Political delusion thread

Political delusion thread

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For context of the OP, one of the elections involved a child molester and one involved a politician who said nigger a bunch, and they both barely lost. two other elections went unchallenged

>Filipovic

Serb or Croat?

Serbian last names end in vic and ic. Croatian do not.

Btw, was one of the reasons democrats were so confident that they would get back senate control as they actually believed Trump was dragging down the downballot vote and that they would put all of those seats back in the blue corner, regaining senate control.

They didn't, they won't in 2018 either as it will be a much harder election with very few red seats and a whole lots of Romney state and Trump state seats on their side to defend.

Jew

Gotcha so what the fuck is her problem? All the Serbs I know fucking loathe the left even some Albanians too

That is pretty bad. Makes me pretty confident for the right to continue regaining ground in the political war. Dems do not have a game plan, esp if they can only barely win against pedos and guys who say bigger.

Liberals had a thing the other day where they tried speaking Trump being impeached into existence on Twitter..They know how fucked they are and they're becoming more sad and desperate every day

Nothing other than massive deportations and the retroactive revocation of citizenship from all anchor babies [illegal immigrant kids, green card holder kids, visa tourist/student visa kids] and any descendants they have had -- the whole chain -- should make you confident. It's time to stop pretending you can massage this problem.

American Liberals are so arrogant at least Republicans have been humbled after Bush.

But those are all solid democrat states...

Thats what's so funny about it.

They sealed their fate. Tbqh the earliest Dems can hope to gain power again are midterms 2022 and then maybe the 2024 presidential election and that will be as "The minority party".

All of this behavior has alienated the very base the Democrats relied on for years to maintain their hold on houses across the nation: Working class moderates. Their bread-and-butter voters used to be the Unions, and when the Unions started to fall apart the voters never went away, they remained loyal to the idea of the party. The working class is a hard lot, they understand that people make mistakes, the party that spoke to their interests the most was often the one that expressed an interest in alleviating their suffering. That party is now gone. Their suffering wasn't even a campaign issue for the Democrats, who focused their time and attention on shitting on Trump rather than campaigning in the Rust Belt. These working class voters saw the direction the party wanted to go: More immigrants, more globalism. For a working class person, all they see there are lost jobs. Then Trump shows up, tells them they're not bad people for being white or working class. Tells them they're the backbone of America. Tells them their needs and desires matter. Tells them their jobs matter. Tells them their way of life matters. And what does Hillary come back with?

"I'm with her."

Nov 8 meltdown on neogaf was out of this world. Best salt on earth.

Now I cannot imagine what 2020 will be like for them.

the left has already won, time is on their side

In a couple decades. But what if Republicans gain super majority before that and pass raise act? It'll reverse the browning and eternal democratic control of America.

>implying worthless sea beaners will show up at polls.

Republicans have never been able to agree on an immigration proposal, RAISE act will fare no better.

Do you think they'll actually commit suicide in 2020? I can't imagine them dealing with the agony of being BTFOd again. I think it would be the blow that breaks them.

The whole political platform of the lefties everywhere in Latin America is "the USA/the Capitalists/the right wing govt oppress us. If they became a state all of their spics would stay there and stop coming to the mainland, and they would vote Republican.

Based on how they react to this when I post it, I'm certain a Republican victory in 2020 will kill their political party.
Blacks will make their own and white leftists won't have shit.

The only viable future for the Democratic party is to become GOP 2012. Schumer wants to move from blue-collar voters to educated socially-liberal fiscally-conservative suburbanites, plus neocons, capitalists, libertarians. Look at how Vox invites libertarians like Tyler Cowen. That is the new "woke" Democratic party.

Agree. They act very bizarrely when faced with the possibility of Trump being reelected and I think it's partly because they can't respond with smug and dismissive like they were last election because it made them look stupid as fuck but they're convinced the smugger they are the smarter they look so I think in a way the reality of Trump winning reminds them that they're not as smart as they thought and it embarrasses them. Having it happen twice would be a fatal blow to their collective ego

>The only viable future for the Democratic party is to become GOP 2012.
And people said the Tea Partiers failed.

>cater to 13% of the population
yes, do this democrats.

Isn't the fact that they alienated white America exactly why they lost?

bump

>cater to the new majority

What? Oregon hasn't had an election yet

Not if they get enough non-white people to outvote the white people.

>Sorry gringo, this is my adobe ahora.

Nice digits, but actually I believe dumpft won because less minorities voted for shillary than obongo. White vote didn't change much.

what a shithole
time to evacuate

Literally none of those states voted Trump who the fuck do they think they are fooling?

They're talking about state seats, as in

Themselves. Imagine how depressing life is for them now(deservedly so) waking up everyday remembering all the times they laughed and scoffed in the faces of people who said they were voting Trump and knowing how happy they are and how stupid you look. It's gotta be a rough existence for them looking like such an exposed dipshit while trying maintaining that everyone else is dumber than them

This is the best summary I have ever seen. Thank you user.

>flipped legislative seats
>8 of them
>in blue states

Republicans had 2/3 of all state legislative seats in 2016, 8 seats is literally nothing.

yes but it matters little if they're already fucking democrat dominated
especially since many more states had democrats losing out to republicans, NH, VT, and ME all either kept or elected Republican governors, far more important than state legislatures.

This isn't even counting the Democrat seats that got flipped

how do we meme this?
>tfw when you look at state budgets of dem controlled states

>yes but it matters little
they're state seats, they barely fucking matter

Shh don’t tell them

25.8% cali
WOWOWOWOW
>Cali will be the first place whites are genocided
>I predict one day the spics waving their mexican flags will march to the Sacramento and throw all the white elected officials out.

based asians, nobody cares about greasy spics.

Trump isn't going to run for 2020

Wow a whole 8 seats, and the most liberal states no less!

boomers will just age out of their senate and house seats in California

Barbara Boxer retired and was replaced by Kamala Harris, a black woman in 2016 and Nancy Pelosi is 77 so she'll be retiring very soon

Very good post, user.

Trump was the first non democrat my Dad has ever voted for and now when I see the hurt and betrayal on his face when the news is on and some random interchangeable faggot is always berating vilifying and shaming formally loyal dems just like him for the crime of looking to protect their jobs and families it makes me want to dedicate my life to stomping the DNC into the ground. I don't think he'll ever vote dem again and he's not the only one

Pls be fake, god mexicans are a fucking cancer.

>not knowing Republicans control 32 state legislatures currently

Why are these dumb fucks so smug and opinionated?

Wrong.

Not that you're less fucked either way I mean just look at your stupid flag

>california is 40% white
jesus fuck.

>constitutional convention
god damn these people are insane.
the 34 least armed states call a convention to eradicate white people the other 16 will just fucking leave.

the nuclear missiles are 80% in red states; there wouldn't be a 2nd world war, we'd just leave and tell them we're taking half the nation and you can go be mexican in your half.

Because they think it makes them look more intelligent. That's why they sperg the fuck out when they're wrong. They're sensitive about the word retarded for a reason.

This.

We have enough domestic unskilled labor without importing more. Any intelligent person realizes that increased labor will further depress already stagnant wages. Higher wages solves a lot of problems politically.

it's actually worse than that now since that graph is using data from 2012

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

I hate the word Latino it sounds like a fucking Starbucks drink.

omg people who aren't white??????
how can the country ever recover

With Genocide.

It wont

texas is probably as bad as CA

depressing

t. socal

That's why I said it matters little, especially since they're a blue dominated states anyway. Had it been somewhere in the South or Midwest they might have had a point

stop

Makes me feel like 1 and 3

Why does the 2016 census say whites make up 72.7% of California population? What is this showing that the census isn't?

And it's worse than that probably...

even the 5 point IQ drop that the beaners cause is a massive one; can turn potential workers into millions of welfare drains, debase college into high school, and turn state government into pure retardation.

Thats a great idea

So it's nothing?

They have two categories for whites in the census. The "white" category where they count Hispanics as white and the non-Hispanic white category where they break out whites and hispanics into separate categories

Not accurate.

>All in Trump districts
>There's still a chance!
>Those states
>Trump districts

Oregonfag, they've flipped nothing here, but it's already cucked by fucking Cuckfornia expats fleeing the multicultural dystopia they've created there.

That little shit at the front looks like he needs to kiss a baseball bat

>According to 2015 US Census Bureau estimates, California's population was 72.9% White, 6.5% Black or African American, 14.7% Asian, 1.7% Native Americans, 0.5% Pacific Islander and 3.8% from two or more races. By ethnicity, 38.8% of the total population is Hispanic-Latino (of any race) and 61.4% Non-Hispanic (of any race). Hispanics are the largest ethnic group in California. [15]

>As of 2015, California has the largest minority population in the United States. Non-Hispanic whites decreased from about 76.3 - 78% of the state's population in 1970[16] to 38.0% in 2015.[17]

>yay! we turned our blue states even bluer!

>Liberals
>Actually doing what they say they'll do
I pray every night for the left to finally break. My house is a disaster. I've been waiting on my roommate to finally clean. IT WAS HIS TURN!

CA White Pop July 1st 1970: 15,400,000
CA White Pop July 1st 1980: 15,900,000
CA White Pop July 1st 1990: 17,100,000
CA White Pop July 1st 2000: 15,900,000
CA White Pop July 1st 2016: 14,800,000

>Two Smert Too Won
>DUBLE DIGETS :DDD

Oh dear, what have you done. I think I'll just call you Amerikaners from this point on.

Please save us my Mongolian friend

That’s not even accurate. And you’ll be there in 20 years. Well most likely not Finland itself but you know.

You forgot the part where they started counting latinos, asians, and middle easterners as "white" :^)

The absolute state of modern liberals.

Do you have more accurate numbers concerning the US? The numbers are supposed to be from CDC and seem believable to me.

CA Hispanic Population 1980: 4,541,300
CA Hispanic Population 1990: 7,687,938
CA Hispanic Population 2000: 10,966,556
CA Hispanic Population 2010: 14,007,487
CA Hispanic Population 2014: 14,990,000

You forgot the part were this is Non Hispanic White. And no most Arabs households check of Multiracial/other or Asian. on the census. Ands asians?

>all in liberal states

Doesn't this just show that the rural/suburban areas in these states are taking in the urban koolaid?

Pic related is mayor of Silverton Oregon

Where did it all go so wrong for you guys?

out of state faggots moving here

> Jill

she's only serbian in blood
probably never been here and knows 0 things about us

US Hispanic Pop July 1st 1980: 14,750,000
US Hispanic Pop July 1st 2017: 58,560,000
US Non Hispanic White Pop July 1st 1980: 181,000,000
US Non Hispanic White Pop July 1st 2017: 198,460,000

>isn't [thing], let alone [thing easier than other thing]
that isn't how it works ree