This just moved in to my complex, black lives matter sticker on the gas cap, Antifa sticker on the trunk...

This just moved in to my complex, black lives matter sticker on the gas cap, Antifa sticker on the trunk, pet care business sticker on the side.

What do /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CqgL6K4Sbbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Throw bologna on the hood on a hot sunny day

Easy peasy. Tell everybody that will listen that they were abusing their animals. Or that you saw them dumping an animal.
If you really want to go for broke, call a couple of rescues and tell them that. They might get put on a Do Not Adopt list.

There's no way in hell I'd adopt a dog to them.

Nothing.

And that's exactly what you're going to do, nothing, because you're a little pussy.
>muh free speech
But when someone else is using their right to free speech to say something you don't like you want to do something?

No wait, how about you just fucking kys?

Nothing, unless they somehow impede my life with their leftist bullshit.

IF they do, they pay the toll...

>What do /pol?

get a DEATH TO ALL COPS bumper sticker and add it to their collection

i once found a car like this and did that, and when a cop pulled him over after seeing the sticker, the faggot driver had a half ounce of weed on him. he's still in jail because that arrest earned him habitual offender status.

>/pol
You can start by returning to reddit.

Stronger together sticker isn't inclusive enough. Where are the chinks and wetbacks?

I thought the pet care stickers would include BLM

It's pretty obvious innit? MAGA stickers.

Chances are they couldn't afford to fix that piece of shit if anything broke.

>dirty, cheap piece of shit
>only job is "dog care"
>california

Sounds about right.

Just let the air out of the tires every morning.

how about leave them be until they fuck with you?

tire fire

Anifa are chink dog hating fucks though, user.

Schedule an appoinemt with them to get your doggo groomed. Tell them to give your dog the hitler youth haircut.

Put bleach in their oil

plant cocaine in the commies car then call the popo

You know what to do son

Wait until she goes on vacation and cover them with Trump stickers. Let them experience the class and respect only the modern liberal can provide.

Why worry, it's obviously a women. So no need to give a fuck.

Leave a note under his wiper saying he should be ashamed because he’s destroying the planet by not driving a Prius

Stick an "I love black gay cocks" bumper sticker on. They won't remove it for fear of being considered homophobic and racist. Repeat every morning until they collapse under the pressure and mental stress.

Put maga sticker on bumper, duh

And then ask if they have their tv license

only a nigger would fuck with someones car over their beliefs.

are you a nigger?

A half gallon of acetone or so works better and doesn’t have to be used on a hot day.

Why do Americans plaster their cars in fuckng stickers? Especially political stickers of all things. No other country I've been to does that shit.

Remove tire air valve cap, put a small rock or stick in there, screw it back on. It should depress the valve slightly and slowly let the air out of the tire. It doesn't damage anything, it's just annoying.

start a fire under their car

bomb it with 1 million match heads, more like torch it

do the same, bury the drum with the matches on the ground below the car, light it remotely with electric shit

youtube.com/watch?v=CqgL6K4Sbbk

Neither of those things will remove car paint unless it is already extremely oxidized and shitty already.

>California

i doubt it's the only one. hell, it's probably your own car

Perfect

Slide under car and loosen this valve 1/8 turn with a 10mm wrench.

Key their car and write "nigger" on it

>I'm sorry sticker on car

Call ICE on that damn foreigner.

TRUMP STICKER

They keep their cars much longer, even old cars are worth more. Here you can get a working car with a year's MoT for.£250. They don't even have MoTs

Lol I didn't mean what do I do to their car, I meant how do I get them to leave?

cover each one with a swastika sticker

First
Put Pepe stickers on it
Second
This

The eternal toothpaste strikes again. You fuckers are worse than leafs now.

this

underrated

Some guy moved into my apartment complex with an identitarian bumper sticker and a Trump sticker. It's a liberal neighborhood so his Trump sticker got vandalized. I know you're reading this.

more subtle than my suggestion