"If white nationalists are afraid that racial intermixing is ruining their future...

"If white nationalists are afraid that racial intermixing is ruining their future, maybe they shouldn't be boring unfuckable nerds?"
twitter.com/mikedrucker/status/916992694609698816

That is a REALLY good point.
Hey altright, have you tried this?
Let me know how it goes.

If they win, then they are classified as criminals. that is the issue.

>unfuckable

Favorite word of the roastie

toasted

Don't get robbed by a bike helmet today Paco

It's true, at the core every white supremacist is an insecure, boring, dicklet faggot.

t. triggered permavirgin

If you haven't had sex by age 20, you are literally genetically inferior and should be exterminated like drug addicts or retards.

Why is that?

A perfectly fine genetic specimen can abstain from sex

That's always been the point, they don't get a single victory in society so they fool themselves into thinking their skin is a victory and they already won.
Those cucks reached a point where it was either that or blow their own brains out, but they were too cowardly to actually kill themselves.

MWUAHAHAH, only working through thoughts. These whiteys don't know how to think.

If they do they are treated like prisoners and the government enforces it.

Reality Pill: No slayer is racist.

Picture any of THESE guys spending time online whining about minorities fucking "our" white women. Lmfao.

Reality Pill: No cool, chill, low cortisol slayer is going to spend a single minute talking about races. If you know any of the nerdy race-talk buzzwords such as "haplogroup", your incel ass belongs on uncool aspie populated forums, specifically, one ass cheek on Sup Forums and the other on stormfront.

Meanwhile, legitimate slayers are soaking sun with friends of all races not having a damn problem on their mind.

Racism comes from incel nerds who stay in on the internet all day or from lower class subhumans that either can't get laid or have to settle for uglies. Slayers and handsome men in general have a very positive outlook on life and don't hate other races as a result of it. Most slayers could care less about politics, they are too busy living the life.

Motherfucker, I wish I was still a virgin, I started going back to church and I feel like shit for having lived like a degenerate.

After years of drinking and partying, I feel completely empty in life, fucking years of my wasted and for what? So that I can say "at least I'm not a virgin"? Nigger please

If you don't act like a nigger thug who beats the shit out of your woman then you're just boring. The media told me so.

I'm not a slayer, I'm a 5/10 accountant. I don't care how many thots I screw as long as I get a wife at the end of the day. You shouldn't either.

Is using the word Incel a sign that you're from reddit? Never heard that term, jewgl'd it and sure enough it just brings up subreddits.

XXO

BOOM

I would consider me a 7-8/10 and yes I am pretty openly conservative
Women and men may be shocked at the beginning but agree furthermore if I state my opinion, that's how people are

>Try building a personality, you mediocre Reddit atheists.

Reddit atheists are your audience, bro.

The better solution is to invent artificial wombs so roasties are no longer needed for reproduction.

There's a difference between being a conservative and being a stormfag. Contrary to pol belief, he world does not openly prosecute conservative opinions unless you are in Uni or living in SF/NYC/LA.

that's a mexican perp....

Irrelevant question.
Let's assume white nationalists are unfuckage nerds.
Is this your concern?
Until white nationalists do not ask you to change your habits, lives and wills, keep your mouth shut.

Its ruining my future because the pleb classes below me will have lower iq and more violent tendencies, upperclass will allways have white skin as white skin is instinctivally more desirable (signals fertility + European Aesthetics)

>muh sex

Nigger

Once again the left fails to understand the right psychologically

The right knows this, that's one of the fundamental ideas of the alt right: go to the gym, get a job, find a wife

Reproduction is not that big an issue.

Bigger issues are financial and legal corruption.

We should make those responsible the ones that are unfuckable.

Because to women standards fuckable means a fat wallet full of lies.

Maybe you should stop being a nigger

It’s true if you’re a virgin under the age of 18 you have no right to butt-in on other people’s sex lives. Go get yourself some pussy first

>virtue signaling this much

holy shit you're a loser

This seems to be their new tactic. It's boring and played out already.

Why are you on Sup Forums instead of fucking whores, Chad?

Pretty much this.

I live in the South and the only racists we ever see are the low educated wage cucks that aren't good looking enough to get girls.

In fact most all racists are NEETs, they provide no utility to the greatest country on earth so they vent their frustrations through the only creative outlet they have whining on Sup Forums. It's quite fascinating.

I love coming here to study you people

I really wish those Chads would stop hanging out with Manlet Tarzan. He makes them look bad.

>I live in the South

I love going to the zoo to study your people as well.