Explain this fellow slavbros

Why can't we be friends? (Except albos/bosnik mudslimes)

Other urls found in this thread:

slovio.com/slavic-gene/index.html
jta.org/2003/09/17/life-religion/features/wesley-clarks-jewish-roots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Slavic people look nothing like that image.

*inhales*

this isn't about irish people

I dont give a slightest fuck about belonging to some certain language group.

Western values, religion - this is what matters. Russians are part of different civiliztion. Their brains are wired in different way. I dont feel much connection to them.

:^( Blin

Potato is right. Why isnt Polish grill blonde

Pretty good art, where is this from?

You will never get rid of your heritage.
Like it or not, you are part of our family.

Very few polish girls that I have met are blonde. Viking rapebabies are few and far between :(

Lullindo IG

Bljat yeah

This, btw Croatia is in central europe.
dark brown looks the best

Sadly. You are that alcoholic, aggresive and slightly off uncle who always barges in when we are celebrating birthday and turns everything to shit

FUCK YOU, YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD

they all have an inferiority complex towards russia

So is Serbia. I don't get it why are we always bundled in South or East Europe.

Only Vojvodina is in Central Europe,and everybody South of us calls us faggots,so you are exactly where you deserve to be.

WE

friends as in equals with settled disputes or "friends" as in inside a wealh redistributionist supremacy-seeking artificial prison state?

Serbien muss sterbien

Western values are degeneracy. Our only hope is that we avoid becoming "western" and going extinct because of it.

Exactly, it's the Catholic/Protestant West and the Orthodox East. West Slavs were roped in with Eastern Europe because Roosevelt and Churchill sold them out to the reds

Pic related predicted Ukraine 20 years before the conflict. It's required reading if you want to understand the modern international system. Huntington wrote about how much trouble Hispanics will bring to America too, and he got a lot of shit for it

Schnauze Östri

>Why can't we be friends?

Yes, we can!
In order to do that we have to abolish nations and unite under One Flag. The EU is a good step towards this goal, next step is World Union. One race, one language, one government.
Don't you want to live in a world that looks like the Star Trek universe?

There were whites in Star Trek

Fuck off babyfucker kike

>were

Yes, we actually contribute to civilization as opposed to the rest of you slavtards.

You are enemy to human race. Die by ebola

Ebola-Chan hail

You must realize that United World Government is inevitable. It's called progress. It will come, whether you like it or not. Nationalism caused two world wars, no one will let it rise again. If you're still a nationalist you're on the wrong side of history, my friend.
If we abolish all nations we can radically reduce military expenditure and use the money for noble purposes - education, alleviation of poverty, science. If cannot afford to wage another stupid world war because of nationalism.

>If cannot
we cannot

You are either stupid or a pawn of (((the enemy))) Either, eat shit

Well too bad, truth is not based upon your feelings. Hating Russia doesn't change the fact that your two countries are ethnically related (which is the same with all Slavic nations).

Better trust the sowjets not the germans

>trusting a kike that genocided 10 million slavs
Are you dmmkopf?

Not really. Slavs are related more by language, not genetics

Are you like retarded? Well of course you are, your are a slav.

slovio.com/slavic-gene/index.html

why do you hate your brothers and sisters?

this aswell
we're no slavs we're our own people

>slavs
>human

Lol.

No. World Goverment won't come from faggots holding hands.

It will come from the only nation left standing. My bet: Russia. Despite America's fear-mongering, China is their real threat. This will come to rise soon. Russia will be left forgotten. Russia will seize middle east and put Iran in its place. Then they will shore upon Europe once the China-American war inevitably happens. They will then be left to pick up the pieces and can always just glass the rest of the world if they feel threatened.

also we're in central europe

kys

My parents neglected me. Tbh, I probably earned that.

>balkans is central europe
This is denial on a new level

Why is the Magyar and Macedon in that image?

Aleksander's Macedonia and today's Macedonia are entirely different things

i wanna kill

Just because (((they))) keep telling us we're not in central europe doesn't mean that we actually aren't.
based murican

>Bulgaria is Hungary
>Hungary is slav
Murican education

One nation cannot impose its will on the whole world, there will be resistance and counter-reaction. Any empire will crumble, sooner or later. We can achieve the goal of unifying the world only through cooperation and peace, not through more hate and war. And this moment can be achieved sooner if we will all do our part by saying "no" to national, religious and racial divide. United mankind will be powerless against alien invasion or other global challenge. We won't stand a chance if we won't unite.
This talk about "is %nationname% white/european" is childish. We have to think higher than that.

>balkans are not the balkans its a jewish conspiracy
Lmao

I wanna fuck Poland, Belarus, Czech Rep, and maybe Slovakia.

Nobody like roaches

Ofc we can,if we only turned attention to the real enemies all around us and realize that the Pan-slavic empire is the best way forward

remove that autistic flag bitch

lmfao those are dacians u dumb fuck

To be fair, we used to get along before Yugoslavia fell apart. Things were pretty good back then. Both of my parents are from mixed Serb-Croat marriages. That sort of thing used to be common.

Balkans is just the geographical name of this sub -territory , part of the balkans belongs in central europe. Is that too much to grasp?

Its not time for that now,that comes when the winner of this war of ideas comes forward.

wrong image

fuuuug

Our big Jesus statue needs a crown too. How did you manage?

How much do mail order brides cost?

remove serb, problem solved.

crimea is russia

I get Ukraine and Russia, but what's the other country?

I'm half serbian and that's pretty much what I would look like as an idealized cartoon

nice art

Shoo roach shoo

>russian supporter from Ukraine
That's new.

Good luck with all that,my neighbors dog is older then your weak ass crumbling empire.

Germany is Central Europe

You're closer to being Central Turkey than Centeal Europe

Nigger they're everywhere in Star Trek.

Given, it was a 60's show originally, and the writers certainly didn't realize what a civilization like that would mean, but just because it's a bit unrealistic doesn't mean it's suddenly null and void within the limits of fiction.

I can't speak for all slavs but I would say serbs hate croats because they sided with the Nazis and killed a bunch of innocent serbs

I live in ukraine, but I hate this shit country.
Russia>ukr

Whats new about that? Crimea is largely Russian

croats are honorary germanics tbqh

superpower by 2020

> Jewmans

why isnt romania considered a slav country, when it is litorally surrounded by slavs?

no u

shiiieeeet well you're still not Slavs.
This is actually kinda accurate.
>Kosovo War
>General Wesley Clark
>NATO General over bombing of Serbian forces, the motto was The proclaimed goal of the NATO operation was summed up by its spokesman as "Serbs out, peacekeepers in, refugees back"
>After recounting how a Pentagon source had told him weeks after 9/11 of the Pentagon's plan to attack Iraq notwithstanding its non-involvement in 9/11, Clark described the aspirations of the "coup" being plotted by Dick Cheney, Don Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz and what he called "a half dozen other collaborators from the Project for the New American Century":
>Six weeks later, I saw the same officer, and asked: "Why haven't we attacked Iraq? Are we still going to attack Iraq?"
He said: "Sir, it's worse than that. He said - he pulled up a piece of paper off his desk - he said: "I just got this memo from the Secretary of Defense's office. It says we're going to attack and destroy the governments in 7 countries in five years - we're going to start with Iraq, and then we're going to move to Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Iran."
Clark has also stated in the wake of the war in Kosovo that there
>"Let’s not forget what the origin of the problem is. There is no place in modern Europe for ethnically pure states. That’s a 19th century idea and we are trying to transition into the 21st century, and we are going to do it with multi-ethnic states.”

Now what does the Kosovo War, The Neocons and PNAC (all Jews practically), and the "Clark" memo have to do with each other?
The refugee crisis. With a solid, Serbian controlled Balkans no Muslim refugees would have entered into Europe, the war wasn't about helping Bosniaks but rather opening the doors of Europe.
I'll explain the Jewish connection in my next post.

Oh, better pack your things then and get some russian citizenship Ivan. I would be ashamed too if i belonged to an insignificant country.

Ukranian pollacks are usually bitter towards Russia. Even then they are rare.

Thats the p u r e s t country because its name isWhite Russia (Belarus)

Nobody here really hates Croats. It's them who are Tsundere for us. I did see Ratko Mladic get praised as a "Serb Hero" on tv a day ago. HE's the guy who was in charge of Srebrenica.

Doesn't speak a slavic language

I'm not an expert on this but I think romanians has meds instead of slavs. Latin people and all of that if I'm not wrong.

Belaru what?

idk why don't you pick up a history book

Why isn't Britain considered a fish country when it's surrounded by water?

I have russian citizenship lol, because I lived in Crimea in 2014. I'll go to Russia as soon as I can.

jta.org/2003/09/17/life-religion/features/wesley-clarks-jewish-roots

>Raised a Southern Baptist who later converted to Roman Catholicism, Gen. Wesley Clark knew just what to say when he strode into a Brooklyn yeshiva in 1999, ostensibly to discuss his leadership of NATO´s victory in Yugoslavia. "I feel a tremendous amount in common with you," the uniformed four-star general told the stunned roomful of students. "I am the oldest son, of the oldest son, of the oldest son — at least five generations, and they were all rabbis"

>Apparently Clark, 58, revels in his Jewish roots. He told The Jewish Week in New York, which first reported the yeshiva comment in 1999, that his ancestors were not just Jews, but members of the priestly caste of Kohens. Clark´s Jewish father, Benjamin Kanne, died when he was 4, but he has kept in touch with his father´s family since his 20s, when he rediscovered his Jewish roots.

>Speaking to the New Democrat Network this year, Clark said that dismantling Palestinian Authority President Yasser Arafat´s Ramallah headquarters was "a legitimate military objective from their perspective. "For the Israelis, this is a struggle really for the existence of Israel,"

was told because rich romanians of old sent their kids to rome to learn latin, and they brought back the latin influence to the language. also, jews. but i dont see why that would disqualify the slav label?
>pizda
>da
>curva
there is still some slavic similarities with some words

It's weird that you still have the Ukranian flag despite Crimea being russian land now, then I realize it's only official in Russia.

I thought they sided with Kikeviets

Why would nazis kill innocents?