R.I.P Trunks' muscles

Never forget.

I take it this is what DBZ fans want them to look like?

Better than them looking like they have aids

I jacked off to long hair Trunk once.

No homo.

There's no shame in that

a little homo, you must admit

SOON

Here you user, feel better now?

Beautiful

not just the muscles, it's like he got younger as well. The scene where he kills cell in his own timeline he looks like 5 or 10 years older than this

>that scene when he walks out of the hyperbolic time chamber

jesus fuck I need to rewatch the cell arc now

had this poster in my room during all my teenager years. never fapped to it like but got a lot of admiration and envy.

Here you go OP

>never fapped to it

Men are bisexual by nature. A study found that up to 90% of men have had homosexual experiences at least once in their lives.

i think you confused men with women

You realize Kinsey intentionally sought out sex offenders for that study, right?

He has to subsist through cat food due to Black destroying everything. It makes sense he would lose his muscles. Use your brain a little.

>Had to live through a 17 year apocalypse
still buff

The androids weren't nearly as thorough as Black. They were just fucking around.

even the shadow got lazy as fuck.
Super trunks looks like fanart or a shitty doujin game.
Z trunks looked decent.

It's okay user

Is this meant to be the same time travelling Trunks from the Cell Saga? He seems like an entirely different character from

Yeah, it's the same Trunks.

More like R.I.P muscles in general.
Everyone lost some serious gains.

Man Super really is some total bullshit, they even have him interacting with Mai like present kid trunks, total hacks.

Hard to keep your gains when you can only eat cat food once in a while

>they even have him interacting with Mai like present kid trunks, total hacks

>implying that's not one of the best things about this arc

Who /fit/ here?

You're talking total bullshit, Gohan kept his muscles until he died against the androids.

The new artists are just shitty character designers so the fighters are now noodlemode all of a sudden.

The Earth wasn't as fucked back then as it is now with Black. During the androids attack, they still had enough food to eat, now it's completely scarce.

why dont he just go back in time and get a mcdonalds

Still doesn't mean he had to fap to it

>tfw part of 10% and im gay

His artstyle changed. Move on nigger. Do you see people complaining that Araki developed past emulating FotS?

This is classic Dragon Ball, the art you used was from GT

This is just headcannon, the real reason for the gay designs is just to appeal faggots of this generation

The first three eras were cool. Not a fan of the bottom one though.

RIP in peace

Me too

Bump