youtube.com/watch?v=leYfgcv6dAc
youtu.be/7VZKC_NEcu0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ask again after C90.

Koito was pretty good.

Fpbp

Koito makes it all right, to be honest.

It was decent.

It was okay. The writer should have made these two siblings. They already look alike and Reina has zero chances of winning anyway.

I enjoyed it.

Dropped it when Koito was introduced.

I watched it for Mai and I enjoyed it because of Mai. So all in all it was time well spent.

Half the episodes are so badly written I thought it was intentional

I watched it for the boners.

I'm enjoying it, it got too much hate and I thought it'd be much worse than it was. Ruru is just plain fun, Mai and Koito are great, and Reina has one of my favorite VAs.

Episodes are all well paced and edited, and as cliche as the premise is it feels unpredictable. MC isn't also a total waste.

Haru was surprisingly not shit. Mid tier KyoAni boy.

>Look alike
Huh, didn't thought of that before. I'm ok with that idea but then we won't get the "lonely child creates things with their mind" that both of them have in the show

Rururaruri Rurararirararururirirari Rirararururararururararirari won, so it's good.

youtube.com/watch?v=leYfgcv6dAc

They don't look alike. Actually, Reina has eyes unlike anybody else in the series.

It was okay, I didn't mind finishing it but it's nothing that will leave a lasting memory.

The fan service is delightful though.

Koito a shit.

What's the difference with her eyes?

It looked nice, but the lack of an overall story and going episodic instead just didn't go well with the series.

She's an alien from outer space?

Not really. It was just average.

I think I was most irritated by Reina starting off kind of interesting and then just fading away into an irrelevant character.

Deepest lore

It was perfect;y fine as a fanservice anime. Whether it was a good narrative is debatable. I personally enjoyed watching it as it aired but there were times I questioned why I was watching it

It was alright.

>"hey user, wanna come over to my place and listen to some records?"

Would you?

In a heartbeat.

Why couldn't this scene have been an actual episode rather than a picture drama?

>you will never fall down a 60ft girl's clothes

what are you referencing here?

K-ON was better.

What a shocking and controversial opinion.

Pic is from a picture drama where she swallows a UFO and grows godzilla sized.

More or less, however, the girls were the best thing
>Mai: all her body, literally perfection
>Kurumi: big adorable
>Reina: that voice and ass
>Koito: absolutely waifuable
>Ruru: personality that you will absolutely love and THAT BIG ASS
And the MC is more tolerable and even likeable unlike other ones, not the best but still better

Yes

Noice
Anymore crossovers like this? Could've sworn that all their powers come from the warp, since all their abilities comes from their head.

Koito a shit.

You a shit.

Soundtrack was good enough.

Koito a literal shit.

Why is she so perfect?

Reinas boob size also grows?

NO ABSOLUTELY NOT

It's ok. has the right idea.

>harem
>school

nope, hibikek no yuri is a good anime

Why aren't you /fit/ like you're waifu

No matter how hard I try, I can't leap like Koito.

Probably the most obvious LN ad KyoAni has done, but it's not terrible.

I wish Amaburi had the same production values and boob physics.

I'm glad Amagi didn't have PW's boob physics.

I think the one thing I will remember the most was that cat episode with cinematic choreography.

youtu.be/7VZKC_NEcu0

>I'm glad Amagi didn't have PW's boob physics.

You forgot to add the "no homo".

To be quite honest I only watched it for Mai.

The cat episode is one of my favorite KyoAni episodes period.

It was a steaming pile of garbage that only kuyoanusfags will defend.

>tfw no giant ruru

I will look like a HnK character and have Mai fangirling over me with sparks in her eyes.

Characters lacked character development, the story lacked direction until the last two episodes, it was pretty much KyoAni's worst show in a while.

So her eyes are just a stylistic choice? Thought there's going to be more since they did show that Koito notices those phantom eyes at one point.

It was like a collection of 90s filler episodes. It was okay, could be funny at times, but I wouldn't say it's a good anime. It's not really straight up bad either, though. People may be exaggerating its awfulness. It's just not interesting.

Watched it for ruru, but all the girls were also cute.

It was an enjoyable show

XD so funny.

That's two impossibilities in just one sentence.