Sooooooo is it ok to watch nig felon league if the team caves?

sooooooo is it ok to watch nig felon league if the team caves?

Of course the racist fascist owners are forcing their slave players to show respect or be lynched.

Nfl fans have a "perform for me boy" mentality and it's fueling racism and anti-blackism in America.

No, this won't be the end. Start moving to hockey where people still have fun. We should claim it as the white mans blood sport or some shit and see what happens.

Not until the entire team is doing it voluntarily

Nope, never again.

Do any of you white guys watch the NFL before this whole protest thing? For some reason I stopped watching football back in 2010. I wasn't redpill at that time but watching a bunch of black guys running around didn't sit well with me. Maybe I couldn't relate to them.

I've moved to rodeo. Fuck hockey.

If you even WANT to watch it there is something wrong with you

wtf, i'm a lolfins fan now?

This. Hockey is the shit and is implicitly white nationalist.

can’t stand martin luther cream...
i can’t remember when i stopped watching (other than the super bowl) but i’m sure it was after i saw stones any given sunday.

only pro sport worth watching and the only good thing to come out of Leaftopia.

time to meme the players into open rebellion

BEND THE KNEE

Jiggball has been fuckin gay for a long time before this stupid god damn nigger chimp out shit

>land of the free
>forced to stand

white guy that thinks he's a black guy is the mouthpiece for black guys and they wonder why white guys are at the top of everything

Why any faggot bothers to watch a bunch of fucking apes throw a ball in a field is something I will never understand. But one thing I do understand; on the day of the rope you nigger loving fanbois will get a chance to meet your fuckin homocrushes in a ditch with me at the top pissing on it

This.

What sports do watch tough guy?

but what if my homocrush is zyklon ben

>watching sports
lul

It's not going to do anything if they're not punished.

wrestling

What demands you pseudo-nigger?

No. Let the NFL burn. Let's start a new American sport.

I don't watch sports I play sports and my sport of choice is hunting niggers, kikes,turkey tongues, faggots and the occasional race traitor.

Last week I came across a young negroid buck and gave it buck 50 as the coons in the Bloodz call it and there sure was a lot of blood before I took it down.

Did this go unnoticed by Sup Forums?

Are they /our team/?

Because sports are fun and participating in, and appreciating the more violent ones is masculine.

This is the modern man's version of war and gladiators as sad as that may be.

No let it die

I did. I bought a season pass every year. This season is the first time I didn't.

they are paid to perform. if you're paid to dance, then dance boy dance

Which they never will. They're only doing it now because NFL ratings and attendance are bombing, so anything they do now will seem phony as shit. Damage is done. They're fucked.

This, and they're paid very well to stand and dance.

I cut cable in 2011 and have been internet-only since, although I used to go to a sports bar on weekends and watch the games with the boys.

Hmm, should we promote nigger culture by paying a bunch of niggers hundreds of millions of dollars throw around a ball like a bunch of schoolboys, turning them into "role models" for little niglets while also allowing them to afford the best Sheckleberg lawyers to get them out of trouble when they inevitably nig out, once again teaching niglets that such nigger-tier behavior is acceptable? Hmm, let me get back to you on that one.

>Tampa bay lolning
Nobody watches them how would anyone notice

we must bomb canada

Shut up, boy

The Dolphins are literally owned by a bunch of spics

You know nothing

hmm maybe rodeo would be a good alternati-

well fugg.

Fauxnigger always starting shit

kek

this all proves that we are winning

>You can be anything you want in life
>Chooses to be a nigger

Right now is Sunday and I'm not watching that shit anymore. Feels gud man.

BASED BLACK MAN

(((Jeff Ross))) is a spic now?

>still watching chaseball

i am not watching but the flesh is weak. is this what addiction feels like?

>racist fascist owners are forcing their slave players

Slaves don't make millions of dollars or any money at all. They aren't there against their will and can leave any time they want to.

Trump has got them by the balls and it's brilliant.

>uppity niggers stayed in the tunnel