Twintails Thread

I've come to post twintails and discuss summer fun.

Update's over in the usual place at ultimaguil.

And just for the record I'm tone deaf and don't have a taste for Enka. Got no idea if what I came up with actually works with a tune.

Did the anime change a lot from the LN?

What's the LN translation status? I need more Phoenix, Twirl and Aika

Quite a lot was cut out. Click spoilers on the site for vol 2-4 to find out how much. Vol 2 suffered quite a lot considering how good that one was.

Slowgoing at vol 6 of 11. This last part makes me wonder if the author's editor pushed him to learn a lot of new vocab at this point in the series. I've had to consult japanese yahoo to figure out stuff. More Phoenix in the next chapter of the volume iirc which thankfully is broken into smaller parts.

Aika!

Best haircut hijacking this thread.

Twintails > Ponytails

Souji agreed, don't bother him about it.

Ponytail is the ultimate hairstyle.

Inb4 he posts disgusting upknot

doubt.jpg

Perfect chest

doubt.png

Souji is clearly biased though. Ponytails clearly outnumber twintails in reality. For a good reason.

On a side note July 7 was indeed Ponytail day and Misuzawa tweeted in celebration of it.

Yuuno is great but she can't hold a candle to Aika and Solar

>.png
>posts .jpg

brb killing self

Any news on the next volume yet? I was expecting it to be around mid august but it should have been announced by now was that the case

Four Cour After 3 is coming out on August 18th. No mentions of vol 12 yet. More time between volumes is good since I'm not sure he can handle two series at the same time based on vol 2.

Ah understandable then, I still need to get around to reading 4cour at all, reading world break at the minute though

Since you're reading LNs raw too got any recommendations? Going make my monthly book run on amazon soon and I'm bypassing their per book shipping fees with a forwarding service. I can add twice much stuff to my backlog now.

Well what I've enjoyed recently is Rokujouma no Shinryakusha, Seiken Tsukai no World Break, Log Horizon and Amagi Brilliant Park. Especially as it looks like the relationships are starting to move in earnest in Amagi

Flat chests and twintails doesn't get much better than that.

PERFECT CHEST

I love Erina!!!!

dem hips tho

Got LH checked but nowhere near interested in the other three. Here's a recommendation from me in return:

転生少女の履歴書 (The Reincarnated Girl's Resume)

First volume is pretty engaging stuff particularly for an isekai story.

I want to make Souji a single mother!

I'm always slightly wary of isekai, is it too dissimilar from the WN version? I'll probably check that out and maybe buy it if I enjoy it enough.

From what I saw of the translations out it seems like the author rewrote bits of it for stronger prose and further elaboration on the scenes. A certain point read pretty flat for the WN but the LN's version of her inner monologue was heartbreaking. It does seem to be marketed towards women though given the color illustrations.

That'd certainly make for an interesting sequel series.

I'll give it a go then, thanks, Woods

>WN turned LN
I say it's shit even by LN standard with 97% confidence.

Best girl.

Nah. Story's about a girl trucked into a fantasy world where she's born into a poor family with only her memories for an advantage which she uses to improve her village's lives. Then things get interesting when her parents sell her off anyway and break her spirit. Then she gets institutionalized in her servant life and gets engaged to the man who bought her only to get kidnapped by bandits/revolutionaries who actually make her feel at home so she joins them. Then it turns out her few improvements to her village set her up as a religious figure to an imminent revolution and she's off to study in the capital under a different noble family's name to prep her for her future role.

That's just volume 1.

Threadly reminder that there is such a thing as too flat and Aika was it.

I got whiplash just from reading the spoiler. That sounds nuts and all over the place, though I'm sure it somehow works out in prose.

Only Solar can compare to Yuno, Aika a no fun allowed shit.

Fuck off Twirly

Post more Aika

Twintails are good. But how about two side up hair style?

That's still twintail by definition, and that Hime's are fake

Haven't seen her for years. The best girl.

Only in the "lacking penis" sense.

Implying the lack of a penis is a good thing