NFL FUCKING OVER

BASED VP WALKS TF OUT AFTER UPPITY NIGGERS DISRESPECT GOD AND COUNTRY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j3UNetRXMnk
strawpoll.me/14104886
youtube.com/watch?v=0MdK8hBkR3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is awesome. Pottery! Pence didn't even walk out of Hamilton when they insulted him to his face.
Is this all a show?

DAS RAYCIS

NO!!!! He was there with his wife to enjoy the game!!!!!! Niggers have ZERO class

Just stop watching the NFL I did and am glade I did more free time will probably only watch collage ball until the left ruin that

START WATCHING FOOTBALL AGAIN

bice president pence should post a video of him burning and pissing on all his nfl merchandise

I meant life. How perfect is it that he didn't walk out of Hamilton but did walk out of the NFL? You couldn't script it better.

The fact that Americans give such a strong voice to athletes is hilarious and confusing. It's just grown men playing a children's game.

How does the secret service allow the vp to go to a game like this in the first place?

The Superbowl is going to be something special this year, isn't it?

>mfw everyone kneels and NFL fans riot
>mfw nobody kneels and BLM riot

If Pence is coming out of the shadows to take a stand, does that mean Trump's time is short? Is he going to be martyred in the storm?

t. that one unathletic kid back in school

should have said "our National Anthem.. when they're on the job"

Lmao are you retarded? The guy in Hamilton had his rant at the END of then play. Pence did leave afterwards.

fuck sake. they are going to lead with this on canadian sports highlights rather than show me anything sports

NFL fucked up!!!!!! cant control hired help. Sad!!!

Are you retarded? He listened to what the actor had to say, and then left. To Pence someone disrespecting his country is a far greater offense than disrespecting himself. That is a good sign.

I've never understood it either, people get so obsessed with these games and YOU are the weird one if you don't care about it

>implying

TRUMP WAS BEHIND THE WHOLE THING

Fuck football, fuck basket ball, fuck baseball, fuck all those retarded nigger sports with only tall niggers running around a ball, earning millions and being treated like heroes for it.
It's the same with our football/soccer here, all the players are rich sanndiggers and niggers fucking the best white whores, while their supporters, the ones who pay for that shit, who pay big bucks to watch their matches either irl or on TV, are poor white fucks who can't meet the ends at the end of the month despite having a much more difficult job than being a football player and will never touch any woman, and yet they'll still keep falling for that shit.
Bread and circus motherfuckers, end the cancer now, spit on any mediatized sport, never pay anything for sport.

Thanks for choosing a side pence and clarifying. Violent protests and economic terrorism it is

>Oy vey goys, destroy your own possessions, that'll show the NFL!
Yea and then in 6 months when this all blows over and everyone forgives the NFL, everyone will have to buy replacements

Shouldn't Pence be actually working or something?

I know he's the Vice President and basically has nothing to do, but he can at least pretend to be working.

>I don't get how you can play that game for hours at a time.
>Proceeds to watch grown men run back and forth for hours

I know you haven't left your house in so long that you forget but it's actually Sunday.

top kek. nice.

would have been a lot better without the muh troops but thats what his base likes

the absolute madman

He's the fucking Vice President. He can enjoy Sundays in 2020.

truth right here

>kneel to protest unfair treatment by justice system of minorities
>"REEE you hate the troops"
>Still kneel to protest unfair treatment by justice system
>"I SHALL NOT STAND FOR THIS INJUSTICE TO THE TROOPS"

Fucking morons....

>continuously make your fans angry enough to burn their merchandise then happy enough to re-purchase it in a never ending cycle
>profit???

just turned 12 huh? just starting to pay attention to politics?

The vice president has two jobs: 1. Be alive if the president dies to take his place and 2. Cast a tie breaking vote in the senate if its needed. Other then that they don't do dick. Being VP is the easiest job in the world.

In the end, as the VP he effectively paid the NFL to shill for the troops.

Now he's just mad they aren't doing their part of the bargain anymore.

Kek

why would he reveal that? it makes Pence look bad.

Yes, they know that if a civil war comes, and it will soon, that it is wise to be on the side of those trained for combat.. So yes - it's all a show in order to gain the trust of the combat party.

Well done, NFL
Trump now equals the flag

>stand by our flag = stand by trump
(are you with the troops?)

Very intelligent move.

Pence is subordinate and Trump makes it clear as day. Neocohens went from YAY our guy did good to OH GOD our guy is a puppet for Trump in minutes

Trump is the oldest president, as well as the most hated president ever. Who knows what these next few years will bring

>the colts

Can't you just reverse slave-trade them back to africa?
I mean they are somewhat more valuable after a few hunder years of training in white society, they might be even worth for africa to take in.

NFL is sports "Entertainment". There is years of proof of rigging, pay offs, and falsefied drama on order to boost ratings. No one has successfully been able to sue the NFL for any illegal activity because they hide behind the same idea. We are a sports "drama" not an actual sport. Still watch though. Every man has to watch a sport, any sport but at least 1.

>playing a children's game
you're thinking of baseball and soccer. football and rugby are for men.

pence isn't a neo-cohen you dumb fuck

they made it about the troops because more often than not the national anthem at major sporting events is accompanied by some type of military pageantry

I love this man
Not just because he made Pence do it but because he then tweets out that he made him do it

>I asked him to
>he did
>thanks Pence

How does it make Pence look bad? He clearly had a choice in the matter, even if Trump was influencing him he asked him to, not ordered him to.

> Every man has to watch a sport, any sport but at least 1.
That's where you're wrong kiddo.

That's only because the military pays the NFL to make it about the troops. Prior to the massive military "donation" to the NFL, people never even bothered standing for the anthem. That's a new thing.

Trust me it's just as annoying over here as it is over there. We give full-ride scholarships to our colleges for guys that are good at sports. Our education system is a joke and so are who people worship

KEEP NFL OFF YOUR TV

I've heard so many normies say they were done with football. Just yesterday at the oil change place the guy behind the counter changed the channel in the the when football came on and said he wasn't watching it anymore.

Take the heat off Pence. Remember, he wants to take the slings and arrows for us.

muh zog machine soldiers, so brave

That would be rude if he left while the man was talking to him. The players weren't directly speaking to Pence, so he left.

The irony is that those beautiful white whores are only there for the money, and most of the time are cheating with whitey. LOL

Gringos stopped worshiping negros running with balls, gringos stopped worshiping fake performers on tv?

Never thought I see the day, America might collapse pretty soon

interesting. I'm just glad to see the NFL become such a shitshow. Sportsball can get fucked already

With tax Reform being one of the hottest current topics right now, how many people are AWARE that NFL HQ is considered a NON-Profit “Trade Organization”? Rep. Gaetz Heading Bill to End NFL's League Office Tax-EXEMPT Status youtu.be/j3UNetRXMnk
Look into how much in "Dues" the office collects from the team$$$; add in the TAXPAYER subsidies, YET how much in TAXES it is spared each year.

It makes Pence look bad in that attending a sports event is perceived by the American people as a recreational, "off the clock" sort of affair. Trump stating that he told Pence to walk if the players took the knee makes it look like "yeah, I control my subordinates when they're off the clock too."

I'm not stating it's that simple, or even if it's the fact of the matter -- I'm just saying to the common person, that's how it LOOKS. Pence is his own man with his own family and should have been left alone in making this decision and announcing it today. Trump should have shut the hell up or simply said "I'm proud of my vice president's choice and stand by it."

No it isn't. Anyone can go look up some football games from the 80s, so why do you lie?

Maybe he saw a homosexual on the field and got disgusted and left. He seems pretty chill about protest usually so I don't believe it.

wow VP is such a snowflake

If you didn't have your dumbing device you would be crying for the game to come back on, Google has your soul you dumb fuck

strawpoll.me/14104886

buncha fucking retarded fags eating up this fake drama lmao

>muh country

the NFL was over several years ago when they started making players wear pink accessories for the entire month of October over breast cancer awareness, which is a disease that no NFL player has ever suffered, while at the same time doing everything in their power to suppress the effects of CTE, which has already contributed to the deaths of numerous NFL players and from which many current players are already suffering.

Keep dreaming fag. Watch what happens if something happens to trump. We will burn you into oblivion. Plus trump is only hated amongs the left. Which is made up of cucks, faggots, feminists, SJWs, sand niggers, niggers, criminal spics, and refugees. Thats it. The lowest dredges of society are those that hate trump. Of which you are included. I think it would be funny if you got your wish. You would taste war, true bloody war, and it would drive you to suicide or more likely, a prisoner beggin on his knees to be spared.

It was not at all tradition. Some stood, many sat. Why do YOU lie? The tradition only permeated through sports after the military started donating. Same as with rugby in college. We didn't stand when I played for college, only after the national guard became the lead donor did that happen.

Maybe if they're dumb, asked is a very passive way of putting it. Asked assumes the submissive position in diction. If he had used the word told or something similar I would agree with you.

Bayonets and grapeshot will clear the avenue of rioters.

> the most hated president ever
Nobody's even tried to shoot him or secede from the country or gotten him impeached yet. He's a likable old grandpa.

underrated.

Sports are a male social dymanic buddy. Ever work outside of an air conditioned office? Ever work with operators? Contractors? Technitians? Engineers? Ect? Have a beer with a boss ever? People don't sit around going hey watch the new rick and mort? No. You bitch about work, wife, kids, and shitty team. Murica.

>memeflag

I really wish they would just go full WWE, imagine if wrestling had had this flag drama
>new wrestler Obama Bin Laden burns a flag in the ring
>assembles a team of radical left wing wrestlers who perform abortions and praise Hillary Clinton before each match
>big pay per view event to cap off the storyline
>John Cena represents America and is the only one who can stop Obama Bin Laden from burning the original flag from the Smithsonian
>Just as Obama Bin Laden gets the upper hand "Real American" starts to blare over the loudspeakers
>fireworks go off as a silken haired blonde man runs towards the ring
>It's Hulk Hogan, he came out of retirement to save America

>Going to clots $(ers anyway

Fuck, I would have walked out too.

It will never happen. Niggers talk about africa every other sentence, but we couldn't pay them to go. Even the afrocentric niggs will never go and stay. They know they would be killed quickly by africans, and they know that they can't survive without leaching off of white people. Niggers will never go back unless we forcibly make them.

pro wrestling should be americas sport

>John Cena represents America
ayo hol up
youtube.com/watch?v=0MdK8hBkR3s

You shouldnt be watching nigger dribble in the first place.

I fucking hope they doooo! Sunday Sunday Sunday!

>implying everywhere else in the world doesn't worship soccer players

kys, leaf

>Football and cricket for retarded people are for children
>Handeggball and rugby for kids are for men
Hold on a minute.

>Handeggball is for men
You mean to tell us that the game where you get less injuries than football, i.e. handeggball/rugby for pussies, is somehow for "men"?

In football or for hockey you play non-stop, moving around the entire game length more or less. In handeggball/rugby for niggers, you play for 10-12 minutes in total. 10-12 minutes is the play time for handeggball/niggby, google it if you don't believe me. It's a ridiculous game, and arguably one of the least manly ones - unless your idea of "manly" is niggers bent over in tights, which I suppose is the real reason americans love the sport so much.

OOOOH SAY CAN YOU SEEE

what? I don't hate him. I voted for him for fucks sake. But his approval ratings are low. Trump is way more hated than Bush ever was at the height of the Iraq War and he hasn't even done anything yet

>the super bowl starts the race war

ONLY IN AMERICA

>sub 150 pound manlets running around vs 300 pound gorillas slamming into each other.

GET FUCKED TALCOM X

>secondlady

kek. I don't think I've ever heard that before, but it sounds retarded as fug

Wow, it's almost like he told people he was going to leave if the players knelt

And once a race war occurs the military itself will likely go the way of the nfl, meaning the niggers in the military just won't be able to help themselves and will act uppity. White can easily put their biases and personal stances aside to commit to a civic cause while subhumans cannot. audacious subhumans acting up doing a race war is a perfectly legitimate reason to kick them out. The military will become white very quickly during a race war, and the best part is that it will happen even if trump is still being a civcuck

you don't own america

Rugby tackling form is different than that found in football. Unless you've suited up, I don't believe you're qualified to comment.

t. guy who has played both

kek, true