirely on knowing one through work

Are you retarded? They just called Turkey an Islamic threat. An NATO ally.

Good, roaches can't be trusted.

Oh dear sweet Jesus, what has Scrumpff done now!

>training grounds
>allowing terrorists to cross your borders to skirt patrols
>tried to take over a NATO base that had nukes, using a bullshit coup
>attack Americans on American soil in the U.S. then quickly recall everyone w/o an apology
fuck yourself. this should have happened back in the fucking 90s.

I'm actually white with a Christian name so no worries, already fucked my way between seattle and eugene tho

PLOT THICKENS:

today is TURKEY day in Canada

tomorrow i mean

Anatolian qt3.14's welcome.

Turkroaches need gassing.

What does this mean for Turkish people here on student visas? Can I easily marry a QT Turkish girl for the green card now? Pls respond

He's going to join forces with Putin and re-conquer Constantinople. Yesterday was the anniversary of the Battle of Lepanto, which no true Christian has forgotten. We'll drive the Muslim lice back to Turkmenistan and make the eastern Mediterranean entirely Christian again.

Drumpf fears from BLACK BULL Turks

No, they said they can't be sure if Turkey will do its part in keeping American embassies in Turkey safe, so they're going to restrict the amount of people entering their embassies.

You're only a native cuntry because ur close to Russia bud

youtube.com/watch?v=X2_RbFfkAv0

Since when cockroaches do need visa to travel?

Wtf I thought I was filtering turkey flags
also btw only humans can get visas not roaches.

they are though, let's be honest NATO is basically the US so does it really matter?

is this like some deus vult thing?

Now that Turkey is taken care of, Trumps next step will shock you.

obligatory favorite Turkroach meme.

>He's going to join forces with Putin and re-conquer Constantinople. Yesterday was the anniversary of the Battle of Lepanto, which no true Christian has forgotten. We'll drive the Muslim lice back to Turkmenistan and make the eastern Mediterranean entirely Christian again.

There will also be some room in eastern Anatolia for an independent Kurdistan, with no Turks allowed unless they are young pretty girls destined for sexual slavery under a Kurdish owner.

haha we don't want you here turkroach.

I found one in my bathroom Saturday morning but my cat, god bless his facist furry ass, had already dismantled him so I promptly flushed the remains down the toilet.

NATO is dissolving soon, we won't protect you from russia, china, or the kurds.

haha we don't want you here turkroach. We'll be back soon to reclaim Constantinople which we so graciously let you borrow.

>t. alawite genocide when
RAID yourself, harun

kek

why don't you just join the russia-china-iran axis?

>kike slaves
>reclaim anything

ok. but i guess that would be in israel's interest

Erdogan wants Gullen from the US. US doesn't give him. Erodogan arrests US embassy personel. Wants to trade arrested personel for Gullen. This is Trumps reaction.

Soon we will remove you roach.

You forgot your memeflag shareblue

>Erodogan arrests US embassy personel
he is turkish and not from embassy personnel. just a security stands at door. US is bullying turkey because of cooperation with iran in syria.

Time for you to kill the white subhumans like you keep saying. What's keeping you?

still embassy personnel

>Turkey
>NATO
lol, only to spite the soviets

Will cats help us defeat the eternal turk??

You shouldn't have flirted with the Russian you dumb roaches, you just got kicked out like a unfaithful gf.

lurk moar newfag

>you just got kicked out like a unfaithful gf.

ah, so NATO holds countries in bondage. why would anyone want to be a part of it?

SULTAN ERDO ON SUICIDE WATCH

You FUCKS deserve nothing. I'm surprised America hasn't nuked you yet.

and we are a sovereign country, FFS

I'm implying that your posts are outright retarded, while simultainiously having an anti-american message, and are a shareblue proxy.
Pretty sure you're fresher than I am fuckboy.

If you are purposely flirting with the enemy like Erdogan was doing you deserve this.

He was obviously trying to test the waters like a fucking woman trying to see how much she can get with. Well he got fucked, might he joing his middle eastern friends now.

>Turkey is a NATO ally and should be respected by the United States and its Citizens

You're becoming a fucking islamist country, stupid roach.

A NATO country with loyalties to Islam first. After WW1 you're lucky to even exist, should have expelled you all back to central Asia.

RELEASE BANNERLORD ALREADY

>You're becoming a fucking islamist country, stupid roach.
..becoming? Lurk more.

>still embassy personnel
Yet for him they banned visas my answer is fire and fury bitches nothing gonna happen

Fuck right off kebab

Every turkroach deserves to die. Go kill yourself faggot subhuman.

I read this in Vader's voice

>while simultainiously having an anti-american message

in what way?

>If you are purposely flirting with the enemy like Erdogan was doing you deserve this.

which enemy?

Turks deserve to suffer, desuÄ

dont you have a nigger cock to suck.

God I can't wait to annex you faggots. Your women are going to spread their legs for American Nazi cocks quickly, just like the French did for the Nazis in WW2. Can't say I blame them though with how fucking emasculated you all are

Turkey is about to literally start fighting the American Back Kurds. Also, Israel is literally giving them an air force to fight Iraq and Iran who the Kurds have take land from.

Telling people they're fighting for isreal, and all sorts of shit.
Any hands are better than muslim hands.

There's 20 million Kurds in Turkey mate. Once Kurdistan becomes independent, Turkey is going to lose at least 25% of its territory, they ain't genociding anyone, least of all USA's newest NATO ally.

That's a man, baby.

You shouldn't have assaulted peaceful, American protestors in our nation's capital. Then maybe things would be different.

If I were the President of the U.S. I would immediately ban all Turks from U.S. borders, tear up all treaties with them, and tell them to suck a fat dick.